Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Very well, I'll explain it as best as I can..." The monitor cuts for a second, now changed to a farther away perspective, revealing a little more of the figure you're communicating with... It lo

"A release like that sounds really... Really appealing right about now...!" - She replies between melting and drinking more of the ice formation - "But as your friend points out, if I let any out here

"Hey... Hey! Don't panic!" - The entity responds, in a soothing tone but that still displays authority... - "This is completely safe! It is common for Great Retainers like myself to transport things b

On 11/21/2022 at 10:47 PM, GermanShepherd said:

"Hehehe, she liked the nickname I gave her." I say, blushing a little bit, to the scientist beside me.

The cosmic entity continues to consume the formation, but hearing you giggle, she turns back for a very brief moment, a small but noticeable smile forming on her face before she turns back to focus on her task... Is this being growing attached to you all, perhaps?

On 11/23/2022 at 6:20 PM, Redtiger said:

Well, what I'm thinking is that we need to take a sample of the "skin"  around the "bladder", so we can maybe even make it more "stretchable".

What about a plan, we don't have a plan

yet

Finishing up another big sip of water from the rock, Glieshia takes a shallow breath before addressing you again.

"I suppose that makes sense... Y-Yeah! I think that could work? Maybe... Maybe if you make it so my belly becomes numb, I can keep on drinking and drinking until the threat is completely removed!"

She says, beaming at such a thought, her smile quickly breaks into a face of struggle however. She'd bounced with joy for half a second, which was enough to remind her of the great pressure she felt in her lower abdomen and crotch, a hand once again moving by pure instinct towards her groin.

"Hnn!! Just... Give me one moment to recompose myself, I will work on giving you a sample of my form so that you may study it very soon! I-I just need to..." - She hunches over, straining to hold back as she feels what one can only presume to be a spasm in her belly, it would appear that despite its great capacity, Glieshia's 'bladder' doesn't behave too differently from that of a human's, at least not when it comes to how it makes her behave.

"...I need... To... Control myself!" - The lady of nebula exclaims, rapidly straightening her back once more as she makes a face anyone would assume would be followed by a torrent of tears... She remains calm however, clenching her fists as she turns slightly to the side, allowing you all to view just how much her bladder expanded to contain all the water she's consumed since.

One can't help but sympathize at such a sight, poor Glieshia's belly has distended so much that it looks like there's a gigantic pumpkin inside her bladder, protruding out and hanging down slightly, now covering her crotch... At the very least she doesn't have to cover it with strategic placement of her thighs anymore. That 'pumpkin' analogy however, takes into consideration the relativity of her size if she was... Well, human sized. Taking into account her real size, it is shocking, downright terrifying just how much volume poor Glieshia is carrying in her stretchy belly: Likely enough to completely flood a small moon, and then some... Nevertheless, she fights on, refusing to keep her hands at her crotch, she wants to keep her dignity, even in front of mere mortals.

With another shallow breath, Glieshia turns back towards the screen to look at you all.

"Alright." - She exhales deeply - "I'm not entirely sure what this will look like to you... Frankly, I couldn't guess, it's my first time ever taking a... Shard? Of myself? And then delivering it to someone... By the stars, I made that sound far too strange." 

Glieshia blushes at her own comment, looking to the side as her lip quivers.

"Either way, here we go...!" - Glieshia reaches a hand forward, slowly bringing the very tips of her fingers to the upper front of her distended belly, just a palm above where here belly button would be present. - "Uh please... Keep talking to me as you study and experiment, I'd really appreciate any hypotheses you can present once this is in your hands..."

She hangs her mouth open for a second, as if she wanted to say something more, but immediately afterwards she just closes it once more, squinting slightly as she begins to make what can only be described as an 'unraveling' motion with the hand she has over her tummy.

She then closes her eyes and grits her teeth, as a very minuscule string of nebula-like matter begins to follow the motions of her hand, flowing out and away from her belly and gently spinning around the very tip of her finger... Relative to the screen, it is nigh microscopic, you can only tell it's there because of the rather beautiful trail it leaves as it flies with the entity's hand movements.

Finally, Glishia stops 'unraveling' and brings her hand up and to the side, at the same level as her head with her palm facing up, the little string floating inches above it. And with a menacing glow in her eyes, Glieshia begins to silently chant, the string immediately setting ablaze in her palm and disappearing as the flame turns a bright white...

"It is done." - Glieshia says, her eyes return to normal and her hand gently returns to her side - "I'm not completely sure as to how our difference in 'realms' will translate that matter to you. But I am confident that it will be brief, and won't go badly for any of us... Let me know when it arrives." 

Somewhat ominously, you can hear a thunderstorm starting just above the laboratory, each rumble of the clouds brings a strange sensation, like that of a person's presence, right behind your back. Some of you may even look back, perhaps Glieshia has summoned eyes behind you? An anomalous being such as this should never be underestimated, after all...

No matter how hard you look around the room however, you can never find the source of that strange presence, you can only assume this is a side effect of the lady of nebula's strange spell to transport a sample to you.

Before the sample arrives, however:

On 11/20/2022 at 3:56 AM, OrionsBelt said:

"Ahem. Glieshia, we'd like to propose another solution. We noted in our astronomy studies large bodies of infinite mass and infinite gravitational pull. Their pull is so strong that not even the fastest thing in the universe known to us: light, can escape it's clutches. We call this object a black hole. We have noted that anything of matter that gets sucked into a black hole essentially disappears from our universe forever. We do not truly understand it, but it's effects appear to be quite profound. Perhaps your understanding is different, but we believe that you could ingest this ice meteor in it's entirety, saving our planet, and we can help you locate a suitable black hole for you to... relieve yourself in, ridding your burden in it's entirety from this universe. Does that make sense to you?"

"...You mean... You mean to tell me you found a place where I can relieve myself?! R-Really??" - Glishia beams once more, her eyes going wide as her smile follow suit, even little sparkles fly from her face! She seems so overjoyed at this revelation, she seemed to completely neglect that you said she would have to consume the ENTIRE ice formation before you'll actually guide her towards relief... If you actually even intend to guide her there at all, @OrionsBelt...

Nevertheless, Glieshia seems completely swayed by your proposal.

---

sample of the Retainer's "skin" is making its way towards your realm! What an odd yet interesting event to look forward to...

So what now, all of you? What will you say next? What actions will you take before the sample arrives? 

Edited by Tentacool (see edit history)

*We'll see how merciful I- I mean we'll be. Perhaps with fellow researcher RedTiger's suggestion we won't even need to see Glieshia relieve herself, and she can continue holding and holding for our pleasure and survival. Also, it seems pet names and praise does tickle her fancy, so I'd say we could continue to exploit this to get her to do what we ask. Having control over an immortal space goddess is quite invigorating, wouldn't you say?*

"Don't get too excited Glieshia! Like I said, we have a hypothesis that suggests the possibility of relief, but we aren't certain that black holes will affect you and your... relief... the same way that we perceive them. Black holes are mysterious entities we barely have an understanding of. But nevertheless, we have confidence that it will be what you're looking for. From the sound of it, you don't seem to be able to acknowledge black holes for one reason or another. We can help you find one that would be a suitable place for you to relieve yourself."

"However... My fellow researchers and myself are uneasy and uncertain of the idea of leaving your "post" to go off an relieve yourself while this body of ice remains unaccounted for. What if you lose track of it? What if it's speed accelerates to our planet? What if it breaks off into other pieces that you would not be able to deal with? These questions are valid at least in our human minds. So it is that before we can issue you some directions to a black hole that we humbly ask you to consume this ice formation to eliminate the threat to our world before relieving yourself. I know it's not ideal, but please understand it's a annoyance/struggle for you, and total annihilation for us. We do hope you understand, great Glieshia."

"In the meantime, we will wait for your "sample", I'm curious just as to what we will be able to gather and use to help you. Hang tight!"

It is imperative that she does not leave her post with the asteroid still a global threat. The risk is far too great to just leave it unattended for an indeterminate amount of time. I agree with my fellow scientist, that the best course of action is to have her consume the asteroid in it's entirety, before we can recommend she head towards her potential.... release point.

