Sign In

female A day with your bestie

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2, let a little out in front of Lucy. Not all of it, that'd be no fun! 

Second this 

large drink for both

Posted Images

sorry for the long wait!! here
--

You returned 15 minutes after, handing Lucy a large cup of pepsi and a small bag of cheap chips from the nearest store.
"Thank yeww!" She smiled, quickly opening the bag of chips.
You sighed, slurping your drink quietly.
"The food in here is so fucking expensive..." You complained.
"You`re just broke." Lucy giggled, reaching into the bag for her chips.
"Yeah, yeah, whateve-.. U okay?" You asked, seeing her smile suddenly dropping as she tastes the food.
Lucy spits the wet chips back into the bag and proceeds to chug her drink rapidly, then taking a deep breath.
"Spicy! Even spicier than my middle school years, god fucking DAMN it. Did you do that on purpose?!"
"Uhh... No... I didn`t really look at the flavour when i bought them."
"Bruh. Okay. Thanks anyways." She chuckled.
You smiled and shrugged. You really didn`t know they were spicy, you just bought them because they were cheap. Or did you? Anyways.
Lucy proceeded to drink her coke again, distracting herself with the movie, and you followed her example, sucking to a straw.

It`s been 30 minutes, and you already downed your drink completely. You now felt a slight pressure in your bladder, but it was bearable, so you didn`t worry about it. However, Lucy seemed to get a little worried - as the drink made it`s way into her bladder she was almost completely full, now sitting at the very edge of her seat, pressing her thighs together.
"Huuhh, i have to go again, but the bottle is full..." Lucy mumbled to herself.
"Well you do have a cup."
"I doubt it can hold a liquid like this.. I mean, i don`t know, it`s pretty small and is made of paper, and i don`t want to risk spilling everything everywhere."
"Makes sense. Hold it then, unless you want to skip a part of the movie."
Lucy rolled her eyes but didn`t say anything. After all, less than a half of the movie is left.. A hour and a half, to be exact.

10 more minutes have passed.
Your urge to urinate have gotten worse, but you couldn`t say you were desperate. Lucy, on the other hand, was glancing at the exit from time to time, but did not leave. She was fidgeting, crossing and uncrossing her legs, and, sometimes, squeezing her crotch with one hand. You checked the time.
"Are you sure you don`t want to leave now?" You asked Lucy, raising one eyebrow.
"Well if we leave now - we`re not coming back, i don`t want to watch the rest of the movie without knowing exactly what happened before."
"Damn, you picky bitch."

---

What do they do?

1. They leave the cinema.
2. They stay for the rest of the movie.
3. They stay for 30 more minutes and then leave.

You decided to stay and finish the movie. What do you have to lose, anyways?
You pinned your sight to the screen, concentrating on the movie. However, as the time passed, you could`ve heard short gasps and heavy breathing coming from Lucy`s side.

Lucy slid her hand under her shorts, squeezing her crotch tightly, holding back a leak.
"Fuck!" She whispered, grabbing your attention. "How long is this movie going to take?!"
"Meh, probably a hour or more."
Lucy didn`t answer, but the sudden change of expression on her face was enough to tell she couldn`t hold it for that long. You chuckled silently.
She looked around, searching for any solution, but the only option left were to wait til the end. Lucy sighed, fidgeting and biting her lower lip. She wouldn`t want to get embarrassed like this due to her own pickyness.

10 more minutes have passed, followed by constant silent cussing from Lucy.
She tried to calm herself by the fact that the movie is almost over, but the words "a hour or more" kept ringing in the back of her head.
Meanwhile your urge to pee have grown, and yet you werent as desperate as you were a few hours before, you`ve realized that you had to go soon if you didn`t want to be put onto Lucy`s place.
She crossed her legs tightly and froze, as you`ve suddenly heard a silent squirt and looked down at the tiny wet patch forming on her shorts.
"Are you seriously about to piss yourself right now?" You laughed.
"N-No, dumbass. What are you talking about?" Lucy panicked, her cheeks flushing red.
"Do i need to remind you i`m not paying for the seats?"
"Shut up! I`m fine!"
"Sure, sure, whatever.." You grinned, looking away.
But, no matter how much fun you`re having, you still have to pee too.

---

What does Samantha do?

1. Goes to the bathroom.
2. Pees into the bottle.
3. Holds it.

sorry for the long wait again!! had some irl stuff going on

---
Without a single thought, you grab your bottle and unbutton your jeans.
"What do you think you`re doing?" Lucy asked, frowning.
"What? You did it too."
"Well, yeah.. I guess that makes sense..." She quickly looks away, squeezing her thighs together.
You calmly pulled down your underwear, putting a bottle to your crotch, and, after a few seconds, letting a warm stream of pee loudly hit the plastic bottom. You sighed in relief, as the liquid kept filling the bottle, splashing inside. Lucy groaned - all those noises werent making it easy for her. Her full, swollen bladder now begged to be emptied. She bit her lip, tightly holding her hands against her pussy.
Lucy whined as you hid the bottle under the seat.
"Whats up?" You`ve asked, glancing at her.
"Umm, nothing.. I just have to go pretty bad, thats it."
"Well you better hold it, unless you want to miss the movie."
She sighed. It was difficult for her to concentrate on the movie anyways, but she was too embarrassed to leave.
You, on the other hand, still had to pee a little, but it wasn`t as urgent. Filling the bottle completely would be pretty risky, so you only let a half out, just to make it easier to endure for the last 1 hour.

15 minutes have passed, but for Lucy it seemed like eternity.
Her poor bladder have almost reached it`s limit, making her squirm uncontrollably, trying not to grab attention from the front seats.
At some point she thought of going to the bathroom, but as soon as she got up you`ve rolled your eyes.
"Come on, less than a hour is left. Can`t you just wait?"
"Fine..." She sighed, sitting back down. The pressure in her bladder grew more and more with each movement. "How exactly long is this going to take?"
"Well, i don`t know, like 35 - 40 minutes or something."
"Fuck, okay."
That didn`t sound so bad. Well, not as bad as a hour, thats for sure. There was no point in going to the bathroom now, the only option left for Lucy is to wait.

5 minutes

She was struggling, now holding one finger against her peehole to keep in the leaks. You could`ve heard short groans and gasps coming from Lucy, but did not pay much attention to it - the movie seemed more interesting.. Maybe.

10 minutes

At this point it was just painful. Her bladder completely refused to keep holding, and whenever she tried to move - a bit of pee would gush out of it, leaving a dark soaked patch inbetween her legs.

15 minutes

You`ve chuckled, glancing at Lucy.
"Your shorts are already wet, might as well just give up at this point."
"Shut the fuck up, you aren`t even funny!"
No matter how tempting your offer sounded, she could not disgrace herself like this, especially not in the cinema. And, after all, the movie is almost over.

20 minutes

You yawned - you already knew the ending. The main character marries their crush, the villain dies and everybody live happily ever after. It`s like 15 minutes til the credits begin.
Should you leave the cinema?

---

1. Leave the cinema now.

2. Wait until the end of the movie.

3. Wait until the end of the movie and  the credits.