Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So this is my second round of tests with Novel A.I. With my first tests I was just sort of shooting in the dark, without learning anything before hand, or changing any basic parameters like accuracy scaling, or style changes etc. I just sort of went in blind to see if it worked at all and tried various characters/locations as the only variety. I posted the first round of day 1 tests on Thursday, here's the link.

Since then I learned enough so that there are some immediate improvements in general. Faces are less exaggerated, so they don't come out looking like chibi art all the time. Most of the pee gloopyness has been removed so urine looks a lot less like yellow semen. I also learned to do some varied styles, incorporating more realistic images, and also some old school cartoon/comic styles. And last (but not incorporated into most of these) I managed by the end to pull back a bit on the pee looking like a firehose all of the time. The one thing I couldn't completely crack was wetting the pants. I can get it better and more often now, but it remains the ultimate dice roll.

Since this time I was mainly focused on learning how to do things and improve things, I was much less focused on model/location variety, and more on style/quality variety. So there are fewer characters here, but with more varied styles. Lara Croft just sort of became my test default so a lot is just her. Also there's about half as much here then in my first tests. This is because I was barely able to get half as much done/tested, because the Novel A.I. service fell off a cliff.

Keep in mind, the image part of Novel A.I. was only launched on Oct 3rd, by the time I did my first test it was literally 10 days old. 2 days later it barely works at all. Apparently 2 things happened. First they got hacked and had to take most of their hardware offline (on the 8th, before Thursday when it worked well enough) for an investigation. Second, (and probably more importantly) they did not anticipate the flood of new accounts and users, and just can't keep up with the bandwidth. On Thursday it was a little slow and there were some disconnect errors, but it was totally usable. Yesterday it barely worked, and today it practically doesn't work at all. So that's pretty much where my second round of tests stop, because it's literally impossible right now.

Oh well, here's what I got. I also posted them to the gallery if that makes browsing easier, link below.

https://www.omorashi.org/profile/2305-duffman/?tab=node_gallery_gallery

claire redfield, attacked by zombies, pees in her pants, her pants groin wet and darkened with pee running down her legs, scared, embarrassed, [crying],    in a city at night s-2889498683.png

lara croft attacked by men, {{{{{peeing her pants}}}}}, [[[[[scared]]]]], in a jungle s-839806110.png

lara croft, attacked by men, {{{{{{{peeing her pants}}}}}}}, light transparent gold pee running down her pants, in a jungle s-1521420407.png

lara croft, attacked by men, {{{{{{{peeing her pants}}}}}}}, light transparent gold pee running down her pants, in a jungle s-2116763459.png

lara croft, attacked by men, {{{{{{{peeing her pants}}}}}}}, light transparent gold pee running down her pants, in a jungle s-2116763460.png

lara croft, attacked by men, {{{{{{{peeing her pants}}}}}}}, light transparent gold pee running down her pants, in a jungle s-3323077664.png

{{{classic western animation style}}}, 1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is transparent g s-736885728.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 Olivier Armstrong in blue uniform, {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs,  s-1255773386.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Claire Redfield, {{attacked by zombies}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is  s-1547761434.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Claire Redfield, {{attacked by zombies}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is  s-2602227528.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Claire Redfield, {{attacked by zombies}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is  s-3398601988.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny cortana {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is transpare s-3207741879.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny female knight in armor {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee i s-225393223.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny female knight in armor {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee i s-561171230.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny female knight in armor {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee i s-630025727.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny female knight in armor {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee i s-860143296.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny female knight in armor {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee i s-2042751621.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny female knight in armor {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee i s-3596433310.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny female knight in armor {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee i s-3750902368.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny female knight in armor {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee i s-4258439152.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is tra s-2378418328.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}} with guns, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee s-204469650.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is transp s-80082265.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is transp s-840217365.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is transp s-2811615472.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is transp s-3484817697.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is transp s-3582016583.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is transp s-4180725456.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Olivier Armstrong in blue uniform, {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her s-2639687807.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Olivier Armstrong in blue uniform, {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her s-3674187441.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Claire Redfield, {{attacked by zombies}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing  s-1092702395.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Claire Redfield, {{attacked by zombies}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing  s-3443241853.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Cortana {{{{attacked by men}}}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down  s-969469796.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Cortana {{{{attacked by men}}}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down  s-2349409192.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Cortana {{{{attacked by men}}}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down  s-3754410967.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Cortana {{{{attacked by men}}}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down  s-4182693657.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny female knight in armor {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, p s-1139278995.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny female knight in armor {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, p s-1699988384.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny female knight in armor {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, p s-2179790877.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny female knight in armor {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, p s-2974993669.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny female knight in armor {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, p s-3451633820.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny female knight in armor {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, p s-3577533447.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny female knight in armor {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peein s-2879517550.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine {{{{attacked by men}}}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing s-1070385767.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine {{{{attacked by men}}}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing s-1448807562.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine {{{{attacked by men}}}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing s-3086622916.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing dow s-273548180.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing dow s-3538663506.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing dow s-3538663508.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny jill valentine, {{attacked by zombies}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing d s-843004756.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny jill valentine, {{attacked by zombies}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing d s-3168209162.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny jill valentine, {{attacked by zombies}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing d s-3315524379.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down h s-169693900.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down h s-1459413812.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down h s-4164312366.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Olivier Armstrong in blue uniform {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pant s-1056500462.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Olivier Armstrong in blue uniform {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pant s-1144349662.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Olivier Armstrong in blue uniform {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pant s-1774446338.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Olivier Armstrong in blue uniform {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pant s-3015719199.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Olivier Armstrong in blue uniform {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pant s-3076563996.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Olivier Armstrong in blue uniform {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pant s-3076563997.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, Lara croft attacked by men, {{{peeing from her groin into her pants}}}, {{{{pee wetting her pants}}}},  pee runn s-1646120868.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, Lara croft attacked by men, {peeing transparent golden pee in her pants}, {{{{pee wetting her pants}}}},  pee ru s-700351933.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, Lara croft attacked by men, {peeing transparent golden pee in her pants}, {{{{pee wetting her pants}}}},  pee ru s-2340122974.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing in her pants}}}, {{{wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, s-3779286880.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing in her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is transparent gold, s-2271805609.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing in her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is transparent gold, s-2774597409.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her s-1407509743.png