Have we taken into account the potential gravitational pull perhaps... stimulating her in a way we aren't prepared for? We must make certain if we do this, that she is well within close-quarters of the black hole BEFORE she can release. If she is stimulated too much before she gets close enough to the black hole, there is a very real chance that she may not be able to get into safe position in time. It will be applying quite extreme forces on all aspects of her body, including the only parts preventing a dangerous  premature release of fluids

On 12/1/2022 at 10:52 PM, GermanShepherd said:

"Wait, how are you doing that? Can you teach us? Are we in danger now? Should we hide?" I ask, fast, without waiting for answers, and with a mix of excitement and fear.

"Hey... Hey! Don't panic!" - The entity responds, in a soothing tone but that still displays authority... - "This is completely safe! It is common for Great Retainers like myself to transport things between dimensions, it's one of the many tools at our disposal to help us maintain balance between our realm and yours! Rest assured I have practiced and mastered this technique to ensure that, any time I transport something between realms, nothing will go wrong." 

After the explanation, Glieshia gives you a thumbs up.

"Now of course, that doesn't mean it won't be unusual for you, so I ask that you remain calm when facing the unknown... Frankly I do not know much about myself from the human perspective, so this will be a learning experience for all of us."

On 12/2/2022 at 7:09 PM, Redtiger said:

Well, I think the only thing I can do now is wait for the sample to arrive, while also supporting the OrionsBelt suggestions.

On 11/29/2022 at 4:14 AM, OrionsBelt said:

"Don't get too excited Glieshia! Like I said, we have a hypothesis that suggests the possibility of relief, but we aren't certain that black holes will affect you and your... relief... the same way that we perceive them. Black holes are mysterious entities we barely have an understanding of. But nevertheless, we have confidence that it will be what you're looking for. From the sound of it, you don't seem to be able to acknowledge black holes for one reason or another. We can help you find one that would be a suitable place for you to relieve yourself."

"However... My fellow researchers and myself are uneasy and uncertain of the idea of leaving your "post" to go off an relieve yourself while this body of ice remains unaccounted for. What if you lose track of it? What if it's speed accelerates to our planet? What if it breaks off into other pieces that you would not be able to deal with? These questions are valid at least in our human minds. So it is that before we can issue you some directions to a black hole that we humbly ask you to consume this ice formation to eliminate the threat to our world before relieving yourself. I know it's not ideal, but please understand it's a annoyance/struggle for you, and total annihilation for us. We do hope you understand, great Glieshia."

"In the meantime, we will wait for your "sample", I'm curious just as to what we will be able to gather and use to help you. Hang tight!"

"Oh... I... I see..." - Glieshia's excitement noticeably dies down, allowing her discomfort to make itself known again.

In response, she sways her hips from side to side, thighs pressed tightly to help her maintain control. She still refuses to grab at her crotch, though one might doubt if she would even be able to do so comfortably with how far her 'bladder' has distended. 

With a hand on her forehead and the other clenched tightly into a fist by her side, she quietly whimpers under her breath, though her expression shifts from discomfort to one of deep thought.

"You... Hmmph! - Pardon me! - Y-You raise a very good point, mortal... The thought of leaving you for relief... A-At the mercy of this cold rock? It's unbearable." - She brings her hand down from her forehead and makes a fist, nervously biting on her knuckle as her impatient swaying becomes faster. - "The thought, however, of having to consume this entire formation... All at once? I-It is a difficult one for me."

She stares fearfully at the anomaly of ice, watching as yet another fragment prepares to separate from it, the menacing noises of creaking and clicking as a fracture forms on it surface.

"I... I can't let this planet go down... I can't let this system go down!" - She exclaims to no one in particular, clenching hard as she sees a couple drops of water, gently sliding down the white surface of the rock...

On 11/30/2022 at 11:40 AM, Leaky Lover said:

It is imperative that she does not leave her post with the asteroid still a global threat. The risk is far too great to just leave it unattended for an indeterminate amount of time. I agree with my fellow scientist, that the best course of action is to have her consume the asteroid in it's entirety, before we can recommend she head towards her potential.... release point.

Have we taken into account the potential gravitational pull perhaps... stimulating her in a way we aren't prepared for? We must make certain if we do this, that she is well within close-quarters of the black hole BEFORE she can release. If she is stimulated too much before she gets close enough to the black hole, there is a very real chance that she may not be able to get into safe position in time. It will be applying quite extreme forces on all aspects of her body, including the only parts preventing a dangerous  premature release of fluids

"I... I don't like the sound of that but... Y-You still agree that I need to get rid of this icy menace once and for all. Like your fellow researcher said... I-It'll just be discomfort for me, otherwise it'd be complete annihilation for you."

She frowns, looking down at her own belly for a bit as she nervously brushes her arm.

"Even if your concerns are correct though, and I can't relieve myself at a black hole... We... We'd still have the best odds, right? You have the knowledge of the realm you reside, and now you will also have a part of me at your disposal to research and study, you can figure something out, right?"

She looks at you all with an expression of concern, but her expression seems shaken, she's struggling to keep her resolve...

"And again, you all still agree it is the best course of action for me to go ahead and retain the threat... I shall put my faith in you then, please don't make me regret it."

She bows, one last display of geace before she throws all sense of formality away, as she turns around to face the cold menace you get another view of her rear, which now helps to display her signs of struggle: She's clenching, really hard...

As she floats closer to the ice anomaly, you can see she's grabbing at her crotch with strength that could shatter rock. You know this because - with her free hand - Glieshia has taken to attacking the rock instead of just melting it, disregarding all the display of a 'refined goddess' and opting to let out her inner warrior, the last line of defense for your realm against a cold, heartless threat.

She shouts as she strikes the rock, perhaps it's a war cry, perhaps it's due to the discomfort brought by the pressure in her abdomen, now amplified by her sudden movements.

Sustaining all this damage, the ice formation is steadily reduced to a fine white mist, which the lady of nebula can melt with her very aura of fury, allowing it to be drawn into her body as she absorbs it with gritted teeth...

While this "savagery" takes place on the screen, you can hear the storm outside gettin stronger, until suddenly... It stops?

ZAP!!!

A bolt of lighting, dark as coal, strikes on an empty table in your lab, its surface sustaining to damage save for a dent where a strange matter, the size of a big beach ball, sits...

No readings of any kind, it is safe to approach.

Looking at its texture and color, there is no doubt, this is a sample of Glieshia's 'body', it features the same color as her lower abdomen, a dark tint of purple that becomes lighter and a bit more transparent towards its extremities

The sample has taken the shape of  dome or a bead of water on top of the table, and it is soft to the touch. Placing a hand on it yields an oddly soothing sensation: The "nebula" orbits around in a layer just above the solid part of the sample, gently caressing the back of your hand as it floats on by...

No doubt there is a lot more to experiment with this sample, but before you can further examine it, a shout from the monitor draws your attention.

Glieshia has successfully consumed around a quarter of the ice formation, but at great cost...

Looking at the anomaly herself it becomes increasingly clear her discomfort is very much like that of a human, her bladder throbs in protest at all the liquid coming inside, her distended skin stretched thin and taut to contain the massive torrent she has to swallow.

Each second Glieshia spends swallowing those fragments of ice adds another hundred liters to her poor belly, which has distended so much to contain it all, it looks like her bladder could house another being of her size curled up within it.

Glieshia whines, but refuses to stop, a spasm from within forces her to curl up, but not a drop escapes, through sheer determination and duty, she seeks to destroy that mass of ice-dust until not even a molecule remains to threaten your system.

But if containing the equivalent of several lakes within her bladder means only a quarter of what she'll have to endure to save you, will she be able to make it? 

Perhaps you must balance supporting Glieshia's efforts with researching a way to help her more directly, for her courage may be great, but even that can falter, and if she loses herself enough to lose even a single drop it could spell doom to your kind...

