Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Peed my sleeping bag secretly while camping with friends in summer

2 hours ago, WBxx said:

Were you camping with others, did they find out?

First time yes I was and thankfully they didn't. I woke up earlier than them (wonder why!) and had chance to change and bag clothes and wash up as best i could using a bottle of mineral water of all things! Lucky i had change of clothes and plastic bags really or would have been no hiding it.

On 10/11/2022 at 2:24 PM, filix said:

This summer i met friends at a campsite. We just wanted to have a nice evening with a barbecue, beer and games. Everyone brought their own tent and sleeping bag, we would drive back the next day.
I had drunk quite a lot and the evening was fun. Later, at night, one by one went to sleep in the tents. So did I. But since I went to the toilet several times during the evening (we had to walk across the whole site because we were a bit remote) I didn't feel like it anymore and wanted to pee behind the tent. Unfortunately, I found that it was very obvious and many could potentially see me. So I crawled into the tent and, drunk as I was, I thought it would work out.

Later I woke up to a noise and, more important, I had to pee desperately.
I didn't feel like getting up now... and while laying there in my dark tent... I felt naughty just doing it here. I've already thought about doing something like this, but why not now? what should happen?!
I just had to let go and it poured out of me into my sleeping bag. My pants got wet and my shirt and it got warm.

I did it! No idea how to continue the next morning, but now I was lying in a sleeping bag soaked in my pee. I was so horny that I only had to rub briefly to come hard. I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. I had to pee a bit again and I let it all out... Unfortunately I couldn't fall asleep anymore and so I kept trying, but also peed when I had to. The sleeping bag ended up leaking and the sleeping pad and tent floor also got wet. I was soaked from my shoulders down to my socks. A second time I brought myself to the climax with ease.
I was surprised it didn't feel cold at some point (it was around 12°C that night).
Dawn was breaking and while everyone was still asleep (it was 5 a.m.) I got up and changed my clothes as quietly as possible. Then I packed the wet sleeping bag and my soaking clothes and opened the tent on all sides so that it could dry.

What a beautiful morning it was! I was so full of joyful tension that I didn't even feel my tiredness.
Later that morning after a nice breakfast we all struck our tents and I headed home.
My washing machine had some work to do after this 😉

How did you clean yourself?  As amazing as this sounds,  weren’t you worried about smelling like pee?  

17 hours ago, Thinwetboy said:

How did you clean yourself?  As amazing as this sounds,  weren’t you worried about smelling like pee?  

No, i went to the showers later on. But in the end the pee clothes smell and not the skin, and it's outside. Well, there wasn't much of a problem after I got rid of my wet clothes and stowed away everything that would have given me away.