Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wetting on the First Date

Well, I was going to stop writing this since no one replied, but still a bunch of upvotes so I guess people do want more.... thanks for your love

I'll try again and ask you to kindly state your preference- hopefully a couple of you comment (otherwise I'll just go with my gut):

Should Chloe allow Abby to see Nathan again and in what capacity?

Personally, I prefer to see the relationship of Chloe and Abby expanded further. However, I wouldn't mind having Nathan potentially involved with the two girls in some public scenarios. That way, you can still utilize the Nathan character without fully crushing the connection the girls are developing.  Either way, I love the direction you are taking this story in and will continue to read it regardless of the choice you make 🙂

17 minutes ago, joebarnes said:

Personally, I prefer to see the relationship of Chloe and Abby expanded further. However, I wouldn't mind having Nathan potentially involved with the two girls in some public scenarios. That way, you can still utilize the Nathan character without fully crushing the connection the girls are developing.  Either way, I love the direction you are taking this story in and will continue to read it regardless of the choice you make 🙂

I agree. The girls relationship is one of rather see expanded, but throwing out the whole Nathan character wouldn't be fair.

This is great! The whole "trying to hide from your kinky best friend that you're also into her kink" is quite unique, and I think it could be expanded in great ways (if I may give suggestions, maybe Chloe could start to become more daring and to hold her pee in public without telling Abby, or maybe there could be a chapter from Nathan's perspective where he tries to figure out why Abby keeps putting off going to the toilet). Either way, I think whatever direction you take this story could have great potential, because it's turning out awesome so far!

Thanks again for the feedback and thumbs ups! Some more of Nathan in this one, but pivoting to what you all want to see! Hope you like it 🙂

As Abby walked from the car parkade to the ancient university dorm, she reflected on the past few days. So much had happened in a short time. She had peed herself on a date, hooked up with her roommate, and wet a diaper, her first in about 20 years.

Buying adult diapers had been interesting. She had never had the temptation to try one even though she had seen the adult baby fetish on the internet during her omorashi-and-masturbation sessions. Diapers were for little babies and old incontinent grandparents- but then again, so was pants wetting.

Anyway, once she had seen Chloe wet herself helplessly outside the bathroom door she had been blocking, Abby had gotten the deep urge to see Chloe as a baby. A baby wetting her cute little nappy. And if Chloe was soaking diapers, Abby should be right there with her. A good girlfriend supported her significant other’s hobbies, and being a good baby girl was Chloe’s dirty little hobby.

Abby had walked into the grocery store two minutes away from their condo and turned into the diapers section. Everything was for babies until the very end of the aisle- there it was, a shelf for adult male and female diapers. Abby admired the photos of young men’s padded crotches briefly before turning her attention towards the female side.

They were all plain and white except for one option. These had pretty little pink and purple flowers on them, along with a color-changing feature. Excitedly, Abby grabbed a pack- this was going to be awesome!

“Oh, heyyyy Abby! How have you been?” A familiar cheery voice sang out behind her. Shocked, Abby turned to her left to find Sahari with her arm raised beside her, the other hooking through a purse and a grocery basket. Sahari had been Abby’s lab-mate in year 1 Biology 099 class, an easier science elective that pretty much all arts students took. The two had been close that year, but had drifted apart over time. They pretty much texted each other on birthdays and holidays- then the conversation would stop again after a couple of days.

Abby smiled as best she could and met her one-armed embrace. Her other arm held her purse and her 6-pack of diapers. She moved the pack as close to the side of her leg as possible, trying to hide it from view. “Hi Sahari! Great to see you!”

“Yeah- it’s been a while! You buying… diapers?” Sahari’s smile drooped a touch as she looked at the shelf mid-hug and realized where they were.

Abby stopped smiling and let go of the hug.

“Um, yeah.” She stared into the smiling but bewildered face- this was bad. Sahari was a social butterfly and gossiped like no one else.

Her smile widened again. “Who’s the father?” She bent over and cackled.

Abby laughed with her. It would actually be a relief if Sahari walked away thinking she had a newborn baby. She would spread a stupid rumor that would be quickly discredited, along with the rest of her story.