What shall you do now? A sample of the retainer's form lies at your fingertips, but the retainer herself is struggling, whimpering with each long sip of the liquid she must contain...

items in parentheses () are asides for our fellow researchers eyes only, not for Glieshia

Hang tight Glieshia!

Your efforts against the ice monstrosity will not go unrewarded, we can promise you that. We've already begun research onto suitable black holes, and optimal positions to "release" into those black holes with no side effects given their mass and size. So far our best candidate is the supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy, but we also know of two smaller ones that may be closer to you. It will take some time to thoroughly understand how to position yourself to "use" them, as well as their actual location and size/mass. We're also unsure of how the gravity of the black hole will effect yourself, so it's another set of calculations we have to endure. We don't want our little goddess getting sucked away!~~~

Our research on the skin sample provides incredible and bizarre results. The other researchers may come up with other or even opposing data, but our research station came up with three hypotheses that can address the issue at hand:

1. We noted that under conditions where heat is applied to a sample of the substance, the strength and flexibility of the sample increases by 52 to 136%. The reasoning for the wide range has yet to be concluded. Due to the coldness of space, your skin and bladder walls may be at it's most inflexible and rigid. Moving to a location with higher local temperature, like near a star or stellar nebula can provide the heat to improve flexibility and strength, allowing some relief (and your bladder to expand more).

2. Another interesting discovery we found is that the skin bonds to common earth metals quickly and with great strength, creating a complete seal of gaps or weaknesses in the skin. With this we can create a "plug" or seal on your urethral opening so that you are removed of risk for leaks or losing control. I know this might not sound ideal, but it buys us a lot of time to think of a more permanent solution, and even then, we might be able to find a way to dull the sense of pain and discomfort you feel to the sense where you might not feel anything at all! It won't be your extra-strength Advil, of course, but we can come up with something.

3. Some trial experimentation has successfully produced psuedo-skin that, when ingested, we believe will increase your strength and flexibility allowing your bladder to expand. This psuedo-skin is carbon-based and easy to produce with what we have on Earth, so if you can manage to transport it via dimensions like you did with your skin sample, you'll have a constant supple of these supplements, it will be a cinch! We don't know yet what the side effects on your immortal body will be from ingesting them (one study has good confirmation that these skin samples serve as intense carbohydrates, increasing the deposits on Glieshia's breasts, thighs, and ass, but she doesn't need to know that quite yet. She can be our immortal little shortstack~).

We wait to hear the opinions of other researchers but these were some options we found from our initial research. You can select one or a combination of approaches, or perhaps all three even.

However... (Puts on best smooth salesman pitch) While we take some time to produce these, we would be remiss if we can't ask you any questions about the secrets of our universe. We feel that with this effort we are producing to not only save ourselves and help you find relief, we feel slightly indebted to be able to be shared some of the immortal knowledge you have, as well as potentially observe your immortal body (for our pleasure) for our knowledge. These inquisitions would also serve as effective distractions from your bladder while we wait for our research to complete, would it not?~~

"While most of what Orion said is true, there are a few things to note:
1: The heat also caused your material to expand and break bonds between themselves. In your case that would mean that your entire body would become more fluid, possibly causing, among other things, you to become unable to continue holding all that water and having an accident.

2: We have yet to figure out a way to separate the metals from the materials that make you up, so, until further notice, you would be permanently plugged. Not only that, but you would require another being's help to insert it, since the metal sticks to any part of your body, and you probably would not like to have your fingers forever stuck to your crotch, you will not be able to insert it in yourself.

3: Making material sufficient to make a noticeable difference in your bladder capacity may take a while, seeing that you're very big, so we fear that you may not hold it for long enough.

In the end of the day, we ask you to sign this contract that explicits that there are several problems to any solution we have and prohibits you from suing us for any mishap regarding the plans we devised. (I say while pushing a contract into the screen we see her through)"

Well, since others are making the deal with Glieshia, I will search the nearest yellow dwarfs, to which we can guide her and make her bladder strong enough to hold the flood, but not letting it to break apart, because of relative average temperature of this kind of stars, and, after that, I, with the help of some other fellow scientists, can try to reproduce the pseudo-skin Glieshia is made of.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2022 at 8:52 AM, OrionsBelt said:

items in parentheses () are asides for our fellow researchers eyes only, not for Glieshia

Hang tight Glieshia!

Your efforts against the ice monstrosity will not go unrewarded, we can promise you that. We've already begun research onto suitable black holes, and optimal positions to "release" into those black holes with no side effects given their mass and size. So far our best candidate is the supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy, but we also know of two smaller ones that may be closer to you. It will take some time to thoroughly understand how to position yourself to "use" them, as well as their actual location and size/mass. We're also unsure of how the gravity of the black hole will effect yourself, so it's another set of calculations we have to endure. We don't want our little goddess getting sucked away!~~~

Our research on the skin sample provides incredible and bizarre results. The other researchers may come up with other or even opposing data, but our research station came up with three hypotheses that can address the issue at hand:

1. We noted that under conditions where heat is applied to a sample of the substance, the strength and flexibility of the sample increases by 52 to 136%. The reasoning for the wide range has yet to be concluded. Due to the coldness of space, your skin and bladder walls may be at it's most inflexible and rigid. Moving to a location with higher local temperature, like near a star or stellar nebula can provide the heat to improve flexibility and strength, allowing some relief (and your bladder to expand more).

2. Another interesting discovery we found is that the skin bonds to common earth metals quickly and with great strength, creating a complete seal of gaps or weaknesses in the skin. With this we can create a "plug" or seal on your urethral opening so that you are removed of risk for leaks or losing control. I know this might not sound ideal, but it buys us a lot of time to think of a more permanent solution, and even then, we might be able to find a way to dull the sense of pain and discomfort you feel to the sense where you might not feel anything at all! It won't be your extra-strength Advil, of course, but we can come up with something.

3. Some trial experimentation has successfully produced psuedo-skin that, when ingested, we believe will increase your strength and flexibility allowing your bladder to expand. This psuedo-skin is carbon-based and easy to produce with what we have on Earth, so if you can manage to transport it via dimensions like you did with your skin sample, you'll have a constant supple of these supplements, it will be a cinch! We don't know yet what the side effects on your immortal body will be from ingesting them (one study has good confirmation that these skin samples serve as intense carbohydrates, increasing the deposits on Glieshia's breasts, thighs, and ass, but she doesn't need to know that quite yet. She can be our immortal little shortstack~).

We wait to hear the opinions of other researchers but these were some options we found from our initial research. You can select one or a combination of approaches, or perhaps all three even.

However... (Puts on best smooth salesman pitch) While we take some time to produce these, we would be remiss if we can't ask you any questions about the secrets of our universe. We feel that with this effort we are producing to not only save ourselves and help you find relief, we feel slightly indebted to be able to be shared some of the immortal knowledge you have, as well as potentially observe your immortal body (for our pleasure) for our knowledge. These inquisitions would also serve as effective distractions from your bladder while we wait for our research to complete, would it not?~~

On 12/8/2022 at 7:49 PM, GermanShepherd said:

"While most of what Orion said is true, there are a few things to note:
1: The heat also caused your material to expand and break bonds between themselves. In your case that would mean that your entire body would become more fluid, possibly causing, among other things, you to become unable to continue holding all that water and having an accident.

2: We have yet to figure out a way to separate the metals from the materials that make you up, so, until further notice, you would be permanently plugged. Not only that, but you would require another being's help to insert it, since the metal sticks to any part of your body, and you probably would not like to have your fingers forever stuck to your crotch, you will not be able to insert it in yourself.

3: Making material sufficient to make a noticeable difference in your bladder capacity may take a while, seeing that you're very big, so we fear that you may not hold it for long enough.

In the end of the day, we ask you to sign this contract that explicits that there are several problems to any solution we have and prohibits you from suing us for any mishap regarding the plans we devised. (I say while pushing a contract into the screen we see her through)"

The anomaly is silent for few seconds - as silent as she can be, desperate as she is - in deep thought as she considers the options provided.

"Eep!" - Her thinking is interrupted by another spasm in her bladder, Glieshia clenches hard to fight off the liquid's attempts to flee her big stretched belly...

