Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This is a commission that I recently finished. All is kept anonymous; I just wanted to share it and maybe entertain a few lonely souls on omo.org at 3 A.M. It's called: Where Alice came from, and if the story moved forward I like to imagine the Alice finally has a loving care giver in Denis, and she can once again go to her happy place. Anyways, I hope you enjoy, who ever you are.

Where Alice Came From

Alice sipped at her coffee on and off as she watched people pass by. The sun hung lazily in the sky as fiery, dry leaves skittered by her feet on the lukewarm, autumn afternoon. She was camped in her favorite spot under the terrace of the cafe. Alice liked watching them, wondering where they were going, where they had come from. The young woman sat in curiosity; did any of them have secrets like she had? Did they walk with such confidence down the sidewalk all the while concealing their lack of control under casual clothing which gave little hint to the truth of who they were? These things Alice understood, hoping that she wasn’t alone; these were fantasies. Unlike her day dreams of the bustling crowd which passed by, Alice’s truth was undeniable and a rush of warmth emanating from her groin only served to reinforce what she was. Alice would need a change soon. 

Apart from people watching, and the delicious coffee, which often disagreed with her, there was another reason she liked Marki’s cafe on 24th and 5th; his name was Denis. It started small, occasional glances stolen by the man as he moved from table to table cleaning up after various patrons, but Alice could tell he was interested and made a plan to come to Marki’s a couple times a week hoping that Denis would gain the nerve to talk to her. Today, her efforts would pay off.

Denis untied his apron, draping it over his shoulder after he punched out. His heart was beating so loudly he could hear it; his mouth was dry. He couldn’t explain the spell Alice put him under, but he knew she was unlike any of the other attractive women that frequented Marki’s. He quickly peered out the window to make sure Alice was still there, and smiled to see that she was, but now he was all the more nervous. Now he had to go through with it. He stepped out the door and into the cooling afternoon. He was glad that he had brought his cardigan with him, and Denis found the cool air a welcome change from the dense scent of espresso that persisted inside Marki’s. The cafe was built on the slant of a bluff in the city, and as a result many of the building’s features were either very small or slanted in an awkward, but acceptable way. Denis nearly had to duck to go in and out of the shop whenever he came to work, or wanted a coffee; he was rather tall to begin with. After a few more precious moments of stalling, he decided it was now or never.

His eyes locked onto her as he approached. He hadn’t gotten much of a chance to look at Alice during his shift; he was busy cleaning tables, and also didn’t want to be rude. Now, he could take her in fully with his gaze, and what a delight it was. She was much shorter than himself, probably just under five foot, he guessed. Long white hair perfectly framed such a youthful, entrancing face. Despite her ageless features, she was no doubt a woman, with delightful, B-cup breasts, and just enough curviness in her form that would cause your eyes to wander. Denis was a particular fan of her ass, which always had a very round, full appearance, and he often found himself thinking about how soft it must be. All these things were very nice, but what really got to him was her outfits. He had to admit he thought she always looked adorable, and even though some might find it odd that a woman would dress so childishly, he found it particularly hot. Alice sat there, legs crossed. Light green overalls covered up to her chest, and the rest of her modesty was covered by a light blue onesie covered in prints of yellow, cartoon, rubber ducks. The overalls were clipped by two yellow buttons, and upon closer inspection, the onesie was closed from the back by snaps similar to those on baby clothes. Denis found this particularly odd since he guessed it would be rather hard to put it on by yourself with the snaps in the back, but mentally shrugged it off. Overall, Denis currently found her irresistible, and once he got close enough, her violet eyes looked back into his.

Alice could feel her cheeks getting hot, and her diaper grow warmer when Denis got to the table. She brushed a hand through her hair, and picked up her coffee cup to take a drink.

“Hi,” she said in a soft, sweet voice.

“Hello,” Denis replied. He froze up for a moment, lost in the way she made him feel, but soon snapped himself out of it. “I’m Denis,” he reached out his hand, and Alice shook it in response.

“Hi, Denis,” she giggled. “I’m awice- A-Alice,” she cleared her throat and blushed. “You can sit down if you want.”

He did so gladly, excited to finally be talking to her. Her voice wouldn’t leave his ears. Denis tried to calm himself and focus on being polite.

“Thank you. It was kind of a long shift. I hope I’m not disturbing you.”

“No, I don’t mind the company,” she blushed and took a sip of her coffee. 

“That’s good,” he smiled back at her.