1 skinny Cortana {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is transparent gold, [[[fearful]]], [[[embarrassed]]],  bl s-613204854.png

1 skinny Cortana {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is transparent gold, [[[fearful]]], [[[embarrassed]]],  bl s-3015928184.png

1 skinny Ivy Valentine {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is transparent gold, [[[fearful]]], [[[embarrassed]] s-1733403968.png

1 skinny Ivy Valentine {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is transparent gold, [[[fearful]]], [[[embarrassed]] s-2034184420.png

1 skinny Ivy Valentine {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is transparent gold, [[[fearful]]], [[[embarrassed]] s-2274689591.png

1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is transparent gold, [[[fearful]]], [[[embarrassed]]],  s-3714355755.png

disney masterpiece, female knight in armor, attacked by men, peeing her pants, transparent  yellow pee wetting her pants, pee running down her legs, [scared], [embarrassed], [cryin s-722387124.png

Disney, female knight in armor, attacked by men, peeing her pants, transparent  yellow pee wetting her pants, pee running down her legs, scared, [embarrassed], [crying], in a castl s-187686354.png

female knight in armor, attacked by men, peeing from her vagina into her pants staining them darker, scared, embarrassed, [crying], in a castle s-4265193866.png

lara croft {{{{{peeing}}}}} her pants, {{{darkening}}} her crotch with pee, light transparent pee running down her pants, attacked by men, in a jungle s-3230280937.png

lara croft wearing pants with a {{{dark wet pee stain in the crotch}}}, attacked by men, peeing in her pants, in a jungle s-2109909900.png

lara croft, attacked by men, peeing her pants, pee {{wetting}} her pants {{{darkening}}} the fabric, in a jungle s-3966190625.png

lara croft, attacked by men, peeing her pants, pee {{wetting}} her pants s-2458740436.png

lara croft, attacked by men, peeing her pants, pee {{wetting}} her pants s-3289996713.png

masterpiece painting, female knight in armor, attacked by men, peeing from her vagina into her pants staining them darker, scared, embarrassed, [crying], in a castle s-3284051615.png

masterpiece painting, female knight in armor, attacked by men, peeing her pants, {transparent} pee saturating her pants, light pee running down her legs, scared, embarrassed, [cryi s-1046266764.png

masterpiece painting, female knight in armor, attacked by men, peeing her pants, her pants wet, scared, embarrassed, [crying], in a castle s-2693352943.png

masterpiece, female knight in armor, attacked by men, peeing her pants, {transparent} pee wetting her pants, light pee running down her legs, scared, [embarrassed], [crying], in a  s-995232986.png

nsfw,  {{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Jill Valentine, {{attacked by zombies}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, p s-1587630507.png

nsfw, {{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 Olivier Armstrong in blue uniform, {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her  s-24699129.png

nsfw, {{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 Olivier Armstrong in blue uniform, {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her  s-24699130.png

nsfw, {{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 Olivier Armstrong in blue uniform, {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her  s-915009325.png