"Uhh... I can't reach the contract through the screen, can I just say that I accept? I-I really need you to do something!" - Her impatience is accentuated by the tapping of her feet... It's odd how she can make such a gesture with no actual ground beneath her to step on, but the message is clear, the sooner she can get help from you, the better. 

"Okay, okay, let me think about this..." - She sighs deeply, bringing both hands to her face and leaning her fingertips on the bridge of her nose, forcing herself to focus. - "So... Heat will give me more capacity, but there's a risk that it could cause me to lose control entirely, that's one of the current hypothesis, right? It does sound plausible but remember: As far as I can tell, I don't occupy the same... 'Space' as you do, I'm not completely sure that approaching a star in my realm would see the same effect that it would on yours, if that was the case I probably would've cast a shadow on your planet! Or this ice rock would have melted on its own... That's the impression I get at least."

The nebula lady pauses for a moment, reaching for a passing fragment of the ice rock and melting it to consume it. Her discomfort triggered by the sight of liquid, her bladder's protest causes Glieshia to grit her teeth and clench her free hand into a fist, she returns to making the first moves of a potty dance, her hips move in quick yet shallow sways, her cute thighs rub together, causing her nebula-like skin to form some rather hypnotic patterns where the two surfaces collide, that pretty sight is helped by the little 'freckles' - akin to stars or shiny diamonds - on the sides, which are gently pushed up and down with the movements of her hips, she plants one foot on top of the other, and her toes curl to match her clenched fist, which also displays the anomaly's struggle in its movements, swinging left and right, almost hitting Glieshia's thigh in the process... 

This 'dance' beckons sympathy, it's the most honest and clear display of a primal desire: To relieve oneself, though just as one may feel bad for the lady of nebula, her display of desperation is also... Unintentionally enticing.

The sway of the hips, the shaking fists, the trembling and rubbing thighs, it's all strangely beautiful, but a more titillating display lies on her breasts, all the shaking and squirming causes them to jiggle and sway along, and although they are formed out of an otherworldly nebulous material, they look as soft and squishy as a human's bosom, perhaps even more so...

As previously mentioned, Glieshia does have something to resemble nipples, as her 'skin' does darken to create round spots in the proper areas, but with the added focus, it becomes more apparent that it is not just a difference in shade, her nipples do stick out from her breasts, one might even say they are just a bit puffy, as her areolas noticeably stick out, making it so the pointier end of each nipple pops out just a bit more! If your theory is correct and it is cold in the space she resides, her nipples must be rather firm as a result...

This thought, that display, and furthermore the shiny "star-freckles" across her jiggly bosom, is all quite distracting, but thankfully, you don't miss it when Glieshia finally takes a break from her drinking to speak up again:

"Aaah!! Ow oww... Okay... I-I'm sorry about that, I needed to make sure the ice won't interrupt me for a while, I have a lot to discuss so please bear with me..." - She clears her throat, her last little cough trails off into a quiet whimper - "So... I am still conflicted on trying to use heat to stretch my... Skin... More. If we were to do that I think I'd much prefer to use the other option which is to just give me extra skin, even if it does take a while to manufacture... W-What's a couple more days after centuries of holding all this... This..."

Glieshia looks down at her distended bladder... She can almost hear all the liquid sloshing around inside her, crashing against her inner walls, and her bladder complaining in return.

The size of the thing, just when she thought it's size was a problem, - which it is, it's huge enough to fit a clone of herself curled up inside of it, however - another problem rears its ugly head... Her bladder is not growing to contain it all, and yet she felt all the water rush there...

"...Oh no..." 

Glieshia's mouth hangs open, an expression of fear remaining as she slowly drifts her eyes back to you.

"Oh... No...!!"

Oh yes... Glieshia's skin has finally hit its limit, it has expanded as much as it can, and now all the water contained within has no space to move around, every time she drinks more, she's pressurizing the liquid inside, which in turn puts a catastrophic strain on her bladder, each sip from that gigantic rock of ice will now feel like 10 at once, and by now, Glieshia is only a third of the way done with that monstrous anomaly...

Almost anticipating the next horrible, horrible bladder spasm, Glieshia lets instincts take over, and slowly brings her hands down to her crotch, carefully maneuvering her arms around her massively distended belly, having to lift it out of the way before she can even reach low enough, and then clutches her ladyhood as hard as she can, putting enough pressure on it to make the skin on her knuckles go light...

"MortaaAAAH!! Oww!! I-I need help! I need your help! I need help now please!! F-Forget about everything else, I-I need something to prevent the leak! T-That metal idea! Ah ah!! M-Make a rocket! Make a rocket and I'll teleport it here, hurry! Oh please please hurry!!"

She barfs out words, half screaming half crying, you can barely even tell this was once an anomalous being one could mistake for a goddess, if Glieshia's display of grace was previously thrown away, this is her dancing on its grave, begging mortals for help, unable to perform her only duty in life... The shame of it all hurts almost as much as the pressure in her bladder does.

On 12/11/2022 at 5:33 PM, Redtiger said:

Well, since others are making the deal with Glieshia, I will search the nearest yellow dwarfs, to which we can guide her and make her bladder strong enough to hold the flood, but not letting it to break apart, because of relative average temperature of this kind of stars, and, after that, I, with the help of some other fellow scientists, can try to reproduce the pseudo-skin Glieshia is made of.

"Please do! Hurry!! I-I feel like I'm carrying a star inside of me already! It hurts! It burns!! Please!!"

Glieshia is now floating on her back, as if laying down in that void she resides, Her legs kicking, her arms shaking, her eyes shut with force, her mouth wide open to let out her wails of pain, her hair getting messy from all the movement, and her massive bladder is as still as it can be, the anomaly is trying to move as much as she can to get rid of the discomfort, and simultaneously trying to avoid moving her bladder as much as she can, every little slosh poses a severe threat to her efforts... 

Poor Glieshia is truly at her limit, but you could at least understand her pleas, right?

*Psst! Hey! Don't worry, the idea of the heat and the extra skin compound is still very much on the table! We're just gonna have to make sure she doesn't leak first! ;)*

Once again: hang on tight! Our safety as a species depends on your ability to hold it!

We had an idea this might happen. We've already prepared a heavy duty rocket that's able to detach its thrusters and form a large metal plug that you may use to prevent any leakage! We've also included a small capsule next to it that we found is able to dull some of the pain and reactions of the "skin" after some testing, but we're supplying you with a much, much larger dosage as, of course, it was only a tiny piece of your skin, so we had to upscale it. We're unsure of what side effects this will entail, but it's a risk we - and you - will have to take.

Our reports suggest that the autonomous rocket will be prepared for take-off on your command by our next communication, so give us the word, and we'll send the plug into orbit for you to teleport to yourself and use. It should all happen automatically without any input from us, just give us the word!

As for the heat approach, we have our best scientists on the case to find the perfect temperature zone to increase your capacity without risking... literal explosion... As for the skin replication, we've made a breakthrough that allows us to automate to skin making process, and we can start sending them on new rockets relatively soon.

(As we previously mentioned we're not certain with how effective or what the side effects these approaches could cause, the most likely scenario is that the plug cannot be removed, or the heat causes her bulge to expand even further beyond it's present limit, or the skin deposits going straight to her "voluptuous areas", but here's hoping, right?)

((As a side note the descriptive element of this portion was fantastic, I'm super happy to see you took my advice! Keep up the good work!))

(Sorry, forgot to comment earlier. I forgot :lampblob:)

"Hey, Gli, can you hold your... water without covering your crotch? If your hands get in the way, the rocket will get stuck on them and not plug up your hole.
And also, how do we teleport stuff? Is there a portal we need to throw the rocket, or are you in charge of teleporting stuff. If the latter is true, can you actually, in your current state, do it without, y'know, losing control?"

On 12/26/2022 at 8:46 PM, GermanShepherd said:

"Hey, Gli, can you hold your... water without covering your crotch? If your hands get in the way, the rocket will get stuck on them and not plug up your hole.
And also, how do we teleport stuff? Is there a portal we need to throw the rocket, or are you in charge of teleporting stuff. If the latter is true, can you actually, in your current state, do it without, y'know, losing control?"

