Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Do you ever wait to pee until you finish "just one more thing" and then anonther...and so on

Guest tinhammer99

I'm often in this situation, not that I'm busy, just because I am very lazy and get distracted very easily. A quick run to the bathroom solves everything though 😄

I'm super guilty of this at work, and sometimes it gets me in to trouble. I'll be trying to get stuff done while I have to go so bad that I can't even sit down, trying to type and pee dance at the same time. What can be a real problem is if someone else is already in there - especially since it's a single-person bathroom and I pretty much refuse to stand outside the door and wait. Usually when that happens I go back to my desk, and end up getting distracted again just to repeat the cycle. There have been some days where I've spent like, 45 minutes just walking back and forth to the bathroom trying to find a chance to relieve myself. Sometimes I can barely even walk but I still refuse to wait outside the door.

The worst time was once when I'd done this like, all morning and was really really desperate. I was in pain and hunched over, but just as I was about to enter the bathroom my boss called out to me "wait!" Like, my hand was literally on the door and she told me to wait. We had a customer visiting the office that day and she wanted me to let him go first, which I pretty much had to do. So I just hobbled back to where I'd been working and basically spent the next 10 minutes actively trying not to piss my pants. There were no comfortable positions to be found, only squirming and bouncing. I did make it, but there are no words to describe the sense of panic that I felt when I was in sight of the toilet and denied for the worst possible reasons... business reasons.

Normally I go whenever I feel the urge otherwise it's hard to concentrate on other things. Of course my problem and my job was not so much that I was delayed or distracted a lot, it was just that there was no bathroom, we had tons of downtime but no bathroom. Of course then when we started getting back I learned just what it was like to be getting infuriated at every red light and every delay to getting relief possible!

I usually didn't do this at work, but at home all the time. In fact finishing one more thing is  usually how I challenge myself to continue to hold my pee. If I make it through a task I try doing another. Once I become extremely about to wet my pants desperate I am enjoying the sensation so much, I definitely won't go. Even if  I had not planned a hold, as is often the case now I am into it and I will continue finding things to do to force me to continue to hold it even if I am spending more effort trying to prolong the fun , i don't get much done. It's hard to work when I am constantly pee dancing and holding myself. Since I am enjoying myself I usually dont go until imy pee comes out on it own .

Not quite the same but related:  I usually have a moment when I tell myself "no, I'm not going to pee, not for a long while."  When I do that, there's sort of a relaxing feeling.  Like my bladder says "okay fine, you win."  Any sort of antsy feeling gets replaced by a quiet acceptance and the inside of my body just kind of holds and cradles my bladder.  Then if I drink something, I feel the pressure increase, but not a greater "urgency."  I just know I can and will hold it.

Autistic special interests always demand the highest priority.  So even if I'm already on my way to the bathroom, something triggering a special-interest mode diverts me away from the bathroom.  As almost all non-essentials in my apartment relate to special interests, at least half my bladder signals go unattended until I'm almost or have started leaking.

Two days ago my bladder couldn't budge me from an article I was reading--even when leaking.  The article so completely held my attention I didn't know my pull-up had overflowed until I saw the puddle after finishing the article and returning from the bathroom.  Away from my apartment I'm more aware of people around me and stay more in a acting-normal mode.  But that's hard for me.

@Stanley79 I keep saying it, but I wish I could get all us autistic omo types in a room together, preferably with exactly one bathroom with one toilet, and, of course, all our favorite things to drink and favorite distractions. 

So, what special interest most often leaves you not knowing how long you've been standing/sitting in a puddle? And are the pull-ups a full-time thing or something you use when you know such distractions are likely?

1 hour ago, trekkie said:

So, what special interest most often leaves you not knowing how long you've been standing/sitting in a puddle? And are the pull-ups a full-time thing or something you use when you know such distractions are likely?

I've been thinking about you and assuming you are missing Silvermoon's posts. 