Soon, coffee after his shift became a ritual of theirs, and the two quickly got to know each other. Coffee lead to dinner dates, dinners to late night movies at his apartment, and as the months went by they spent the nights together, holding each other and dreaming of their future. Denis wasn’t the type to rush things, but often he fantasized about undoing the clasps of her overalls and slowly unbuttoning whatever silly onesie she wore. He promised himself that he would remain a gentleman when it came to Alice; it was clear that she was something very special, so he could wait. The strange thing was that in all this time Denis hadn’t seen her in anything less than her pajamas, which was fine with him, she looked cute either way, but he had to admit that it seemed like she was hiding something. Alice had even made a rule that if she was in the bathroom she needed to be alone, claiming shyness. However, as the way secrets go, Alice’s effort to hide her truth from her friend eventually was proven to be in vain. 

It was a night similar to many others they had shared. The two were seated on Denis’s couch, and since it was Alice’s turn to choose the movie, they were watching an animated show with talking animals; Denis wasn’t exactly paying close attention, his eyes instead settling on her delightful smile. They held hands, and chatted casually as the movie carried on. This night in particular, Denis had dusted off two bottles of some nice wine. Alice usually didn’t drink, and she crinkled her nose after every sip until the taste grew on her. Her head felt so fuzzy that she scarcely noticed how frequently she had been wetting, and rewetting, her padding. Her stomach rumbled, and she pouted, placing a hand lightly over her belly.

“Are you okay, baby?” Denis asked, voice tainted with concern.

“Mhmmm,” she giggled, bouncing in her seat excitedly. Alice loved it when he called her baby. “Fanks for letting me choose the movie.”

“You’re welcome,” he pulled her in for a side-hug, and poured himself another glass of wine, trying in vain to drink the majority of it lest Alice keep slurring her speech like that. “I’ll be right back, okay cutie?”

“Oh, otay…” she frowned. “Come back soon, p-pwease.”

She’s such a lightweight, Denis smirked to himself, walking off to the bathroom. He took the chance to check the litter box while he was there, he swore he could smell piss earlier and figured he must have forgot to clean up after mittens last night, but to his surprise it was untouched. He locked the door behind him.

Back out in the living room, Alice sat with her hands in between her legs, letting the heat from the piss-soaked diaper under her overalls warm her fingers up. It was fall again, and the temperature had been dropping steadily each day. Her thoughts turned to Denis, and she remarked to herself that even now she missed him; Alice was really starting to develop feelings for him. He was so gentle, so kind. He had even read her a story once before bed, and that felt much nicer than Denis knew. Alice hated that she felt like she had to hide her secret from him, but how would he react? 

I wish I could tell him everything. I wish he just already knew and liked me anyway, she thought to herself. She hugged her knees into her chest, pouted, and began messing herself. This, she remained unaware of, and the shit continued to pile into her already exhausted diaper as she felt sorry for herself. The sound of the toilet flushing made her perk up a little, but that same weight came crashing down on her heart; Alice wet herself yet again, which she usually didn’t notice anyway, not anymore. She stood abruptly, walking toward Denis as he arrived back in the living room, and threw her arms around him.

Oof, hey there,” he hugged her back. “Is everything alright?”

She took a step away and looked to his eyes, then the floor. Alice reached out and took his hand.

“I w-want to tell you something. C-can we sit down and tal-” her diaper ballooned as the last of her bowels emptied. “Uh, I- I-”

“What’s wrong, baby?” his eyes were heavy with concern. “Whatever you need to say, I’ll listen. Let’s sit down and-” his nose wrinkled “hang on, sorry Alice.” Denis looked around. “Do you smell that? I gotta call that damn landlord. I told him about the plumbing issues a million times, but everytime he ‘fixes’ it, the toilet backs up again a week later.” He sighed, “I’m sorry, let’s go talk, okay?”

It had been two years since the last time Alice had a diaper leak; she was proud of this. It almost made her feel like a big girl, almost. Just as she opened her mouth to speak, the wine that had so quickly made its way to her bladder lazily rolled down her thighs as piss and began soaking into the denim of her overalls.

“Uh-oh,” her mind raced as she saw the realization wash across his face. Alice was petrified; she was peeing all over herself. She clenched her fists hard, trying with all her might to fight the words clawing their way out of her mouth. “I- I-,” she strained, urine now gushing down her legs and spreading out in a pool at her feet. “I had an accident, d-daddy.” Her face lit up crimson. It had been a long time since she had said those words; she had no choice.