"Aaahh!!! Please stop saying water! Hnnf...!"

Glieshia continues to struggle over control of her painful urge, kicking, squirming and whimpering as the pressure within her bladder grows beyond unbearable... 

"Look ah- I'll handle the whole teleport thing just please ready that rocket already! I don't know how much longer I can take this on my own!"

Her concerns are no exaggeration, as if her knuckles going light from pressure wasn't enough evidence, her arms are now starting to shake from the exertion.

On 12/24/2022 at 1:41 AM, OrionsBelt said:

Once again: hang on tight! Our safety as a species depends on your ability to hold it!

We had an idea this might happen. We've already prepared a heavy duty rocket that's able to detach its thrusters and form a large metal plug that you may use to prevent any leakage! We've also included a small capsule next to it that we found is able to dull some of the pain and reactions of the "skin" after some testing, but we're supplying you with a much, much larger dosage as, of course, it was only a tiny piece of your skin, so we had to upscale it. We're unsure of what side effects this will entail, but it's a risk we - and you - will have to take.

Our reports suggest that the autonomous rocket will be prepared for take-off on your command by our next communication, so give us the word, and we'll send the plug into orbit for you to teleport to yourself and use. It should all happen automatically without any input from us, just give us the word!

As for the heat approach, we have our best scientists on the case to find the perfect temperature zone to increase your capacity without risking... literal explosion... As for the skin replication, we've made a breakthrough that allows us to automate to skin making process, and we can start sending them on new rockets relatively soon.

(As we previously mentioned we're not certain with how effective or what the side effects these approaches could cause, the most likely scenario is that the plug cannot be removed, or the heat causes her bulge to expand even further beyond it's present limit, or the skin deposits going straight to her "voluptuous areas", but here's hoping, right?)

((As a side note the descriptive element of this portion was fantastic, I'm super happy to see you took my advice! Keep up the good work!))

"Okay! Okay!! Hurry!!!" Gli exclaims between exasperated  breaths.

Finally it's time.

As fast as your legs, paws, and/or equipment will allow, you make your way to the satellite launch sector of the facility (At least I presume you all hurry there, some of you might want to lag behind to imagine the retainer struggling as she waits for you... How cruel. 😈)

The equipment here certainly looks overwhelming compared to what you're used to in the anomalous monitoring sector, all the switches, buttons and levers on the panels before you make a rather intimidating sight, but there's work to be done!

With the motivation to save the planet, and the help of the satellite launch team you so rudely intruded on, you ready the rocket for lift-off...

The anomaly manifests itself in one of the screens, now only having on hand on her crotch, and the other raised above her head, moving gently as she begins to manifest her 'magic' (for lack of a better term) all over the vessel.

A bolt of lightning, dark as coal, strikes the rocket, and in a flash... It is gone!

Looking to the screen, you can see the vessel has made its way to the nebula lady's realm, It worked!

Just before you can call for a celebration however, Glieshia points out a rather catastrophic problem...

"W-Why isn't it moving? I teleported it for you! It's just between my legs now, why won't it move?!"

It appears there is an unforeseen consequence to making this rocket automated: Its sensors detect Gliesha as an obstacle, it won't move on its own to deploy the plug because it interprets that as crashing!

"Oh no... Not like this! Please no!!"

She starts to panic, resuming in a potty dance even more frantic than her previous one... There is no time to waste!

The rocket's sensors can't be recalibrated in time, Gliesha can't touch its metal surface to guide it on her own, that means there is only one choice left: You will have to guide to rocket manually.

Each one of you takes a seat, working together to control the rocket, once everyone is in position and knows their task, you override the rocket's auto-pilot and push it forward.

The first few steps are quite stressful, there's a lot of trial and error, but you persevere and manage to guide it up and towards Glieshia.

Navigating the rocket proves to be as difficult as it is exciting, using the on-board camera to properly align it with Glieshia gives you the point-of-view of a lifetime:

Directly below the giant lady of nebula, in between her gorgeous thighs and slowly flying closer and closer. which proves especially titillating when Gli realizes how close the rocket is to its destination:

Fighting through an inconceivable amount of embarrassment, the anomaly squats down slightly, which puts pressure on her distended bladder, she yelps in response but there's still more to do, first is removing her hand from her crotch, removing that much needed reinforcement she needs to keep everything inside, but that is still not the worst of it.

With more pressure on her massively bloated organ, and not even an extra hand to alleviate the strain on her muscles (if we can call them that), comes what truly pushes the lady of nebula to weep:

Slowly moving her hand away she reveals to you... Her ladyhood.

It is far more enticing than the quick glimpses you had before could ever reveal.

Right now you can only see what is her equivalent of the labia majora, and it is quite plump, making it look like all she has is a little slit down there, protected by plump bumps and lovingly decorated with a tuft of light nebula above.

However, her humiliation and your enticement are not over, for the rocket needs to travel into her urethra, and for that, she has to spread that slit open.

Placing two fingers on her outer labia and spreading them apart making an upside-down-V shape, she completely exposes her tulip to you. With the same coloration as her nipples, a very inviting looking entrance covered in lube, which has created a little gooey string hanging from her spread inner labia, up above, where a human's clit would be, her equivalent is quite similar but it looks almost like a pearl, glistening white like her diamond-ish freckles, almost perfectly smooth! And just a little bit below that is your target, the opening into Gli's urethra, it is twitching, different from a human the entire tract serves as her bladder's aching sphincter, struggling to contain what must now be a small ocean's worth of water.

Distracting as this sight may be you thrust onward, pushing the rocket further, aiming directly at the nebula lady's pee-hole.

But the shock, the pressure, the humiliation... It is too much for her. There stands Glieshia, a bladder stretched so much it could contain a small ecosystem within, pressurized to feel like 10 times its actual volume pounding against her sphincter, squatting down slightly, her pussy wide spread... All senses of her body realize this is prime position for a blissful, oh so relieving release.

Glieshia closes her eyes, her sharp breaths becoming more panicked, her legs start to twitch! Her sphincter starts to open! A torrent of light liquid can be seen making its way down the lady's urethra like water towards the nozzle of a power-washer!

"No! NO! NOO!! I'M SORRYY!!"

Glieshia screams, her

body has given out, and no matter how hard she tries to clench, her bladder refuses to cooperate, no signals come to shut the dam back up and that torrent of sweet relief comes spilling right out as the first drop spearheads the liquid's escape, despite knowing what's at stake, and knowing she will doom your planet to an eternal flood, Glieshia can't help herself, the relief just feels so good...

That however, is not the end!

Though you could see as the first drop of liquid was making its daring escape out of the nebula lady's aching bladder, you all thrust the rocket at full speed! Ramming the iron tip directly into her urethral opening right as her body sent the signal of relief to her mind! For a brief moment, one small blissful moment, Glieshia thought her bladder was emptying itself, her sphincter was wide open, that the liquid was spilling down her urethra with the pressure pleasantly tickling it as the liquid traveled down. But thankfully, you cut it short, and as the iron bonds to Gli's nebulous flesh, that liquid is completely and thoroughly sealed inside her! Not even a drop made its way out.

Celebration all around, you saved the lives of billions! And the satellite crew that had been helping you throughout congratulates you, one even bows to you and cries...

Though a celebration is certainly deserved, there's still one more issue at hand:

Yes, Glieshia can hold it again, but you just made it so she can't release all that water already inside, there's still matter of making sure she can hold the rest of the icy menace at bay! Plus... All that pressure paired with that brief illusion of relief is making Glieshia into a screaming, whimpering mess.

Looking at the screen you can see her making faces as she holds onto her enormous bladder bulge, caressing it in a futile attempt to soothe her pain, it's throbbing with all the pressure inside, and now there is truly no way it will ever have release!

You saved the world, but Glieshia's struggles still only get worse each second... What's the next step, scientists? 

