Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wetting on the First Date

4 hours ago, Scalar said:

Unfortunaly i dont really like diaper storys, so i would love for you to do more without. i had to skip the last few chapters

I'm going to wrap this story up next post, think it has gone about as far as it can- interest might be waning here.

I will be writing some stuff with no diapers in the future, though!

28 minutes ago, fullbladder said:

I'm going to wrap this story up next post, think it has gone about as far as it can- interest might be waning here.

I will be writing some stuff with no diapers in the future, though!

It was a great story!! I'm excited for the last post. I will say though.. don't let one person's opinion about your story discourage you! Other people like it so it's still good!!

Yes I too am sad to see that your next chapter is going to be the last one. Not blowing my own trumpet here but having written stories on here myself and watched interest fall away over time I can understand how you feel.

There's no doubt that you've listened to what others have said (skimpy underwear to full cut panties being one example) and I'm sure that there have been other suggested changes that you've taken on board too. I for one am looking forward to reading the last chapter and I wish you all the best with any future endeavours. I'll be watching with interest with what storyline you come up with next.