“Are you okay, Alice?!” Denis held the back of his hand up to her forehead “Are you sick?”

“I had an accident, daddy.” Alice pouted, her mind becoming cloudy. She battled against it, but could tell she was loosing. The doctor really knew what he was doing. 

“Let’s get you cleaned up,” Denis said, still very worried about his friend. He took her hand and started back toward the bathroom, but Alice remained in place. He to her, “Come with me, baby.”

At his word, she obeyed. It felt so natural to take commands. Alice desperately wanted to change into a clean diaper, but whenever she considered doing it her arms felt very weak, and her hands would not obey. She was soothed by Denis’s presence, and it felt so nice to be led by the hand. 

They came to a stop in the bathroom, and he closed the door, sitting her down on the toilet. Alice swooned as she felt the warm mess mush into her ass, and purred. Denis knelt down, looking at her.

“Alice?” He gently put a finger under her chin, and directed her gaze to himself. “Can you hear me, Alice? Can you lift your arms all the way up? Smile for me?”

She obeyed, giggling as she thrust her arms into the air and smiled for him. She felt so safe with him.

“Hi hi, Denis!” She bounced on her seat, enjoying every warm, lovely moment of it.

“Hi,” he chuckled back. “Listen, you really have me worried. Please tell me why you’re acting like this.”

“I had an accident, daddy.”

“I know, cutie. What happened? Did you have too much wine? If that’s what all this is about then it’s okay. Trust me, I’ve been pretty drunk before and it’s easy to not realize how much you have to go.”

Alice shook her head, grinning and thinking about how nice it was to be talking to Denis like this; just the two of them. “No, I jus’ can’t hold it.”

“What do you mean, baby? You mean when you drink?”

“No, Deny,” she giggled. “I can’t ever.”

“You mean you’re incontinent?”

Alice nodded, and tugged on Denis’s shirt. “Can we go cuddle pwease?”

He picked up her hand and held it. He was genuinely confused. There was no way he could have missed something like that. Right? He thought to himself. Even so, being incontinent didn’t explain her behavior. He wanted to believe it was just the wine, but he couldn’t kid himself. She had only drank three glasses; lightweight or not, it’s not an amount people get piss drunk on. Plus, there was this look in her eyes, the same spark he would see just before bed when they would hold each other and share their thoughts. It was a look of honesty, connection, humility; it was Alice.

“How can you be incontinent?”

She shrugged. “I jus’ can’t hold it.”

“No, baby, I mean if you’re incontinent then why don’t you have accidents all the time?”

“Ohhhh!” Alice giggled. “My diape holds it.”

“Your diaper?”

“Mhmmm. This one can’t hold anymore though,” she looked down at the massive wet patch down both legs. “I’m sowwy I had an accident an’ made a mess.” The more rational part of the woman’s mind was dreamily watching through a thick, pink fog. Some part of her knew exactly what was happening, knew that it would go away on its own in a few hours, unless-

I can’t ask Denis to do that! He probably already wants to run away, her adult mind sleepily muttered. Alice knew, however, that if she didn’t snap out of it soon, the poor girl may lose precious time explain before she did even more damage to her image being subbed out and regressed around Denis for the rest of the night. She bit the bullet, but found it felt so nice to ask,

“will you pwease change me, Deny?” She looked at him yet again with the earnestness in her gaze. “I can’t do it on my own.” She tried lifting her arms to get to the buttons on her overalls, but they sat limply beside her. “Pwease?”

“You need me to?” He looked at her with genuine caring. Denis was bewildered at the sequence of events that led him to this moment, but he knew that she needed him. Deep down, he knew that he would want her help too if the roles were reversed.

“Mhmm,” she nodded.

“Do you have any, uh- unused ones?”

“In my backpack,” she grinned. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Alice kissed him on the cheek.

Denis went and retrieved the bag, finally getting to peer into its contents. She always carried it with her. He retrieved a big, fluffy diaper. The man laid a towel out on the floor, and guided Alice down onto her back. He put on gloves, and went to work.

After he had the used padding disposed of, and helped her shower off, of course being respectful and only looking at what needed cleaning. He was by no means an expert, but he remembered enough from his home economics class in high school to get Alice taped back up in a protective diaper; he even remembered to use vaseline and baby powder, both of which made Alice a very happy girl. He threw her clothes in the wash, and dressed her in a pair of his sweatpants and a bright yellow t-shirt, it was the only colorful shirt he had. Almost an hour later, he led her to his bedroom, and laid her down, tucking her in and making sure she was comfortable. Denis finally broke the silence.