Edited by Tentacool
formatting and spelling (see edit history)

(because all stories need one, I bring unto you, the comic relief)

I walk in, mop in hand, ready to clean. "Yo guys, everything alright in-" I pause, seeing the giant nebulous woman on the screen. "Yo what kind of porno you guys watching?" One of the scientists on deck explain the situation to me, and I laugh. "So some big space lady has to eat a space gusher to save our world? Far out man." I turn to the screen. "Yo space lady," I yell out. "Have you tried any sort of coverings? Something that might absorb some of the liquid and let you relieve a little without it escaping out too much while you find a better solution? It ain't permanent, but a little cloth can hold a lot of water." I spin around one of my cleaning rags, which flies off my finger into my face.

Now that she will be physically unable to release the dangerous amounts of fluids, we should be safe to continue with the star-based heating idea.

(Something we must also note is that heating liquids like water too much will cause it to expand and exert further pressure if we aren't careful)

Edited by Leaky Lover (see edit history)

"Hey, Glieshia... Uh, how are you doing over there?" (We can see that she's struggling, but it's always good to have verbal confirmation)
"Yeah... so. Did you know that it's theoretically possible that your bladder becomes a mini-sun if you drink too much." (Putting her near a temperature over 100ºC will definitively worsen that, since it will make the water evaporate and make the pressure much higher. Of course if you guys wish to keep quiet about that, I won't be the whistleblower) "If you're curious to know how it feels, you're free to do it, but I would advise against it, as it could hurt a bit."

Whew... Well done researchers. The world is saved, if just for a moment.

Glieshia, we understand you are in great discomfort but we urge you to maintain your composure. The secondary capsule of the rocket has the "painkillers" we provided, should you choose to ingest them. We need your full understanding and cooperation and understanding as we progress, understand?

So, the rockets tip is fused with the inside of your urethra, creating a perfect seal. You should be able to move and do whatever at your discretion, including the consumption of the ice mass, which we recommend you do as swiftly as possible. We can remotely detonate the plug at our discretion so you will be in safe hands, worry-free from any leaks. For the time being, until we feel the time is right, we have control over your bladder.

That being said, we believe we have discovered the optimal place relative to a star for your skin and bladder to expand without tearing or ripping yourself apart. As a fellow researcher mentioned, should you get too hot it will have an effect on the liquid in your bladder, as is the cold of the vastness of space is making your bladder walls brittle and difficult to expand. For this reason, once you have completed your task, we would like you to move to our solar system, near where our Earth is. The habitable zone where our Earth lies is the perfect place for you to warm up without any negative effects to your bladder so that it can expand. Being closer to use allows us to more easily transit our skin replicas for you to consume (the first batch should be ready by your next communication), and let's us get a better look- I mean surveillance on you in case anything goes wrong.

Our black hole relief calculations (BHRCs as we call them now) are taking... Time... We ask you to be patient and please consider the options we have given you so that we may ease your discomfort ahead of the prospect of relief.

Hang on Glieshia, we're doing everything we can!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2023 at 6:52 PM, GermanShepherd said:

"Hey, Glieshia... Uh, how are you doing over there?"

"Oww, I-I... I feel strange, mortal. For a moment I swear I was feeling relief, I don't think I have ever felt such bliss! But that was short, even as far as fleeting moments go, too short! Hnnf...To feel all this pressure still, while my um, my body tells me it should be coming out..." - She gestures toward her crotch, which isn't visible anymore as it's hidden behind her belly from the screen's perspective, and all the plug's camera sees is a mess of water and nebula... What Gli is feeling right now mustn't be too different from how a human would feel under the effects of a catheter while it's pinched shut.

The sphincters have relaxed, as far as the body's instincts display it, one would surely feel relief at that point, and yet nothing comes out. Glieshia is stuck in that particularly painful limbo between desperation and relief. That moment of anticipation as a lady sighs, feeling the pressured urine spearhead down and out of her urethra, that sweet, sorta ticklish sensation sending pleasant signals al over her body and make her sigh as all the pressure in the belly goes away, like ridding her of a massive burden. And yet for the lady of Nebula, she can only feel the anticipation that comes before, when the sphincter opens and her body expects that glorious relief... But it never comes, which in turn only makes her body crave it even more! It's not quite like pain, it's more like edging but without a pleasurable stimulus or a romantic, sensual touch... It is frustrating, it heightens her desperation tenfold, but at the very least it doesn't increase the already massive pain each contraction in her bladder brings...

"...I want to let it out so bad, and I kinda want to scream too, but this isn't the kinda pain that makes you scream, it just makes me want to squirm and cry... But I must go on, I am so close to consuming that frozen menace! And then... Y-You'll help me." - She smiles, though the tone of her voice sounds more like one of making demands rather than displaying grattitude... Perhaps it is only fair that she thinks you all owe her? She is saving you from that ice rock after all, but isn't this more of a collaborative effort at this point? Best to just hope this is all just the pain in her bladder making her cranky.

On 1/1/2023 at 6:52 PM, GermanShepherd said:

"Yeah... so. Did you know that it's theoretically possible that your bladder becomes a mini-sun if you drink too much." (Putting her near a temperature over 100ºC will definitively worsen that, since it will make the water evaporate and make the pressure much higher. Of course if you guys wish to keep quiet about that, I won't be the whistleblower) "If you're curious to know how it feels, you're free to do it, but I would advise against it, as it could hurt a bit."

"Wait, what?! B-But there's so much more ice still to go! I-I can't have a sun inside me!"

On 1/2/2023 at 8:24 PM, OrionsBelt said:

Whew... Well done researchers. The world is saved, if just for a moment.

Glieshia, we understand you are in great discomfort but we urge you to maintain your composure. The secondary capsule of the rocket has the "painkillers" we provided, should you choose to ingest them. We need your full understanding and cooperation and understanding as we progress, understand?

"Okay, okay... A rest from this infernal ache in me will do nicely, should help me process all these... Things you tell me."

The anomaly moves her hands closer to the rocket, refraining from touching it just in case, and proceeds to guide it closer to her face... 

With a squint of her eyes, the vessel is immediately disassembled, and the substance within comes floating out! Brushing the mechanical pieces aside, she guides the painkiller mixture into her body and absorbs it... It's only as she does this that it comes to mind: How do you know how her "body" will react to such a substance? You had a sample of her body yes, but is it really going to be the same when it's connected to her "mind" ? 

There isn't really time for another hypothesis however, Glieshia has already consumed the substance.

"Okay... So far I can feel it hasn't added any volume to my bladder, that's a good sign! I... I still really feel the urge but I feel like I can stretch my legs and arms a bit more."

She nods, and closes her eyes, slowly floating upright and regaining her composure, it definitely takes some straining, but the lady of nebula is finally acting more like an authority again! Striking pose that displays pride, despite the terrible pressure within her belly.

"Hnng... It's still there, I really must let this out! ...But at least it isn't mind-numbing... Thank you mortals, I would bow in grattitude but I'd prefer not to add any more pressure to this ocean I'm carrying..."

On 1/2/2023 at 8:24 PM, OrionsBelt said:

So, the rockets tip is fused with the inside of your urethra, creating a perfect seal. You should be able to move and do whatever at your discretion, including the consumption of the ice mass, which we recommend you do as swiftly as possible. We can remotely detonate the plug at our discretion so you will be in safe hands, worry-free from any leaks. For the time being, until we feel the time is right, we have control over your bladder.

That being said, we believe we have discovered the optimal place relative to a star for your skin and bladder to expand without tearing or ripping yourself apart. As a fellow researcher mentioned, should you get too hot it will have an effect on the liquid in your bladder, as is the cold of the vastness of space is making your bladder walls brittle and difficult to expand. For this reason, once you have completed your task, we would like you to move to our solar system, near where our Earth is. The habitable zone where our Earth lies is the perfect place for you to warm up without any negative effects to your bladder so that it can expand. Being closer to use allows us to more easily transit our skin replicas for you to consume (the first batch should be ready by your next communication), and let's us get a better look- I mean surveillance on you in case anything goes wrong.