In this case the distraction was a longish science news article.  A technical book (from hobby to electronic engineering) can sometimes do the same.  Likewise, playing with and educational toy.  A science fiction book or movie containing enough equipment descriptions.  Also, an educational toy.  But if the toy requires fine manipulation, I can't do that when needing to peed.  In that situation needing to pee will be such a distraction, I will go to the bathroom.

Of course certain pee fiction locks me in.  Barry's Daniel and Amy brings memories of the girl I dated when we were 16 1/2 to 17 1/2. 

The pull-ups are a 24-7 thing. 

Do you know how to do group chats via Discord?

@Stanley79 Been thinking about me? Cool. 😄 And yeah, I do miss her. And this made me wonder who'd stay dry longer, you distracted by a special interest versus her distracted by a fan. 😛 (Then I got a bit carried away and imagined myself as a scorekeeper because someone had to be keeping track, and then wondered if it'd be one of those days where I can hold it for ages or if it'd be one of those days where I randomly have to go suddenly out of nowhere, and suddenly the game became 'do I stay totally dry after everyone's soaked or do I last like ten seconds?" And then I wondered whether my tendency to overthink things like that is an autistic thing, an aspiring writer thing, or just a 'me' thing. ...And then I decided I should really probably go back to cleaning. And then, instead of doing that, I actually played Animal Crossing. ...oops.)

And, it sounds like we've got a tech wiz here. 😄

I didn't realize the pull-ups were full-time for you. Do you mind it? And how much control do you have under normal, non-distracted circumstances? 

Also, was that girl autistic, and how good at keeping her pants dry was she? I've never read that story, but if any omo story reminds you of someone you dated, that means one or both of you was frequently squirming or wetting around the other, right? Now I'm super-duper curious.

And... at some point I'll go open up my Discord app and see if I can figure that out. I use it on extremely rare occasion but it's got to be easy enough.

18 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Normally I go whenever I feel the urge otherwise it's hard to concentrate on other things. Of course my problem and my job was not so much that I was delayed or distracted a lot, it was just that there was no bathroom, we had tons of downtime but no bathroom. Of course then when we started getting back I learned just what it was like to be getting infuriated at every red light and every delay to getting relief possible!

I really, really wish I could take those trips with you and just watch you with my best evil grin (wonder how long it'd take you to murdilate me.)

Also, I forget if I asked before and get the feeling I probably have more than once, but... that legendary iron bladder of yours. Was it inborn or was your strength slowly built over the course of this job and other similar incidents? 

Also, how long can you hold before the need becomes a distraction, even if you're physically capable of keeping it up for hours more? And it kinda surprises me, that as prolific a writer you are, it's not *frequently* "just 3000 more pages done and then I'll pay attention to my bladder..."

2 hours ago, trekkie said:

I didn't realize the pull-ups were full-time for you. Do you mind it? And how much control do you have under normal, non-distracted circumstances? 

Also, was that girl autistic, and how good at keeping her pants dry was she? I've never read that story, but if any omo story reminds you of someone you dated, that means one or both of you was frequently squirming or wetting around the other,

Warning: Off topic for this thread.

Yes, the pull-ups are full time.  And I love them.  After the prostatectomy, for 8 months I trained my urinary sphincter like holding was an Olympic event.  Visible leaks still erupted about twice per month.  So diapers remained essential equipment.  I like the diapers anyway.  Make it pull-ups by day night diapers by night.  But I became lazy about changing into the night diaps.  Usually, the pull-ups managed for night, but not always.  So now it's pull-ups unless I'm sleeping away from home.  I also love the feeling of leaking when I'm trying not to.

As a child I had delayed toilet training (still day wetting at age 5, presumably due to autism).  Secondly I have low bladder capacity.

Neither the fictional Amy nor my high-school steady is autistic.  My girl friend's only control problems were due to over confidence.  During the year she had two minor accidents.  One was after a movie theater outing in which she decided to keep holding during the drive home.  She had a latch-key leak on arriving home.  I suspect she drank the giant soda in hopes of leaking while we were together. 

The other was studying with another girl and my girlfriend was embarrassed to admit to needing a pee.  Again a latch-key leak when arriving at her own home. 

