Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omo Exhibitionists?

I have written previously of my omo friend Pamela. She had a difficult childbirth and then gained some weight, and ever since then she has had about as much bladder control as a nervous toddler.  She quickly discovered that her accidents turned her on and she wanted to get into it as sexual foreplay with men. She even started hanging out with the local fetish group in hopes of finding omo partners, but wasn't very successful, so I am still her main squeeze.

She is very allergic to pollens, and has had several violent sneezing attacks that ended up with her wetting her pants in public, in full view of other people. Initially she feels ashamed and humiliated, just like anyone else would, and always leaves quickly, not crying but definitely staring at the ground and not meeting anyone's eyes, and then she drives away as fast as she can.

But by the time she gets home, her feelings have changed. She starts getting turned on by the idea that all the men in the club, at the party, at the mall or wherever were staring at her crotch and her big wet butt and wondering what kind of panties she was wearing. She told me that sometimes she has fantasies where she wishes she could have just dropped her trousers and showed all the men her wet panties.

We have had quite a few talks about it, she said she knows she is way too inhibited to ever wet her pants in public on purpose, and she will probably always feel humiliated by her accidents, but at the same time it is way too much of a turn-on for her to try to cover it up by wearing diapers, even though she has a plentiful free supply because she is a home care nurse.

I am wondering if there are any other omo exhibitionists here who either get turned on by doing it in public or who at least get turned on by the idea and wish they had the courage to do it. Pamela is not a joiner, but I will show her any of the answers people give, and we are both interested in why this kind of exhibitionism, whether real or imaginary, turns you on -- or doesn't.

I wouldn’t do it personally, though I do like the idea of semi-exhibitionist wetters like Pamela, who have genuine weak bladders/incontinence but take pleasure in others witnessing their accidents.

Semi-exhibitionist diapering would also be an idea, the kind of don’t make it too obvious but don’t go out of your way to hide it either, a little bit of waistband/bulge etc…

hot fantasy but realistically not a good idea to wet herself in public on purpose at all let alone involve strangers… but if she really wants to experiment with discrete exhibitionism, I could suggest maybe going out in a dress/skirt and wetting in an isolated area, she can even go on about her day and wait for a legit accident like this. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Wettishfettish
On 10/18/2022 at 7:32 PM, Zhannapeed623 said:

I'm not gonna lie, I really like getting caught with wet pants...  massive turn on ❤❤

Can we hear some stories? I agree, massive turn on ❤️