Sign In

female A day with your bestie

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2, let a little out in front of Lucy. Not all of it, that'd be no fun! 

Second this 

large drink for both

Posted Images

The ending scene is beginning. The main characters are standing in front of the beautiful waterfall, watching as the river flows peacefully.
Lucy`s river is also about to flow any minute now. She is clenching her thighs, trying to regain control of her bursting bladder, but she knows - as soon as she lets go of her crotch her shorts are going to be soaked. She wipes off a tear forming in her eye and glances at you, hoping you`d decide to leave now, but you seem to enjoy the movie so far.
15 minutes left, but every minute seemed like a hour for Lucy. At some point she felt her sphincter slowly regain it`s strength, and finally pulled her damp hand out of her underwear, crossing her legs.
"Sam, it`s taking too long.. Can we just go now? We both know the ending anyways..." She spoke with a shaky voice.
"Come on, the coolest scene is about to start, stop whining already!" You complained, rolling your eyes.
She sighed, putting her hand below her tummy, feeling her swollen bladder bulge. Her shorts were already soggy, but they were dark enough to hide a small patch. However, she would indeed leave a puddle on the seat, so she just silently prayed that no one would notice.
Another strong urge hit her bladder, and pee squirted out of it, forcing Lucy to gasp and grab her crotch again. Every moment felt like a torture. Usually she would go to the nearest bathroom as soon as she felt a slight need to pee, so she werent used to holding this much, especially in public.
She raised her eyes to the screen, realizing it`s almost the end of the movie.
Lucy grabbed your hand, pulling you in the direction of the exit.
"Okay, the movie is over, let`s go!" She whispered loudly.
"Um, actually, i think there is a scene after credits, too..."
"What?"
"Yeah. Can you wait? The credits last like 5 minutes or something."
"Sam, it`s urgent! Come on! The people are leaving already!"
"Girl, chill out!" You`ve pulled your hand out of her grip, irritated. "Let`s just watch it til the end and then go."
She groaned, but stayed, fidgeting in her seat.
Each minute the pressure in her bladder grew, and she knew she most likely won`t make it. She looked around in panic, but had no other options than waiting. She was bouncing slightly, now also pressing one foot against her crotch.
"Come on!!" She exclaimed. The credits kept going, as if whoever made them wanted Lucy to pee herself.
You`ve scratched your head, as the credits came to an end.
"Huh. Well, i guess there are no scene after all..!" You chuckled and got up from your seat, gazing at Lucy. "Now we can go, you little pissbaby."
She moaned silently, carefully leaving her seat. Even in the dark, you still saw a soaked patch she left there, but didn`t comment on it, walking to the exit.

"Ah! Finally!" Lucy rushed out of the cinema and ran towards the nearest bathroom, still holding her crotch with one hand. She couldn`t care less about people staring at her - she only thought about the toilet right now.
As soon as she threw the door open, she met a line of 6 women, all visibly desperate to pee. She bit her lip and backed off - she doubted she could hold it for that long...

---

What does Lucy do?

1. Go to the mens` bathroom.

2. Wait in line.

3. Just go back to Samantha and hold it.

Edited by capeebarah (see edit history)

this one is kinda short lol

---

"Fuck..!" She sighed, walking up to Samantha reluctantly. "Theres a line in the bathroom..."
"Well, i haven`t seen any other bathrooms around, so..."
"Let`s just go, we`ll find something on our way."
"Okie!" You nodded and looked around.
It was almost evening - the club is going to be open soon. But since it`s closed yet, you still have some free time on you.

---

Where do they go?

1. Go to the park. Take a walk and relax to the sounds of water splashing in the fountain.
2. Go to Samantha`s place. Her sister is home today though, that might be a problem.. Or a perk.
3. Go to Lucy`s place. She lives with her parents. However, they have took a vacation out of the town, so the house is hers for a week.
4. Go to the amusement park. Ride some attractions or walk through the labyrinth, maybe drink some cocktails.
5. Go to the store and maybe buy some more snacks and drinks for the walk.