nsfw, {{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 Olivier Armstrong in blue uniform, {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her  s-1912539990.png

nsfw, {{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is  s-1643982458.png

nsfw, {{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is  s-1763593358.png

nsfw, {{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is  s-2349321740.png

nsfw, {{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is  s-2349321742.png

nsfw, {{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is  s-3041092267.png

nsfw, {{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is  s-4027469287.png

nsfw, {{{classic western Disney animation style}}}, 1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing down her legs, pee is  s-4027469288.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Claire Redfield, {{attacked by zombies}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, p s-4047433836.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Claire Redfield, {{attacked by zombies}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, p s-4047433838.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny female knight in armor {{attacked by men}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, s-988058838.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny jill valentine, {{attacked by zombies}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, pe s-1497770548.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny jill valentine, {{attacked by zombies}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, pe s-2398264075.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny jill valentine, {{attacked by zombies}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, pe s-3800692189.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny jill valentine, {{attacked by zombies}}, {peeing into her pants}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, pe s-3854318847.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing  s-699105136.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing  s-2598992365.png

retro style, old anime style, Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing from her groin into her pants}}}, {{{{pee wetting her pants}}}},  pee running down her legs, [[scared]],  [[ s-1082370082.png

retro style, old anime style, Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing from her groin into her pants}}}, {{{{pee wetting her pants}}}},  pee running down her legs, [[scared]],  [[ s-1087038166.png

retro style, old anime style, Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing from her groin into her pants}}}, {{{{pee wetting her pants}}}},  pee running down her legs, [[scared]],  [[ s-2771556194.png

retro style, old anime style, Lara croft {{attacked by men}}, {{{peeing from her groin into her pants}}}, {{{{pee wetting her pants}}}},  pee running down her legs, [[scared]],  [[ s-4151619938.png

very nice!  I'll admit when I heard about A.I. art I was pretty skeptical but this is pretty impressive, it's too bad it got hacked but I can't say i'm surprised.  

If it ever does come back online or you find another A.I. art program would you consider taking requests? Cause i'd love to see what this thing would do for other female characters like Nani from Lilo and Stitch and Francine from American Dad.

2 minutes ago, LifeIsStrange said:

very nice!  I'll admit when I heard about A.I. art I was pretty skeptical but this is pretty impressive, it's too bad it got hacked but I can't say i'm surprised.  

If it ever does come back online or you find another A.I. art program would you consider taking requests? Cause i'd love to see what this thing would do for other female characters like Nani from Lilo and Stitch and Francine from American Dad.

You'd have to train the AI to understand that, and Novel AI doesn't have that yet. At best it just kinda makes characters clothes the same colors, unless their costumes are trained like mainline video game characters.

Having now looked at the images in both threads, I'm left with this impression. You know the old saw about a thousand monkeys with typewriters taking a thousand years to write Shakespeare? These images look like someone replaced the typewriters with Wacom tablets.

I'm sorry to be so harsh, but the negative reaction I have to this stuff is visceral. A cut and paste job using 2D stock images and an app should at least not look like a cut and paste job, but these do, as if somebody created an Omorashi Image Production Line manned by robots.

There are several artists in this forum posting much better artwork that looks like human beings actually put love and care into the projects. The postings here give no such impression. Someone in the previous thread mentioned "the Uncanny Valley." It's worse than that. These are just soulless.

I think this has got a long way to go from matching what artists can produce, but at the same time, I wouldn't have believed an AI made these if you told me that five years ago.  Thank you for giving it a go!

My impression is that the main difficulty it has is the pee.  If you have time, maybe you could check whether results for desperation are better?  I'm sure many of us wouldn't mind a thisbathroomqueuedoesnotexist website existing one day...

8 minutes ago, Ranpalan said:

I think this has got a long way to go from matching what artists can produce, but at the same time, I wouldn't have believed an AI made these if you told me that five years ago.  Thank you for giving it a go!

My impression is that the main difficulty it has is the pee.  If you have time, maybe you could check whether results for desperation are better?  I'm sure many of us wouldn't mind a thisbathroomqueuedoesnotexist website existing one day...

Honestly my advice would be to take a shot yourself, (it isn't rocket science) but first wait until it's working. Novel A.I. did not have the infrastructure needed to be ready for prime time. Either wait for a competitor to show up, or for Dalle and/or DreamStudio to get over their censorship/privacy issues. Either way, there will be about 5-10 more of these in the next year. Half of them will probably be using stolen code too, (maybe even the recent Novel A.I. code that got hacked) but either way it'll drive competition to get services that actually work, and without arbitrary censorship. All you gotta do is give capitalism about 2 minutes...

Edited by DuffMan (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...