Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Do you ever wait to pee until you finish "just one more thing" and then anonther...and so on

Oh I definitely tend to be like this. I haven't gotten to the point of actually having an accident, but definitely to where I would have leaked if I wasn't actively focused on holding it. I did this during some recent holding that I posted about actually. I was playing some mario and was using that to try and have an accident. One more level, then another, etc. I came soo close, I actually had forgotten about my need it was so great lol.

Happens to me when I'm playing video games. Like "just one more round" and so on. Until I'm achingly full.

Or when it's just inconvenient to go to the loo. On the weekend I was changing the car's tyres for the winter and had to pee when I started. But I couldn't be bothered to get my gloves and shoes off and go inside to the bathroom. So I just held it in and was nearly bursting by the time I was finished.

• 8 months later...
On 10/20/2022 at 3:31 AM, wetmaster said:

Often when shopping, i'll get distracted by another shop then i'll end up running to the toilets, fortunately there's never a queue for the male toilets

My late wife Kathy and I used to do “just one more little project” or “just one more game of cards” until one of us had an “accident”. The dry partner would then have an accident too out of sympathy💦😁

I have done this as long as I can remember, and as an adult still put off peeing until the absolute last minute both at home and sometimes at work, too. At work, I’m often in a lab in a satellite building, and I have to walk up to the main building for a bathroom. I don’t want to stop what I’m doing and will often wait until I am pretty desperate before finally going. I am usually by myself when working there, so no one can see me pee dancing and trying to hold on, but then I have to walk through the main building trying to look normal as I’m about to burst. It is especially challenging if I eat lunch at one place with really good iced tea that just sets my bladder off. Two glasses of that tea and I have to pee every half hour or so for the rest of the afternoon, with the urgency meter going from 1 to 10 in minutes. It’s like rapid desperation on steroids for me. 

One day recently when I had that tea with lunch, I pushed it a bit more than usual. I was working late trying to finish up a project and I told my coworker to go ahead and lock/set the alarm in the main building as I would leave soon too. I ended up working longer than I expected, and needed to pee again when I was ready to go. I didn’t want to deal with re-setting the alarm and locking up again, so I just headed home. On my way, my wife texted me to pick up a few things at the store. As I was shopping, the tea-induced urgency continued to build, and by the time I got through the long line at checkout, I was starting to worry it may be a challenge to make it home with dry pants. I thought about using the store restroom, but that requires getting a code so I just tried to not make my desperation obvious at the register while the very slow bagger packed up items for the woman in front of me. I finally checked out, rushed to my car, spread a protective mat on my car seat, and somehow managed to hold on for the drive home.

I brought in the three bags of groceries as well as my laptop and gym bags and, of course, decided I had to put everything away before going to pee. While in the kitchen, my wife started to tell me about a difficult client at work, and I didn’t want to interrupt her story, so i continued listening to her while desperately trying to hang on as my ability to hold rapidly vanished. I was trying to not show my desperate state, but eventually couldn’t wait any longer and quickly turned away toward our bathroom saying, “Sorry, I really have to pee!” Just as I turned, a big leak escaped, and I could feel a trickle down my leg as a small wet patch appeared on the front of my pants.

I was leaking in spurts the whole way to the bathroom, and by the time I made it to the toilet, my briefs were soaked and my pants had a wet patch that trailed halfway down to one knee. My wife followed me into our bedroom to finish her story, and although she didn’t seem to notice my pants when I came out of the bathroom, I must have had a funny look on my face because she asked if I was ok. At first I said I was, then felt both daring and really little, and I sheepishly admitted I didn’t quite make it. I told her how I “had” to hold it since at work and wasn’t expecting to stop at the store, so thought I could make it home. Getting caught, I had a mix of excitement and embarrassment that felt like I did as a little kid when my mom would see me rushing inside from playing with a wet spot on my shorts after I waited too long and had an accident.  My wife was very sympathetic and apologizing for keeping me from going, but I told her I was the one who waited, not her. I think she thought I was upset about the accident, but I assured her I wasn’t (she knows about my omo/diaper interests but doesn’t usually participate). I changed into dry shorts and we went about our evening with my wet pants and undies hanging to dry on the shower rail as a reminder that I waited too long and wet my pants. 

My adhd brain rarely lets me go straight to the toilet when I need to pee. It's usually more along the lines of I'll realize I need to go, wrap up whatever I'm doing and start going that way. Along the path I'll most likely see something that needs to be addressed, like taking out the garbage, so I'll stop, do that, then realize I still need to pee, and start heading there again. It's a vicious cycle that takes a few times to finally get there.

