Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Looking for Training Panties Videos

Absolutely love ladies training panties. They are sexy and really look nice on an adult women. They also confirm that the adult lady is not too concerned with peeing in them or that she just has a leaky bladder.

Actually they are more common than I thought and are available in a number of styles. Some you can wet more than others and appear to be quite stylish and designed for an adult and not a young lady.

I've even wondered if they are maybe intended for an adult that enjoys a soaking pussy.

Video's are rare however. The one you posted is excellent and the best I've seen.

The training panties in the posted video are actually from baby-pants. I'd also hazard a guess that they're the thinner Almost a Big Kid style as the My First Training Pants are much bulkier.

As for videos you'd think there would be more but videos or even pictures are few and far between. Best advice is anytime you come across anything be sure to save it. I'm lucky enough to have a willing partner so I get a few videos and pictures each year.

On 10/14/2022 at 6:01 PM, lhansen said:

Absolutely love ladies training panties. They are sexy and really look nice on an adult women. They also confirm that the adult lady is not too concerned with peeing in them or that she just has a leaky bladder.

Actually they are more common than I thought and are available in a number of styles. Some you can wet more than others and appear to be quite stylish and designed for an adult and not a young lady.

I've even wondered if they are maybe intended for an adult that enjoys a soaking pussy.

Video's are rare however. The one you posted is excellent and the best I've seen.

Yes, love these. They should perhaps be called un-training panties, as they are the first step in the lady's journey from grown-up knickers back to nappies!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...