Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A few years ago when I was still a student, I saw my best friend urinate on herself because she was drunk. That evening we were in a bar. It was late. Suddenly she got up and walked with difficulty to the toilet. Time passes and since I don't see him coming back, I decide to go see what's going on. I see his door slightly open. I knock on the door and ask if everything is okay. No answer. I decide to open it and I find her asleep on the toilet with her red panties around her ankles. She was soaked. She wakes up and she recovers. Finally, since she was too drunk, I decided it was best that I walked her home. We never talked about this episode again. To be honest, I was embarrassed myself.

It’s the reason I stopped drinking alcohol. I was wetting the bed involuntarily and waking up cold and wet. I was drinking every day though not always to excess (I.e. I didn’t black out every night), However I wouldn’t wake up when I had to pee all of the time. I got sick of it so I stopped boozing. If I’m going to piss myself I want to be conscious so I can enjoy it!

5 hours ago, Novak Rogers said:

Yeah i think a brain can get used to peeing in the night so not even being that drunk and just a buzz can cause it eventually in some people. 

That’s me.  As the months and years passed I wet in my sleep after consuming less and less alcohol till it started happening out of the blue with nary a drop.  No regrets, it’s a dream come true.

17 hours ago, WBxx said:

That’s me.  As the months and years passed I wet in my sleep after consuming less and less alcohol till it started happening out of the blue with nary a drop.  No regrets, it’s a dream come true.

Good you enjoy it. I'd love to experience weting in sleep again as would appreciate it now but too afraid of it becoming a habit that might happen at wrong place one day.