Our black hole relief calculations (BHRCs as we call them now) are taking... Time... We ask you to be patient and please consider the options we have given you so that we may ease your discomfort ahead of the prospect of relief.

Hang on Glieshia, we're doing everything we can!

"Deal with the ice now, move to your planet's orbit path to warm up, understood..."

The anomaly turns toward the ice formation once more, giving you a view of her side once again, which really puts into perspective just how far her bladder has distended. The size hasn't changed since it last grew, but all the pressure within is causing the massive bulge to throb ever so slightly, almost like a rapid heartbeat, and with each little movement, Glieshia can feel that pressure spike inside her, like pins and needles are constanly poking at the inner walls of her bloated organ...

Nevertheless, she defiantly stomps - on nothing in particular because she's floating, anomalous physics are weird... - her thigh jiggles in response before she steadies her position, taking a deep breath and-

On 12/31/2022 at 5:29 AM, PullMeCloser said:

I walk in, mop in hand, ready to clean. "Yo guys, everything alright in-" I pause, seeing the giant nebulous woman on the screen. "Yo what kind of porno you guys watching?" One of the scientists on deck explain the situation to me, and I laugh. "So some big space lady has to eat a space gusher to save our world? Far out man." I turn to the screen. "Yo space lady," I yell out. "Have you tried any sort of coverings? Something that might absorb some of the liquid and let you relieve a little without it escaping out too much while you find a better solution? It ain't permanent, but a little cloth can hold a lot of water." I spin around one of my cleaning rags, which flies off my finger into my face.

Glieshia turns her head toward the screen, silently staring.

And suddenly a smile forms on her face, her cheeks puff up as she tries to hold back a laugh, but unlike with water, the lady of nebula is terrible at holding back her laughter.

"pbbfffft Ahahahahah!! Ooohohohohh Oh n- Oh You- Aahahahahahahahah!! Hah! I-I'm sorry I... W-Who is this mortal? She has a good idea but- Ehehh Eheehhahahahh ahh... Oh stars! Ooh... I needed that." 

She stops herself for a moment, still giggling.

"Lady with the... Wet rag? That is an interesting idea, but I must question if you can come up with enough cloth material to send to me, keep in mind just how large rockets are relative to your size and compare it to me... It is like one of your pencils to me! You would need a lot of cloth... But perhaps that could work? I do know of some humans who wear absorbent garments instead of finding a place to relieve themselves... Keep a note of that, it's starting to sound quite appealing to me..." 

On 1/1/2023 at 2:49 PM, Leaky Lover said:

Now that she will be physically unable to release the dangerous amounts of fluids, we should be safe to continue with the star-based heating idea.

"Right! The plan, I mustn't forget... If I want to keep all that water within me from turning me into a gas giant, I must absorb all of the remaining ice and hurry over to your system... Okay, here we go...!"

Glieshia steadies herself once again, wincing as she feels the liquid sloshing around within, but remaining confident.

She refrains from attacking the ice directly like before, the desperation proving too detrimental to her form, her legs still tremble and her instincts constantly tell her to bring her hands to her pained crotch...

Instead, Gli uses the same technique she disassembled the rocket with, forming cracks on the surface of the ice formation and shattering it! Layer by layer it is destroyed, each fragment being broken further into smaller and smaller pieces which she melts with ease and draws toward her mouth.

It is a much more methodical form of destruction, but far from being slow, like a controlled demolition.

Soon, the nebula lady finds herself floating in a particular direction whilst creating a massive trail of water that follows her, it's oddly beautiful to watch, the anomaly moving around with a pained expression as more and more water is drawn to her mouth, and yet she continues to fly with grace, the water that follows her behaving almost like a long veil, dancing with her...

This goes on for what feels like hours, certainly some of you must have gone for and come back from bathroom breaks after watching that fluid dance around so much?

"I make my approach, mortals... Be ready."

Just as the massive formation of water is reduced to a couple of stray droplets being drawn into Glieshia's mouth, just as she swallows them up, the screen changes to static... But it isn't normal static, this one forms patterns, barely noticeable but they are there, the figure of your planet, the moon flying around it... But it looks just a little off.

Strange whispers can be heard around the shuttle station, then through the corridor, then back at the first lab area you were in, across another corridor, and finally at the lab's observatory, which is open and gives you a clear view of the sky, it is perfectly clear, not a cloud in sight. But just as your eyes begin to adapt to light outside, things begin to change.

The sky remains blue, about as clear of a morning as can be, but in defiance to all natural behavior of light, stars begin to appear, in the middle of the day, and they are many, as is if it was midnight in a place with absolute 0 light-pollution.

The moon is visible aswell, uncommon for the current time of day, but stranger still is a strange discoloration on its surface, shifting the moon's color to a dark violet.

You can hear sirens ring out in other sections of the lab, and nearby meteorological surveillance goes crazy, needles spin around in their gauges, alerts beep and blare like it's the end of the world, Graphs' lines go quite literally off their charts and melt onto the floor, and just as it starts to look like reality will shatter beyond repair, there is a massive lightning strike with that familiar coal-black coloration, from the treeline all the way to the moon's surface... 

...All nearby devices stop, all the sirens go quiet, and as you all turn your eyes to the weather display screen, you can see her... Glieshia is back! And the void behind her looks different.

There are... Figments of the sol system there, from Earth's perspective!

The anomaly appears to be floating where the moon would be, and the "camera" perfectly follows her movement as she orbits the Earth.

It worked! Glieshia is here! Well, "here". These strange phenomena have made it increasingly clear that the anomaly does't quite occupy the same "realm" as you do, but strangely enough, she can still interact with it? Just when you thought the concept of "4th dimension entities" was weird...

Strange existential events aside however, it worked! Glieshia is now floating by the Earth! ...Sorta.

Will the warmth of our sun truly help her poor bladder stretch to contain all the liquid she's consumed?

What is next for your plans to help the desperate anomaly find relief (Or to torment her further) ?

*And... Would you like to interact with Glieshia a bit more directly? I await your responses! :3*

Edited by Tentacool (see edit history)

Welcome to our solar system Glieshia!

You caused quite a stir here on Earth! We're feverishly recalibrating our systems and trying to see if we can detect you outright, and use our telescopes and scanners to get an idea of what exactly you are, it might provide useful information as to how to address your relief, as well as keep tabs on your temperature and other sciency stuff. Speaking of which, since you are, er, quite massive, it will be a bit of time before the heat takes a significant effect, and allows your body to stretch a bit more. If you're desperate for it, you could try to move a little closer to the sun for a bit to warm up, before returning to our habitable zone, although I should warn you it is a tad risky; we're not certain what will happen.

Anyway, make yourself comfortable! Or, as comfortable as you can, at least. As promised, the first batch of supplements have been prepared and are being loaded up, ready to launch on your signal. We've also added a small probe to the capsule that can take much more accurate information of your vitals and bladder status that we can use to orbit you or otherwise be in close proximity. (It also includes a high powered camera and scanner, and is difficult to detect, so if we wish, we could perhaps take an... excursion to get a close up of certain parts, if we wish...)

The BHRC's are again going to be time consuming to calculate, but we hope that with your close proximity we can gather much more accurate information to expedite the process.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to turn off my car alarm, along with everyone else in the Astronomy building...

"Oh don't worry about me," I say in Orion's direction, laughing. "My van hasn't had a working alarm in 12 years." I redirect my attention towards Glieshia. "Okay so, this liquid is just water, right? That and whatever other juices are flowing in your celestial bladder." I grab a piece of paper and a pen and start drawing. "If these dimwits we're able to pull off making a giant rocket propelled dildo this easily, then theoretically..." I sketch out a basic blueprint for a covering in the shape of an inverted triangle, kind of like panties, but with stars and crescents decorating it's surface. "We could use our parachute material to make you a covering which absorbs the liquid, repurpose the parachute ejection in one of the existing rockets to eject this, and perhaps you could slip them on, and let a bit go." I pause, leaning back against my mop, but falling over. "The stars are because I think it would be cute," I laugh, standing back up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey uh, this is just conjecture, but should we be worried about the pressure buildup in Glieshia's bladder possibly outweighing the bond between her flesh and the plug? If there's still water working it's way through her system, the pressure could build to a level that might break apart the adhesion and dislodge the plug. It's probably fine, but we might want to start planning on how we intend to grant her the release she needs before things take a turn.

