Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wet Wednesday ;)

Good luck and have fun.

My favorite Milovana challenge is still the Extreme Desperation Pee Challenge that was created 5 years ago. There are no story elements or anything like that, the challenges are all short and sweet. It's all about having fun. The only caveat is that when you start it, it assumes you are doing the rapid desperation method.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=35118

1 minute ago, wko86 said:

Good luck and have fun.

My favorite Milovana challenge is still the Extreme Desperation Pee Challenge that was created 5 years ago. There are no story elements or anything like that, the challenges are all short and sweet. It's all about having fun. The only caveat is that when you start it, it assumes you are doing the rapid desperation method.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=35118

Thank you!!

I think the majority of the challenges assume you are doing rapid desperation method, at least the ones I've seen state that.  

I'm not sure I have ever tried that one but I might have to change that sometime soon 😉 

6 minutes ago, Tiffers34 said:

Thank you!!

I think the majority of the challenges assume you are doing rapid desperation method, at least the ones I've seen state that.  

I'm not sure I have ever tried that one but I might have to change that sometime soon 😉 

That one I linked to has several branching "paths" that are based on the answers you give to questions it asks you. At the start, it will ask you what you are wearing(pants/shorts/pajamas/underwear/nothing) and give you a totally different experience depending on what you say. It's not randomized though. So, if you select the same answers next time, you'll get the same challenges. It periodically asks other questions along the way to about your state of desperation and will jump you to other paths based on what you say.

EDIT: I think my favorite thing about that challenge is that it will occasionally give you a tiny bit of relief. Every now and then, it will let you pee for a second or two. So, once you hit that frantic state, your mind starts racing in hopes that the next page that comes up will let you go a little bit only to likely be denied.

Edited by wko86 (see edit history)
3 minutes ago, wko86 said:

That one I linked to has several branching "paths" that are based on the answers you give to questions it asks you. At the start, it will ask you what you are wearing(pants/shorts/pajamas/underwear/nothing) and give you a totally different experience depending on what you say. It's not randomized though. So, if you select the same answers next time, you'll get the same challenges. It periodically asks other questions along the way to about your state of desperation and will jump you to other paths based on what you say.

OOO sounds like a fun challenge!!!  I'll absolutely have to check it out 🥰

Guest Peeinglover99
18 minutes ago, Tiffers34 said:

😭😭 aaaaand it’s over,  I couldn’t hold any more.  I really tried but once I started leaking I couldn’t stop

I made it to the point where you can “relax” and watch some tv and I couldn’t stop

overall a very fun tease, a little slow starting but I think I psyched myself out cuz all the liquid hit me quick.  I made it a little over an hour and a half 

50FEB8BB-DFA6-4A71-81C2-AFC69A18E73B.jpeg

0BD472E7-7CCA-449D-B399-E1746F38B4CB.jpeg

CD0A6559-2586-4657-8476-D7A15C63858C.jpeg

3528BBB4-7034-4121-A56F-E02EE6E4D497.jpeg

You are so beautiful ❤️. Maybe next time i want to play with you. Today i just peed myself for fun

IMG_20221012_111413.jpg

Guest Peeinglover99
4 minutes ago, Tiffers34 said:

Cute wet spot 😉

hopefully sometime we can play together and help each other hold longer 😉

Thank you so much i really appreciate it 🥰. I love your wet spot's too😘