Sign In

female A day with your bestie

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2, let a little out in front of Lucy. Not all of it, that'd be no fun! 

Second this 

large drink for both

Posted Images

combining all the answers, huh
okay!!

---

"Oh, how about we go to the pool?" You`ve smiled.
"Sure, sounds great to me. Michelle, are you going with us?"
"Why not, i love to swim."
"Okay!" Lucy giggled, as your sister disappeared in the backyard. "Um, one problem, i didn`t bring my swimsuit with me.."
"Nah, it`s fine, i have plenty of them."
"Damn, girl, guess i`m borrowing most of your clothes today."
You laughed, hurriedly making your way upstairs, and, after a moment, returning to Lucy with three swimsuits in your arms. Lucy grabbed one in excitement, looking around.
"Where can i change?"
"Upstairs in the guest room, maybe. It`s the first door on the left."
"Okay, thanks!"

A few minutes later all three of you were already in the backyard. You were slightly uncomfortable in your tight swimsuit, but it didn`t bother you much, and you also didn`t want to change again.
"Since the pool is kinda big we`ll have to wait some time for it to fill, but it will be quick." Michelle said, stretching in the sun. "What do we do for now?"
"How do you girls feel about a tea party?" You`ve asked, sitting up on your lounger.
"Sounds great!" Lucy agreed.
"Okay, i`ll go make us some tea then."
You got up reluctantly and went into the building, disappearing in the kitchen.

---

What kind of tea should they drink?

1. Stinging nettle. One of the most known herbal diuretic teas Samantha happens to have for some reason. It`s pretty expensive, but still tastes good.. And has some good effects aswell.

2. Parsley. Is also a good diuretic tea, known to up your risk of dehydration, which is why the girls might get more thirsty after a few cups.

3. Dandelion tea. Is a natural diuretic rich with potassium, fills your bladder pretty quick.

4. Black tea. Something more simple, but still effective. Will do for a simply tea party.

(you can combine answers and choose multiple teas if you can`t decide)

About five minutes have passed, before you walked into the backyard, holding a large plate of teacups in one hand.
"Oop, hey sis!" Michelle grinned at you from the pool. "Sorry, we got into the pool without you, sucker."
"She made me do this, don`t get mad!" Lucy giggled, swimming around on an inflatable mattress.
"You hoes... Anyways, i made tea. Some is dandelion and some is stin.. Sting... Ne.. Stinett.. Some other type of tea, y`know."
You`ve placed the plate next to the swimming pool, carefully getting into the water. It was surprisingly warm. Not really warm, but not as cold as it usually is, which made it more pleasant to swim in.
"Oh, i`m dying of thirst.." Lucy said, approaching the edge of the pool and grabbing a cup of tea. She downed it in a couple of gulps and quickly grabbed another one.
"How does it taste?"
"Like grass. I like it."
Michelle laughed, joining Lucy and finishing a couple of cups. You sighed peacefully, relaxing in the water, as your sister suddenly tapped you by your shoulder.
"Aren`t you gonna drink? The teas are delicious!"
"Nah, i don`t know..."
"Hey, who drinks the least is a loser!" She exclaimed, hurriedly proceeding to down another cup.
You chuckled, slightly pushing Lucy aside to grab a cup, and it appears that all three of you just randomly started a drinking contest.