// Feel free to ignore this bit if most people don't want to go in this direction

On 1/16/2023 at 7:10 PM, GermanShepherd said:

"Oh... wow. You know, you really do get a new sense of perspective when something like that appears in reality. How are you, Gli? How did entering this dimension affect you or your bladder?"

(Looks to PullMeCloser, who's close by and showing his idea) "You have no idea how big we would need to make this thing."

"You're right I don't, because I'm the college dropout janitor and you're the scientist. Seems like I'm the only one whos trying to help relieve some of the space chicks pain though." I look annoyed and tap my foot. "I know you all have the material, so unless you've got a better idea, I think she can decide."

On 1/17/2023 at 12:10 AM, GermanShepherd said:

"Oh... wow. You know, you really do get a new sense of perspective when something like that appears in reality. How are you, Gli? How did entering this dimension affect you or your bladder?"

Before the anomaly can respond, her distended bladder begins to twitch and pulse, gradually getting larger... It's working! All the liquid is now finding more room to spread across, losing a lot of its pressure!

That comes at a cost however: It doesn't stop, Glieshia has consumed the massive ice formation she'd been digging for centuries, all the water is still making its way to her bladder, and at the rate she's "digesting" it, it may never stop! 

"Um... I-I feel less pressure for the time? But I don't know how much I can stretch, mortals... We may have underestimated just how much liquid that ice rock would turn into!"

The growth is slow enough to prevent a panic for now, but this is not a good sign, the longer you take to come up with a solution for this, the bigger of a problem it will become... Quite literally. At this rate, Gli's bladder will soon exapnd so much, it'll look capable of fitting a whole clone of her in there plus a travel bag! 

Despite those concerns however, it's good news that it's happening right now, had the anomaly remained in that colder area, allowing all the pressure to build up inside with no way of dispersing by means of further stretching her purple nebula skin... Goodness gracious, you prevented Glieshia from causing a watery big bang!

On 1/25/2023 at 5:16 AM, JustARandom said:

Hey uh, this is just conjecture, but should we be worried about the pressure buildup in Glieshia's bladder possibly outweighing the bond between her flesh and the plug? If there's still water working it's way through her system, the pressure could build to a level that might break apart the adhesion and dislodge the plug. It's probably fine, but we might want to start planning on how we intend to grant her the release she needs before things take a turn.

"Uhm, the plug is doing fine so far, it's.... Kinda scary how well it's stuck in there it... It kinda tingles? But I'm more worried about my belly! I-It won't stop! You're right, we have to do something to get rid of all this liquid soon! I don't know how much more I can actually contain... Ugh and all this water just... Floating its way through my body! Unff..." - Glieshia huffs and squirms in frustration, as if hundreds of years without ever feeling relief weren't torture enough for the poor Retainer, now she's faced with the fact that she couldn't do the one thing she was supposed to. She couldn't contain that rock on her own, she had to beg mere mortals for help, and even after everything she's asked of you, she's still not done, and she still has to ask for more.

The shame, the constant bladder expansion, the frustration brought by the denial of her much needed relief... Almost involuntarily, Glieshia throws a bit of a tantrum, in a last resort to vent out her indignation and shame. Her feet stomp against the void (still doesn't make sense since she's floating, but she finds a way), all of her plump parts jiggle along with the impacts of her feet.

With her bladder far too large to allow for proper movement, Gli cannot grab at her crotch anymore, so instead she grips her thighs, finger sinking deep into that squishy nebula flesh!

...Simply put it is a very aggressive potty dance, paired with a bit of 'dancing the anger out' and accompanied by sharp, hurried gasps and whimpers from the anomaly herself, as her bladder feels every shock from her stomping, but a few bladder spasms at this point are far more tolerable than attempting to stand still...

On 1/12/2023 at 1:59 PM, OrionsBelt said:

Welcome to our solar system Glieshia!

You caused quite a stir here on Earth! We're feverishly recalibrating our systems and trying to see if we can detect you outright, and use our telescopes and scanners to get an idea of what exactly you are, it might provide useful information as to how to address your relief, as well as keep tabs on your temperature and other sciency stuff. Speaking of which, since you are, er, quite massive, it will be a bit of time before the heat takes a significant effect, and allows your body to stretch a bit more. If you're desperate for it, you could try to move a little closer to the sun for a bit to warm up, before returning to our habitable zone, although I should warn you it is a tad risky; we're not certain what will happen.

Anyway, make yourself comfortable! Or, as comfortable as you can, at least. As promised, the first batch of supplements have been prepared and are being loaded up, ready to launch on your signal. We've also added a small probe to the capsule that can take much more accurate information of your vitals and bladder status that we can use to orbit you or otherwise be in close proximity. (It also includes a high powered camera and scanner, and is difficult to detect, so if we wish, we could perhaps take an... excursion to get a close up of certain parts, if we wish...)

The BHRC's are again going to be time consuming to calculate, but we hope that with your close proximity we can gather much more accurate information to expedite the process.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to turn off my car alarm, along with everyone else in the Astronomy building...

"When I approached your planet, I could briefly feel the heat of your star at certain distances, a-and I'm honestly afraid- Hnff~! I-I'm concerned about it potentially evaporating the liquid inside me, and pressurizing it once again! I must keep a safe distance for now, please hurry! I-I need all this water out of me! Please!! O-Or at least more material to make sure I don't pop! I-I... I don't know want to pop!" - Though that idea sounds ridiculous at first, Glieshia is genuinely scared... She was already concerned about exploding when she first felt her bladder wouldn't stretch back in the colder area, but now? Genuine fear, bordering on panic, she's faced with what could very well be her bitter end, and this panic causes her to tear up, she is desperate in every possible way.

Any suggestion will do...

On 1/15/2023 at 4:08 AM, Lavend3r said:

"Oh don't worry about me," I say in Orion's direction, laughing. "My van hasn't had a working alarm in 12 years." I redirect my attention towards Glieshia. "Okay so, this liquid is just water, right? That and whatever other juices are flowing in your celestial bladder." I grab a piece of paper and a pen and start drawing. "If these dimwits we're able to pull off making a giant rocket propelled dildo this easily, then theoretically..." I sketch out a basic blueprint for a covering in the shape of an inverted triangle, kind of like panties, but with stars and crescents decorating it's surface. "We could use our parachute material to make you a covering which absorbs the liquid, repurpose the parachute ejection in one of the existing rockets to eject this, and perhaps you could slip them on, and let a bit go." I pause, leaning back against my mop, but falling over. "The stars are because I think it would be cute," I laugh, standing back up.

On 1/26/2023 at 2:52 AM, Lavend3r said:

"You're right I don't, because I'm the college dropout janitor and you're the scientist. Seems like I'm the only one whos trying to help relieve some of the space chicks pain though." I look annoyed and tap my foot. "I know you all have the material, so unless you've got a better idea, I think she can decide."

"If it means I must wear one of your diaper things, I will! J-just please don't let me explode! I can't! Not like this!! ...Oh no, it's still growing! Mortals?! Help!!"

She clutches the sides of her growing belly, feeling it throb as the nebulous material of her flesh continues to morph and stretch, fighting hard to keep all the liquid inside and maintaining itself intact, as of now it'll still be a matter of days before it's critical, but for Gli that is no time at all, and the mere idea that soon her body will run out of 'stretchiness' is a horrifying idea.

The anomaly is truly at your mercy, more than ever... You can try to comfort her, or maybe take advantage of her panic. But whatever you do, you can't let her explode, even if some of you might enjoy the fireworks that would ensue from a nebula being -  filled with multiple continents' worth of water - blowing up over your atmosphere... That would be a very short-lived show, since your planet would be consumed by it.

Failure is not an option... But you do have plenty to work with, what approach will you take? Not just in dealing with Glieshia's physical situation, but also the distress that comes with it?