What should I wear  

13 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What should I wear?

• Crossdressed 1
    • Male clothes
    • Crossdressed 2
    • this trip is bad idea

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2022 at 10:00 AM

If you remember, I done a vacation in the summer and had to wear diapers (forum chose for me). This time is not a lost bet, just invitation from the same friend for a extended weekend trip abroad, but "games" are involved again. He loves to see me humiliated in public. Since I don't want to do it in home town any more, he will take me on a trip.

I ask again for help choosing the right option. I just don't want to decide by myself. I have 3 options available this time.

I'll have to present myself as a woman the whole weekend, no matter of circumstances or time of day. I'm not even allowed to take any male clothes or shoes with me and can only wear short skirts or dresses (above the knees), pantyhose has to be bright colours and stiletto high heels (3.5 inch or more). I will have to wear strong makeup, long red artificial fingernails and long blonde wig. I will even have to go on the plane crossdressed. The twist to the story is, that I will have to roll a dice every time I will have to pee and can't ask for using a bathroom more than once every hour. Every number on a dice multiplied by 10 are minutes I have to wait to use a bathroom after I ask permission to go (airplane is an exception, I will be wearing diapers). I can change clothes only in the hotel, so if i wet myself, I will have to wait to get back to the hotel.

I will be wearing normal male clothes, but under them I will have to wear full body pantyhose and lace panties. Pants have to be skinny light blue jeans. I have 5 of them. As a backup, I will have to take white women's pants from thin fabric. Same peeing rules apply as in no.1, just more embarrassing consequences, if I pee myself, because I will be wearing pants, especially when i run out of jeans and will have to use white pants that show red panties even when dry, not to mention when wet. 

Diaper option.

As on the previous vacation, I will be wearing pullups, but this time I won't be allowed to use a bathroom at all. I will be wearing only tight white women's pants from thin fabric this time, so it will be obvious to anyone looking, that I'm wearing a diaper under my pants. I will take 6 white pants for 3 days. Because I don't have more than 6 white pants that are thin enough, I was allowed to take as backup more pants of other colours, but will have to use white ones first. I can wear normal makeup and light brown wig this time and will be wearing high heels all the time (3.5 inch or more, wedge platform shoes). To make my diaper even more visible, I'm not allowed to wear pantyhose, but will have to wear stockings and garter under my pants. I can change a diaper as often as I want until i run out of diapers. I can take with me only 18 diapers for 3 days, so I will have to have self-control how long I will wear peed diapers. I won't be allowed to buy more diapers. 2 overnight absorbency pullups are reserved for the plane and 1,5 hour drive to the airport, others I can use whenever I want. If I miscalculate myself and used them all too early, I will just have to pee and poop in my panties the rest of the vacation. I will take with me 5 light absorbency, 5 medium absorbency and 5 heavy absorbency and 3 overnight pullups. Which diaper I will be wearing next time, will decide the dice. 

No matter of option I choose, I will have to drink 2dcl of liquid every hour when not sleeping and ask for waterproof bedding in the hotel, in case of diaper leaks. 

What do you think is the best (most fun) option? Please, tell me why you think so, because I'm really baffled what is best one. 

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)

As I´m mostly into pants wetting I would have chosen nr2, but that´s just a matter of taste.

One important thing though. However fun it is to engage in a sub-dom thing and play with humiliation it doesn´t take away your responsibility to people around. You should really talk this through with some risk calculation in mind. I always do that with my partner if we´re up to something public. How do we make absolutely sure there will be no indoors wetting and no wet seats? What situations could appear disturbing to other people, and how do we avoid those? How do we behave so that the humiliation is between the two of us only, and some wet pants that might show doesn´t bother anyone else?

@Tellnoone

I will do this as always when doing omo in public, in home town or somewhere abroad. I try not to engage other people, if not necessary or at least make it look as a real wetting accident, so they don't have a feeling they were part of some fetish thing going on around them. Mostly when i see people noticing my wetting accidents, they are amused, not looking like they are upset. People are curious beings and don't see often adult people having wetting accidents in public, don't see crossdressers every day either, if that is combined, it's an attraction for most people. 

I also don't plan these wetting accidents in details and are basically real wettings due to circumstances. So I don't have to be an actor to make it look real. I also feel ashamed when I wet myself somewhere public where someone see or can see me. No matter how many public wettings I had before and fact that I invoke that wetting accident with a general plan, feelings of shame are still there and very real when it happens. It's not uncommon that I even get tears in my eyes when I wet myself. I just don't have traumas later like some non-omo person might have, but rather remember with joy moments when it happened and reliving them in my memory.

My wetting accidents don't look like omo videos, with strong gestures and showing wetting and desperation extensively. I try to hide it as any normal person would do when they have a real wetting accident and really don't want other to know what happened. Most of the people don't even notice what happened near them.

I don't do damage to property intentionally and I always try to pee where can be at least easily cleaned and not doing permeant damage to others property. But accidents happen sometimes, I can't plan everything perfectly. 

On 10/13/2022 at 2:12 AM, CarmenCD said:

I don't do damage to property intentionally and I always try to pee where can be at least easily cleaned and not doing permeant damage to others property. But accidents happen sometimes, I can't plan everything perfectly. 

It's great that you seem to have these things in mind, but I don't agree that "accidents happen". A puddle in the wrong place because you have to follow some dice rules when you could have gone to the bathroom instead, is never an accident. It's easily avoided, either by deciding you only play this game outside, or you make the deal with your friend to stop the game and go to the bathroom (or outside) directly as soon as you feel that there's a risk of a wetting in an inappropriate place. It's really simple. It may ruin some of the fun but sometimes other things are more important.

On 10/15/2022 at 2:41 PM, Tellnoone said:

It's great that you seem to have these things in mind, but I don't agree that "accidents happen". A puddle in the wrong place because you have to follow some dice rules when you could have gone to the bathroom instead, is never an accident. It's easily avoided, either by deciding you only play this game outside, or you make the deal with your friend to stop the game and go to the bathroom (or outside) directly as soon as you feel that there's a risk of a wetting in an inappropriate place. It's really simple. It may ruin some of the fun but sometimes other things are more important.

I agree and will keep this in my mind. But you know how it is, when adrenaline is pumping and otherwise rational decisions don't seem to be the best option at that time. Especially with my friend, who really likes changing rules on the fly.

1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

I agree and will keep this in my mind. But you know how it is, when adrenaline is pumping and otherwise rational decisions don't seem to be the best option at that time. Especially with my friend, who really likes changing rules on the fly.

Oh yeah, I know. I've been taking some stupid risks myself in that state of mind. That's why talking things through beforehand when you're "sober" can be really helpful. 

Have fun! 🙂

I must say I'm very happy, that option 1 won the poll. 😀

I'll have to present myself as a woman the whole weekend, no matter of circumstances or time of day. I'm not even allowed to take any male clothes or shoes with me and can only wear short skirts or dresses (above the knees), pantyhose has to be bright colours and stiletto high heels (3.5 inch or more). I will have to wear strong makeup, long red artificial fingernails and long blonde wig. I will even have to go on the plane crossdressed. The twist to the story is, that I will have to roll a dice every time I will have to pee and can't ask for using a bathroom more than once every hour. Every number on a dice multiplied by 10 are minutes I have to wait to use a bathroom after I ask permission to go (airplane is an exception, I will be wearing diapers). I can change clothes only in the hotel, so if i wet myself, I will have to wait to get back to the hotel.

I will have to drink 2dcl of liquid every hour when not sleeping and ask for waterproof bedding in the hotel, in case of diaper leaks.