Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

transgender (mtf) What's a good way to have a genuine accident?

Hello, what would be a good way to have a nice, heavy, genuine, embarrassing accident? I know trying to cause an accident isn't really an accident, but it's the thought that counts 😛 I have dipped my toes into this fetish, and managed to pee myself twice(After 20 minutes trying) I was thinking that making myself have a honest to goodness accident would help with breaking the dam, and help me wet myself quicker. Or maybe you could share some stories about how you shattered the dam for you?

(And what would be a good way to clean up after said accident? I do want to wet myself much more, but I'd rather not have the pee smell stick on everything I release on)

follow this 🙂

for the cleanup: I usually wet on my bathroom floor or in my chair.

For the chair I always put down a trash bag and a towel so it doesn't make the chair smell. Then once I'm done I wipe with Clorox wipes.

For the bathroom you can just wet on the floor + towel it off and clean the floor after, or you can put a towel down first and wet on top. I like to wet on the bare floor though, as I can sit down and get my clothes soaked even more.

23 hours ago, nut420 said:

follow this 🙂

for the cleanup: I usually wet on my bathroom floor or in my chair.

For the chair I always put down a trash bag and a towel so it doesn't make the chair smell. Then once I'm done I wipe with Clorox wipes.

For the bathroom you can just wet on the floor + towel it off and clean the floor after, or you can put a towel down first and wet on top. I like to wet on the bare floor though, as I can sit down and get my clothes soaked even more.

I have read that, as well as done rapid des. but holding my pee gets to be a bit too much for me, as well as blocking me from peeing, so I want something that can hit my bladder strength, then I can go back and break the dam, if that makes sense. Thank you for the cleaning tips!

22 hours ago, Desperato said:

Hypnosis by someone else, or some sort of self-hypnosis? I know there's a thread on hypnosis somewhere here, but I'd be curious to hear your recommendations for getting started with it.

I love watching videos for hypnosis! Here's a recent favorite:  https://youtu.be/MTu3mNQ5LBE

And this one is an old fave

https://youtu.be/O4tyO1xAOpk

I'd really like to do hypnosis in person but I don't know anyone lol