Abby was about to make a joke about having triplets, but Sahari spoke again, pointing at Abby’s hand. “But those are adult diapers… let me see those.”

Abby reluctantly lifted her hand, showing Sahari the pink package with a large photo of a brown-skinned woman wearing the floral print.

“Yeah… my grandma is flying in to visit this weekend and I need to make sure there are some around.” She giggled nervously.

Sahari burst out laughing again, her golden-brown curled hair bobbing up and down on her naked shoulders. She was quite the exhibitionist. Even on a chilly afternoon, she wore a light jacket over a skimpy summer dress. During the awkward hug, the open jacket had slipped a few inches down her back.

“Well, as long as they’re not for you!” She blurted out. She seemed to sense how awkward the comment was as she said it. “I gotta go, good seeing you!”

“You too, Sahari- bye!” Abby replied, as she walked away hurriedly. Abby wondered if the lie had been believable. What if Sahari knew one of the boys she had revealed her pee fetish to? She had been open with random drunk guys but having these things spread amongst her friends was another matter. Sahari had definitely met most of her current circle of friends, but Abby wasn’t sure who she still talked to.

She was now wondering the same thing. Was Sahari telling tales about her buying adult diapers? Was she letting others know her grandma was coming to visit? Would the others ask about the visit and would she have to invent some more?

The good news was that there had been no messages about the encounter at all. Sahari wouldn’t normally gossip about seeing someone unless something eventful had happened. Well- something had, but that was Sahari’s embarrassing comment.

“She would not want to discuss that.” Abby muttered to herself as she climbed up the cement stairs and locked eyes with a well-dressed Nathan waiting on the other side of the glass doors.

“Thanks, Nate.” She smiled as he held the door open for her. He was dressed in dress pants and a collared shirt. He always dressed nicely with dark wash jeans and ironed shirts, but today was a level above.

After a quick hug, they entered the elevator with the usual hello-how-are-you’s. He held open the door for Abby again as they entered his comfortable dorm room. “Would you like to…” He gestured in the direction of the communal washroom across the hall.

Abby giggled- she had been there a number of times and he had never made such an offer before. “No, I think I’m good today… for now anyway.” She gave him a questioning look and he laughed nervously. If only he knew!

“OK here.” He pulled out the wood chair at his desk then sat down on the foldable outdoor patio chair he kept in his closet. He always gave her the nice chair.

“No. I want that chair today.” She pointed towards him.

“OK sure!” He hurriedly rose, nearly knocking over the light metal, plastic-sheeted seat. Abby caught the tipped chair, repositioned it, and sat down. She removed her overcoat to reveal a light-yellow top and a loose light-orange skirt. Nathan’s eyes scanned her quickly before sitting down and gesturing to the open book on the wooden desk.

“Um… here, Abby. This one- I want help with.” He said nervously, pointing at a diagram.

“Hmm.” Abby leaned in close to him as she looked at the diagram. He smelled nice like he was freshly showered. She herself had dolled up after work before driving over, not something she did for most dates!

She enjoyed his heavy breathing for a moment before sitting back in her chair again. “Yes, that can be tricky. But first, please, I need a glass of water.”

“Oh, sorry! I should have offered!” He shot up from his seat.

“I’ll be right back!” He rushed out the dorm door, to the shared kitchen and dining area outside.

Abby smiled again and took the opportunity to smooth out her top and skirt. As she ran her palms over her lap, she felt the bulky material of the diaper. Nathan couldn’t see it under the long, frilled skirt, but he would see it soon enough.

Edited by fullbladder (see edit history)

So far you're doing a good job walking Nate carefully along the narrow path between being still a bit green, and being an unthinking tool...   

Chivalry is not dead, but you gotta have more than just that one arrow in your quiver if you want to hold someone's curiosity and interest for the long game.   Otherwise, poor Nate will fade into the background along with all the other nice/polite/gentlemen that have no depth beyond being nice and their degree/job...   

Anything but just another hammer, y'know? I am confident you are already ahead on this and merely carefully portioning out the full reveal of Nate's well rounded personality and attitude that he's going to need if there's any hope of staying fresh and relevant to Abby's try new things and dare to succeed personality.