After a few moments, Lucy coughed, catching your attention.
"Aight, i don`t think i can drink anymore, i give up.."
"Yeah, i`m kinda full too." Michelle said, patting her belly.
"Same. Wait, who lose?"
"Umm, i didn`t count, but i`m pretty sure you did." Your sister replied.
"Oh, fuck off!" You rolled your eyes, before glancing at the plate and realizing that there is no tea left. "Well, i guess thats a draw."
"Sure, whatever." Lucy giggled, swimming away. "But the tea was good, thats for sure. Anyways, what do we do now?"
You`ve suddenly remembered buying a whole bag of sex toys earlier today and grinned.
"We can check out the toys. I mean, we didn`t even take a good look at what we were buying after all."
"Toys?" Michelle repeated in confusion.
"The sex ones!" Lucy nodded. "We were curious of what we could find."
"You were curious, don`t pull me into that!" You frowned.
"Haha, sure. Anyways, yeah, why don`t we check them out. Michelle, how old are you?"
"Old enough to watch two women in the pool play with sex toys. I`d take a look."
You chuckled, giving your sister a slight cuff, before getting out of the pool and heading off to the living room, where you left your bags.
You came back soon, dumping the stuff out of the bag and jumping into the water.
"So, let`s see what we have here."
Lucy swam up to you, grabbing the first thing she saw - a large pink wand vibrator with 4 modes.
"Woah. Pretty simple, but still cool! I`ve heard those are very effective."
"Meh, doesn`t look like it." You`ve shrugged and took another item, which happened to be a smooth, medium-sized buttplug. "That looks hilarious, actually."
You`ve pressed a button on the lower side of it out of curiosity, and it proceeded to buzz and vibrate.
"Allow me to join in.." Michelle took a pack of small bullet vibrators, each one controlled with a different controller. "Awesome.. But, if you don`t mind me asking, why did you buy all that stuff in the first place?"
"Um, for fun, duh..." Lucy rolled her eyes, still rummaging through the stuff. "I`ve never been to a sex shop before, so i just made Sam buy me a whole bag of shit to test. Wait, what is this doing here?"
She pulled a pack of pink ropes in confusion.
"I suppose these are for bondage." Michelle said, raising her eyebrow.
"How do you know you rascal?" You`ve asked.
"How come you don`t?" She scoffed, crossing her arms.
Lucy sighed, putting a pack of ropes back down.
"Yeah, i guess it`s just a rope, plugs and a bunch of vibrators. Still nice though! But maybe i`ll buy something else next time."
"Not with my money you won`t!" You frowned, swimming to the middle of the pool.
Lucy giggled and followed you, still hugging her inflatable mattress.
"So is that all you have? What do we do now?" Michelle asked, visibly getting bored.
"How about truth or dare?" Lucy offered. "If you`re not a pussy, of course."
"I`m in!" She smiled, joining you in the pool.
For a moment you felt a palpable urge to pee again, and was about to get out of the pool, when a voice of your sister startled you.
"Samantha, truth or dare?"

---

1. Truth.

2. Dare.

• 1 month later...

i`m back!!
dare it is

---

"Dare."
"Hm.. I dare you to... Drink as much water from the hosepipe as possible!"
"Eugh, the hosepipe?!" Lucy cringed "Isn`t it, like, rusty and dirty?"
"Nah, chill, we just got a new one recently." Michelle reassured.
You`ve hesitated for a moment, realizing that your urge might get worse if you do the dare, but you knew your sister - she wouldn`t let you refuse. You`ve sighed, and you two got out of the pool, walking up to the pipe reluctantly.
Michelle grabbed a handle in excitement, watching as you kneel and put a hosepipe to your mouth.
"Just don`t turn the water on too quick-" But you couldn`t finish your sentence, as a powerful flow of warm water splashed onto you.
You`ve grunted in complaint, grabbing the hose with your mouth and proceeding to chug the water, choking slightly.
"Drink up, sissy!" Michelle laughed.
You`ve opened one of your eyes to see Lucy giggling in the pool, and pulled the hosepipe out of your mouth, spraying the girls.
"AH! Hey, rude!" Your friend scoffed, as Michelle turned off the pipe.
You`ve smirked, getting up from the ground and wiping your chin.
"How`s the taste?" Michelle asked.
"Shut up, midget."
You`ve rolled your eyes, getting back into the pool. Your sister followed you, joining Lucy on the inflatable mattress.
"Lucy, truth or dare?" You`ve asked, thinking of what to ask.
"Dare, but just because i feel bad for you."

---

What will Samantha dare Lucy?

"Put the bondage rope on."
"I`m not sure if i like where this is going but sure!" Lucy smiled, swimming up to the edge of the pool. "But i need someone to help me. Sam, do you volunteer?"
"You bet." You chuckled, approaching her and picking up the pink ropes.
You wrapped the rope around her wrists, tying it tightly, and moved upwards, tying it around her neck.
"Hey, i can`t move my arms." She complained.
"Yeah, thats kind of the point."
"Tie her legs up too!" Michelle suggested. "Just in case, it won`t be fun if they`re free."
You`ve nodded, sinking in your thoughts for a few moments.
"Ooh, i have an idea. Lucy, could you raise your legs real quick?"
"Uh, sure, but why?"
"Just do it."
She shrugged, but sat and raised her legs just as you told her to. You spread her knees, tying them together with her elbows, making her unable to hold her thighs close. She gulped nervously, as you got up and got back into the pool.
"Um.. It`s a little uncomfortable. How long do i have to sit like this for?"
"I don`t know, til i decide to let you go."
"Thats unfair!" She frowned. "And i suddenly have to pee too.."
"Well, it`s too late to change your mind now." Michelle chuckled mischievously.
Lucy scoffed, rolling her eyes.
"Truth or dare, lil bitch?"
"Truth." She replied, smirking.
"Hm... Well.. Tell us the most embarrassing experience you`ve ever had!"
"Ooh!" You`ve laughed, staring at your sister in excitement.
She froze for a few moments, hesitating, but eventually gave up and spoke.
"Uh, w-well, that time at the party i drank too much cocktails, but all the bathrooms were occupied, so i went behind a building to take a leak, but i got caught by a couple of strangers in the middle of the process.." Michelle said, looking away. You laughed, watching her cheeks flush.
"And what happened then? Did you ever see them again?"
"This is not a part of the question!" She scowled at you. "Truth or dare?"