"How about we go to my place?" You offered.
"Yes, let`s go, it`s not as far as mine.."
"Should we take the bus?"
"No!" Lucy shivered at the thought of tons of people watching her wet her shorts.
"Okay, girl, chill." You`ve chuckled.
As you two left the mall, you`ve realized you also slightly need to pee, but it didn`t matter - you can hold it til home.
Lucy, on the other hand, seemed like she couldn`t. She was squirming, clenching her thighs and stepping quickly, the only thing she could think of was to get to the bathroom as soon as possible, otherwise she would be embarrassed for the rest of her life.
There werent much people around you - this part of the town was nearly abandoned, and half of the houses here were for sale. This made it slightly easier for Lucy, she placed both of her hands on her crotch, now hurriedly running next to you.
"How far is your house? I really need to pee, like, really bad..!"
"Well it`s a couple of streets away from here, we`ll be there in about half an hour."
"Half an hour?!"
"Yeah. I mean, you can always use the bushes if you can`t..."
"No, what the fuck? There are insects and dirt, it`s disgusting. I`d rather hold it all the way."
"Okay, if you say so."
You continued to walk in silence, rarely interrupted by Lucy`s quiet groans of desperation.

A few minutes passed, each one of them feeling like a torture to your friend.
Lucy`s sphincter weakened each moment, struggling to hold everything inside. She suddenly stopped, feeling a couple of leaks escaping her bladder.
"Yo, why`d you stop?" You asked, turning around.
But Lucy was too focused to answer, trying to cut off the leaks, now uncontrollably streaming by her legs. At some point her muscles gave up, letting a large flow of pee hit the ground below her.
"No, no! Fu-uck!" She moaned in relief, as you watched her flooding her - now completely soaked - shorts.
A large puddle formed under Lucy, and a powerful flow of pee slowly turned into a tiny stream, disappearing completely.
She breathed heavily, too embarrassed to make eye contact with you, who still stood there stunned by what you just witnessed.

---

What does Samantha say?

1. "Are you a fucking baby? You seriously couldn`t hold it?"
2. "Um... Are you ok?"
3. "Meh, it`s natural, don`t sweat it."
4. Stay silent.

"Um... Are you ok?" You`ve asked awkwardly.
"Do i look okay?" She sighed. "I just couldn`t hold it.. It`s so fucking embarrassing."
"Uh, no, it`s fine.." You shrugged and glanced at your bag. "I have my gym uniform and a pair of spare underwear, if you need it."
"Yeah, thanks, let`s just forget about it."
You nodded, unzipping your bag and pulling your gym pants and knickers out of it. Lucy thanked you once again, before taking it and quickly disappearing behind the building for a couple of minutes.
"I`m here. Thank god you`re bringing your bag everywhere, otherwise i don`t know what would`ve happen." Lucy walked out again, now dressed into your dry clothes. It didn`t fit her style very well, but it was better than walking around wet.
"A helpful habit, i guess." You`ve chuckled. "Where did the wet clothes go?"
"In the trash bin, duhh. It`s ruined, i probably wouldn`t be able go hide the smell anyways."
"Makes sense. So.. Are we ready to go?"
"Yeah, sure, let`s go."
Rest of the way you two spent laughing and remembering awkward stories from your childhood to make this situation less embarrassing. As the time passed, you didn`t even notice as you`ve approached your house.

"Welp, here we are." You said, pulling your keys out of the pocket.
"Hold up, is your sis home again?"
"Yea.. But don`t mind her - she can be annoying sometimes, but she respects our privacy."
"Oh, thats good, she shouldn`t be a bother then."
The two of you walked into the living room, closing the door behind. You rolled your eyes, hearing your sister rushing down the stairs.
"Yo, i see food in your bags!" She said, stopping halfway.
"It`s for mine and Lucy`s sleepover, fuck off."
"Aw, you bitch, didn`t even get anything for your sissy."
"How about you get yourself a life first?"
You both went silent for a moment, before Lucy cleared her throat quietly.
"Are you two always like that?" She asked, raising one eyebrow.
"Get used to it." Your sister huffed. "Who are you, by the way?"
"I`m Lucy, your sister`s bestie!"
"Nice to meet you, Lucy, i`m Michelle, but she usually calls me an ill homeless dog."
"Cute. Um.. Anyways... What shall we do now?" Lucy asked, turning her gaze to you.

---

What do they do now?

1. Play truth and dare.
2. Just talk and have some tea.
3. Chill in the pool.
4. Check out the sex toys!
5. [your option]

btw, do you think Michelle should join them? 🤔