The most embarrassing was at school.  She usually held her pee until getting home.  That day she realized she could not do that.  When she asked to leave the class (having to do so was mortifying for her to start with) her teacher gave her a prolonged dressing down while her class mates giggled.  Her teacher said she was old enough to know her bathroom needs and go between classes.  (Reality was she had not needed to pee during school hours for the previous two years.)  When finally excused she completed the run to the bathroom without leaking.

Barry's Amy is semi-incontinent due to a childhood injury.  Daniel wears diapers due to a very small bladder.  Daniel and Amy wear diapers 24//7.  Amy has by far the greater experience.  Although the same age, Amy mothers Daniel about selecting diapers and using them.  She also gently tells him when his pee need is becoming obvious.

At age 13 my small bladder sent me to pee way more often than the other neighborhood boys -- even boys a year younger.  They teased me about peeing so often.  All through my childhood my father teased me about, "peeing more often than a little girl." 

At age 16 my girlfriend and I were together less than two weeks when she noticed my low bladder capacity.  We'd been using the bathroom together for a few days.  Now when we went in she gently pushed me toward the fixture before she took her turn.

Edited by Stanley79
forgot key info (see edit history)

@trekkie

"I really, really wish I could take those trips with you and just watch you with my best evil grin (wonder how long it'd take you to murdilate me.)"

It all depends, in this scenario would you just be a neutral observer or would you actually be the same person that I know who is into desperation. It would be more awkward if I knew you were enjoying it, but if you are just one of my coworkers and we had never discussed desperation I couldn't really interpret your grinning necessarily as enjoying my predicament. At either rate I would probably be nonconfrontational about it. Like there were a couple of occasions on my job when it seemed as though my male coworkers were sort of snickering at the fact that I was clearly desperate but I didn't say anything about it, so I would probably just meekly try to ignore it even though it would be driving me crazy on an inner level!

I have to admit it would be awkward working with somebody that I knew was actively enjoying me having to go to the bathroom but I wouldn't really be angry at them necessarily because I couldn't blame them for enjoying the same thing that I would do, but it would make me feel a little bit more self-conscious about it. I guess attitude kind of makes a difference, and if I knew that you were clearly enjoying it and I was having a hard time with that I might get rather annoyed about it though.

"Also, I forget if I asked before and get the feeling I probably have more than once, but... that legendary iron bladder of yours. Was it inborn or was your strength slowly built over the course of this job and other similar incidents?"

It definitely wasn't inborn because as a child I had overactive bladder. It's rather ironic that I think holding with people online recreationally prepared me for that because otherwise I don't think I would have ever been able to go six or seven hours without going to the bathroom. So it was definitely something that developed out of necessity more than anything else, definitely not inborn as I go to the bathroom more than anybody else in my family by far.

"Also, how long can you hold before the need becomes a distraction, even if you're physically capable of keeping it up for hours more? And it kinda surprises me, that as prolific a writer you are, it's not *frequently* "just 3000 more pages done and then I'll pay attention to my bladder..."

It depends on how much I am drinking but on average I think after two hours I normally need to go to some degree and after three hours need to go pretty badly to the point where it's very hard to ignore, so honestly when I was holding for six or seven hours I was spending MOST of that time rather desperate and distracted.

My prolific writing is more due to my speech recognition software than anything else, but I usually don't do my actual creative writing while I am desperate. Generally speaking while I am posting stuff on the Internet I might be desperate or something like that, but once I actually sit down to sit down writing like my journals and my creative work and everything like that I basically have to have all other distractions taken off. Once I start and sit down writing I can go for hours uninterrupted but I would get up to go to the bathroom if I needed to, but when I am writing it's usually after I have done all of my Internet activities and any holding activities are finished for the day.

And then usually once I start writing I do not to drink as much or get distracted or get up as much. Although I do end up checking every single website between every chapter or story that I write while I am reading and editing it, which ends up distracting me further. I always tell myself I won't do that and yet if I leave to go start writing after this I am sure that if I get a response to this post in the next couple of hours I will respond to it further.