---

1. Truth

2. Dare

"Dare."
"Again? Damn, you`re walking on thin ice.. Huh.." Michelle scratched her neck, thinking. "I don`t even know, sis. How about you just bring me sum tea?"
"Wow, you`re nice today." You chuckled, getting out of the pool reluctantly. "I`ll bring some for both of you.. I`m not very thirsty after the hosepipe."
You left the backyard, hearing the girls` laughter behind you. As you`ve walked into the kitchen, you paused at a heavy feeling in your bladder, realizing you have to pee pretty bad.. But you decided to ignore it for now, making your way into the kitchen.

You`ve reached into the drawer, pulling out a box of bagged tea, accidentally dropping a second box to the floor. You picked it up and raised your eyebrows in surprise: those were the diuretic pills your sister used to get rid of the swellings after sleep, and you`ve heard they`re pretty powerful. Would be a good prank to pull on your friends. You smirked, opening the pack of diuretics and dropping a pill into each cup, before stirring the warm tea and leaving the kitchen in excitement.

You`ve walked into the backyard to find Michelle trying to untie Lucy`s wrists.
"Um, what are yall doing?"
"Lucy said it`s urgent, so i thought i`d help her get out."
"I thought i said i`d untie her when i feel like it."
Michelle sighed and backed off, getting back into the pool. Lucy rolled her eyes, clumsily putting herself into a sitting position.
"Come on, i just need to use the restroom for a moment."
"Nuh-uh, the game isn`t even over yet, you can wait." You scoffed, approaching the girls and putting down the tea. "Here is your tea, by the way!"
Michelle swam closer to you, grabbing one of the cups. Lucy frowned, demonstrating you her tightly tied hands.
"Oh, right, i forgot, sorry." You`ve laughed, putting another cup into her arms.
She nodded and smiled, taking a sip of the drink. You sighed, rubbing your thighs together, as you`ve realized you can`t distract yourself from your urge anymore. Even though you seemed calm from the outside, inside you really wished the game would be over soon - you wouldn`t want to humiliate yourself in front of the girls, especially your sister. Michelle quickly downed the cup, placing it back down.
"What kind of tea is that? Tastes a little weird." She asked.
"I don`t know, just found it in the drawer."
"Ah, alright. Welp, your turn now."
"Lucy, truth or dare?"
"Truth this time. It`s not like i can do anything tied up like that, so whatever."

---

What will Samantha ask Lucy?

Edited by capeebarah (see edit history)

"Have you ever... Thought of me in a sexual way?" You`ve asked, raising one eyebrow.
"What the fuck kind of question is that?" Lucy frowned, making a short pause before answering. "..Nah, i don`t recall anything like that."
"At least not til today, right?" Michelle laughed, as you gave her a light cuff.
"Maybe, who knows." Lucy giggled. "Anyways, Michelle, truth or dare?"
"Dare!"
It was a minute of silence, as Lucy thought of what to dare your sister, and after a few moments your bladder sent another strong wave of desperation, making you squeeze your legs together, fidgeting in place. You sighed, staring at Lucy in anticipation, and she startled, noticing your gaze.
"How about.. Um... How about you drink a cup of pool water?"
"What? Ew, it`s dirty!" Michelle cringed.
"Just do it, come on." You rolled your eyes, frustrated. You wished this game could be over soon, scared that at some point they will notice your desperation.
"Ugh, okay.."
She sighed, grabbing an empty tea cup, filling it with pool water and grunting in slight disgust, before chugging it down slowly and reluctantly. She wiped her mouth, coughing.
"Tastes like nickel, dude."
"Somehow it sounds accurate." Lucy chuckled.
You raised your eyebrows - it was your chance to pause the game for a bathroom break, before Michelle asks you the question.

---

What happens next?

1. They pause the game for a bathroom break.

2. They pause the game, but Samantha is the only one who gets to use the bathroom.

3. Samantha asks to pause the game but they don`t.

4. Samantha doesn`t ask anything.

Edited by capeebarah (see edit history)