Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting?

The same title exists in the general omorashi section.  Herein I'd like to read about diaper lovers' end of unintentional bed wetting. 

An afterthought to what I wrote on the omorashi forum:  While I remained dry at night during ages 6 through 9 or 10, had been allowed the water and juice I thirsted for between dinner and bed, I likely would have bed wet through those years.  (I was allowed one 4-ounce glass between dinner and bed.)  I often feel I had not obtained toilette training.  More correctly I was a dehydrated bed wetter.  Just add water and I would have bed wet.  Of course I have no test of this other than my bed wetting restarting when I was allowed to quench my thirst.  If this guess is correct, I remained a bed wetter until about my 14th birthday. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me I would say maybe 14 or 15. Sometimes I just woke up wet and others times I did it on purpose.

I was a nightly wetter until I was 16.  Was in pampers until I was 5 or 6 then goodnites from 7-15.  When I was 13+ it wet my goodnite on purpose before falling asleep, then wet again during the night

I remember being somewhere in the ten to eleven range when my bed-wetting mostly stopped. However, accidents can still happen even now (well into my 40s) if I am tired or stressed out enough.

I think I stopped wetting regularly around 8 or so. I don't remember it being an issues at sleepovers really and I went to camp around 9 I think nighttime wetting wasn't an issue for me there thankfully though there was another boy in my cabin who wet.

I know I had occasional accidents through my teen years. I've even had smaller wettings in more recent years but those have been mostly partial rather than the waking up completely soaked like I used to. It's a little concerning and certainly embarrassing when it happens now but it's not been frequent enough for me to take any action yet.

Every now and again I will wear a diaper to bed but that's just for fun!

Guest wetpampers

I started wetting the bed around 8 and stopped after 17 for a couple of years, it did eventually come back though. I'm 28 now and still have the occasional accident at night.  I do have some bladder / wetting accidents in the daytime too though because of a medical condition so the bedwetting isn't much of a suprise. 😅

I wet the bed until about 10, but always loved it. I would "accidentally" wet the bed until I went to college and had roommates then boyfriends and girlfriends and was too embarrassed to ever purposefully wet. 

I have now started getting back into and wear diapers to bed in case of "accidents". I am excited because I did have a real accident just a few weeks ago after smoking, but sadly that is it. Hopefully more in the future.

• 4 weeks later...

I was reliably dry at night from about 10 or so. I suffered a rather traumatic workplace injury to my lower back, and have been steadily losing continence since. Bedwetting began to be a regular thing for about 5 or so years back when I was 27, and has progressed to intermittent day wetting incidents as well. I manage well enough with diapers, and don't really pay it any mind anymore. It is just a thing that happens. I don't restrict liquids or anything like that. I just accept that I will wet at night, and deal with it. Namely with a morning shower. 

Ocasional bedwetting (2 or 3 times a month) had stopped by the time I was eleven but then started up again, once or twice a week, when I was nearly 13 when I went to a school where a bullying culture was tolerated, or even condoned,  by the staff,  because it "toughened you  up" and "made a man of you"  so that you could learn to take life's knocks.  I was fully dry again by the time I was 15.  

Now, many years later, living on my own, with no-one to know the state  of my bed, I do wonder if my never-ending, adult delight in bedwetting is actually a yearning to re-create that far off 13-year-old's sense of shame and embarrasement.

Edited by Damp1 (see edit history)

I have no recall from when I was very young, but the last time I had a bedwetting incident was in 2017 when I was 21. I was peeing into a garbage bin in my dream and I woke up to the start of a wetting. The only other incidents was during this entire week at a scout camp. I don't know if the fact that the very thick green fabric tents trapped the heat in the night triggered it or what, but it was a rough week waking up and not being able to make it to the bathroom.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wet every night until I was 12. My mother took away the nappies when I was young hoping that if I was uncomfortable then I would get dry quicker, but that did not work. I was ten when I asked for nappies again as I just could not sleep in a wet bed, but she said firmly NO. Then I wen to boarding school where I wet less frequently, but by then I think I was fixated on nappies and when I left school I was back to bedwetting but looked after my own nappies. Actually I started making my own terry nappies and still remember buying my first pair of plastic pants like it was yesterday, that was over 50 years ago!!!