Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I wonder if the guy who dated Snuppa ever dated another girl into the kink

I guess. You feel like you get to know people, I suppose.

I just wish I knew how to meet a cute girl I could share the interest with. Some guys get very lucky. For instance, on FetLife and sites like that..there must be 1000+ men for every avail woman. 😂 Maybe much much more. I wonder what the ratio is here on omo.org

1 hour ago, rachelkirwan said:

I dunno, but I always feel discussing the personal lives of models and actors a little strange.

2 hours ago, C3PeeAhh said:

I guess. You feel like you get to know people, I suppose.

I just wish I knew how to meet a cute girl I could share the interest with. Some guys get very lucky. For instance, on FetLife and sites like that..there must be 1000+ men for every avail woman. 😂 Maybe much much more. I wonder what the ratio is here on omo.org

My current partner and I met through fetlife, and while she had never considered omo she was very much into heavy submission. By working omo into our submission play she's learned to love it, and is very eager to explore new avenues involving it.
So I'd say get into the kink community regardless, find kinks you're willing to participate in even if they aren't your absolute favorites, and you'll probably encounter someone who will be willing to explore omo with you.

5 hours ago, ripzipzap said:

My current partner and I met through fetlife, and while she had never considered omo she was very much into heavy submission. By working omo into our submission play she's learned to love it, and is very eager to explore new avenues involving it.
So I'd say get into the kink community regardless, find kinks you're willing to participate in even if they aren't your absolute favorites, and you'll probably encounter someone who will be willing to explore omo with you.

Thats the key mate. Give and take. 👍😉

17 hours ago, ripzipzap said:

It doesn't work. It didn't for me anyway. I was on countless dating sites, regular as well as fetish and I didn't get anywhere except for getting stood up and self esteem kickings that ended in me being diagnosed with clinical depression and prescribed anti-depressants. I'd steer clear of dating sites of any kind. It's probably just me though so, sup to you really.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2022 at 12:26 AM, C3PeeAhh said:

I hope so. It's makes me really sad to think he had that amazing dynamic with a great woman and then....nothing.

Now...I've never had that dynamic ever with a girl. But it seems it would be worse to have it and then lose it forever. 

Maybe not.

Good question.

On 10/17/2022 at 7:26 PM, rachelkirwan said:

I dunno, but I always feel discussing the personal lives of models and actors a little strange.

How so?

On 10/17/2022 at 8:26 PM, rachelkirwan said:

It may be strange for many people but see how so many others follow and discuss relationships and marriages of Hollywood actors and models? Once you go public, like omo models, you kind of get into the same category, just on a lesser scale. So I'm not surprised at all there's people who are genuinely interested in who's dating Naomi from LW, or does Snuppa have kids now. It's no different from thousands of people discussing another Hollywood star personal life, it's a reality and it's been around for centuries like that.

I've raised it enough times in comments on other articles, so sorry for repeating myself. The majority of my exs were either into the fetish already or got into it with me. Only one outright refused. 

Give it a go with any partner, just ask clearly and see what they say. Personally I warned almost all of them about my fetish before our first dates, I didn't think it would be fair to them otherwise. 

On 10/18/2022 at 6:38 PM, desp k said:

It doesn't work. It didn't for me anyway. I was on countless dating sites, regular as well as fetish and I didn't get anywhere except for getting stood up and self esteem kickings that ended in me being diagnosed with clinical depression and prescribed anti-depressants. I'd steer clear of dating sites of any kind. It's probably just me though so, sup to you really.

I'm a bisexual man, and I can definitively say that men (which I'm assuming you are) are notoriously terrible at making online dating profiles (ffs don't make your profile all selfies shot from below your chest or in a mirror in a dirty bathroom, tilt your arm up at a 45 degree angle and SMILE, include pictures of you with groups of people that aren't your family & photos of you doing things). You can either keep reinventing your online presentation until you start to get a bit of traction OR you can find yourself a local kink community and make PLATONIC FRIENDS in it. If you live near a large city there's probably at least one BDSM club there. They're often invite-only and pretty exclusive, but throw parties that are open to the public where you can get to know members and make a few friends who are card carrying club members who can get you in on closed nights, in my experience its the Halloween parties thrown by these clubs that are structured this way. Sometimes they'll have open mics and standup and stuff. Just go when you have the opportunity to, don't go with an agenda other than to make some friends. Having a circle of kinky friends, even if you aren't sleeping with them particular, will open up opportunities for you in the future. The goal here is the big picture, gain some friends who are into kinky things (even if those things aren't pee) and along the way you'll probably even forget that your initial goal was to get a QT-PP-GF.

If you just wanna get peed on ASAP, go hire a dominatrix if its legal where you live.