Even sometimes when I go to run errands, I'll be thinking about what I need to do and where to go, and I'll forget to pee before leaving the house. My bladder's needs seem to be amplified by the car's movement, so I'll realize I need to pee shortly after I've left. I don't like using public restrooms, so all of a sudden I'm on an unplanned holding session, and there's been more than a few times I didn't make it home dry. Thankfully I've never had a full accident in a store, and the worst I did was a softball sized wet spot on my shorts, that I was able to cover up and make a quick exit of the store without anyone seeing.

• 3 weeks later...

Well.. This is the story of my life!! 

Being PDA Autistic means relieving myself is the last thing on my to-do list. I only figured out I could hold so much for so long after my 2 hospital stays in the last 18 months, and the nurses would comment on how big my pees were, the bed pans were never deep enough!! 

As a little kid I was constantly shouted at for having accidents because I was too busy to bother going to the loo, so I must somehow trained myself to hold like a trooper. 

As recently as today, going to the loo was far less important than finishing a scene I was writing for my Fanfic, so I kept holding and delaying for well over an hour until I had finished writing. Made it to the loo!! 

Yeah but I kind of like to use it as an excuse to have an accident or become much more desperate before going, like if I’m playing a video game I’ll be saying “just one more match/stage” or if there’s some chores I need to do I’ll make sure to do everything before even thinking about going to the bathroom, dishes need cleaning? Can’t pee until I’ve finished them, bed needs to be made? I’ll go after it’s done, and before I know it I’m either unbelievably desperate and end up either going to the toilet normally or voluntarily pissing myself, or I find myself losing control whilst taking a trash bag down my driveway, in my seat playing a game, doing dishes, etc. I enjoy it simply for the excuse, especially cause my mother is fairly similar, and has had a couple accidents cause she had to finish cooking before peeing, then had to clean up the pots she used, then has to take some bins out, I don’t think she does it for the same reason I do it though. 

23 minutes ago, YassmineK said:

Yeah but I kind of like to use it as an excuse to have an accident or become much more desperate before going, like if I’m playing a video game I’ll be saying “just one more match/stage” or if there’s some chores I need to do I’ll make sure to do everything before even thinking about going to the bathroom, dishes need cleaning? Can’t pee until I’ve finished them, bed needs to be made? I’ll go after it’s done, and before I know it I’m either unbelievably desperate and end up either going to the toilet normally or voluntarily pissing myself, or I find myself losing control whilst taking a trash bag down my driveway, in my seat playing a game, doing dishes, etc. I enjoy it simply for the excuse, especially cause my mother is fairly similar, and has had a couple accidents cause she had to finish cooking before peeing, then had to clean up the pots she used, then has to take some bins out, I don’t think she does it for the same reason I do it though. 

I appreciate reading this as I love doing this as well. If I make through dry,  I like to find something else that needs doing until oops, I can't stop it from coming out.

On 7/17/2023 at 6:01 PM, OldWetGuy said:

My late wife Kathy and I used to do “just one more little project” or “just one more game of cards” until one of us had an “accident”. The dry partner would then have an accident too out of sympathy💦😁

I just want to say that it's always a pleasure when you talk about your late wife here on the forums. You speak about her so tenderly. I can tell that the love you two shared must have been really special. I'm so sorry for her passing.  

• 2 weeks later...

Trekkie and all,

Regarding bladder control while stimming in the thread at:

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/69796-accident-right-before-getting-dressed/page/2/

around September 4 & 5 2021

On the 4th you said, “It'd be funny if you brought a clock and she brought a small fan that moved at the right speed and direction. . .”

On the 5th Silvermoon told her experience.  From which I get the impression she can't predict her bladder's reliability while stimming.  Neither can I predict mine.  As mentioned in her post, the scorekeeper was needed and would be in any future such contest.

On 10/15/2022 at 5:27 AM, trekkie said:

And yeah, I do miss her. And this made me wonder who'd stay dry longer, you distracted by a special interest versus her distracted by a fan. 😛 (Then I got a bit carried away and imagined myself as a scorekeeper because someone had to be keeping track,

An educational toy product line carrying the brand or copyrighted names, Play Monster, Mableocity and Tinkineer includes kits for fans, clocks, marbles spiraling inward, marbles spiraling outward and a great many other motions.  (Many 0pictures on the internet.)  Plus the kits can interconnect.  Given the battery-powered motors the speed could be changed rather easily.  Wonder how a simmer would respond to combined motions.