“Are you feeling okay?” 

“Y-yes I am, Deny- uh, Denis. Thank you.” Her voice was more even now, that familiar soft, sweet whisper was back. 

“Yeah, you’re starting to sound a bit more coherent.”

Her mind became more and more clear with each moment. Now for the hard part; it was time for the truth.

“Denis? I have to tell you something.” Her voice was vulnerable.

“It’s okay that you’re incontinent, Alice. It doesn’t bother me.”

Alice looked at him,

“It’s more than that. Look at me, Denis. If I tell you my story, just do me one thing?”

“Sure, Alice.”

“Just promise you won’t ask me to leave until I get to the end, okay? Then you can do whatever you want. I just- It’s very personal.”

He brushed a strand of hair away from her timid face. “I’m right here, Alice. I’m listening.”

She took a breath. 

“I want to tell you where I came from,” she paused. “Where Alice came from.”

Four Years Earlier

Zac’s alarm clock went off, and he sleepily reached out a dead hand and slapped the button on top. It was time to go to work, again. He hoped against all that his hard work at Markov’s Bioengineering would pay off, and the young man could go from his internship there to a full time position; maybe even study under Markov himself. He sighed, pulling himself out of bed, and wandering toward the bathroom. He planted his hand against the wall and emptied his bladder into the toilet.

After he was done with his morning routine, he walked out into his apartment, now more awake. Zac unplugged his phone from the charger, and scrolled through his notifications as the coffee percolated to his left. He stood at six foot five, with light blonde hair and blue eyes. He had a youthful face, fitting for his age of twenty-one years. His mentality betrayed his young age, however, and he was well regarded as a polite, responsible and sharp witted young man. Having graduated highschool two years early, and already earned a bachelors in biomedical technology left little to dispute in the way of his matured mind. He often thought back to his childhood years, and remarked to himself that he always had his eyes glued to a book, or copying anatomical drawings from grey’s anatomy. Zac still remembered the day he knew he wanted to help people be better than their body would allow. His younger brother had broken his arm, and Zac had never been so afraid for the little snot. He clung to his mother in the waiting room of the ER, and wouldn’t stop crying until the doctor agreed to let him back to check on Henry. The boy had arrived just in time to see a nurse wrapping the last of the wet plaster wrap around his brother’s arm, and was so relieved to see that he would be okay. As his mother liked to recount, despite being only eight years old, Zac had walked up to the nurse and thanked her for fixing his brother.

“I wanna help people like you when I grow up.”

That’s when I knew my little boy would grow up to be a doctor, he could still hear her voice in his mind. I should call her, he thought to himself. He continued to scroll until an email made his heart stop; the from line read Markov.

Zac hurried down the street, suitcase in hand, papers of research in another. The email instructed him to report to Markov’s office as soon as he got to work. He couldn’t stop grinning, he was sure that he would be promoted. One thing, however, kept bothering him. Zac was also instructed to bring two changes of clothes, toiletries, the works. The only thing he could think of was that he was being sent abroad to work at one of MBE’s satellite locations. This turned his knuckles white with anticipation. Ancillary sites were traditionally were Alexi Marov did his most riveting work, where there was peace and quiet. Regardless of the unknowns, Zac complied with every instruction to the letter, and soon found himself in the elevator of MBE, ascending to the top floor.

The door dinged, and opened to a nicely furnished lobby. Zac had only been as far up as the labs on the fifteenth floor. A beautiful woman stood up from behind her desk, and almost seemed to waddle over to him. He didn’t want to be rude, so he tried his best not to notice her odd gait, assuming she perhaps had clubbed feet, or scoliosis. 

“Welcome to Dr. Markov’s office. I’ll let him know you’re here, Zac. Why don’t you take a seat.”

“Oh, um. Thank you,” he replied awkwardly. Despite his advanced intellect, Zac was not dissimilar in some respects to most men his age. He tried his best, but couldn’t keep his eyes from scanning her figure up and down. Luckily, his excitement was quelled by an odor that lingered in the air after the assistant returned to her desk. I guess even pretty ladies fart, he chuckled inwardly. Ten minutes later, a tone sounded from behind the receptionist’s desk.

“You may enter Dr. Markov’s office now,” she smiled to him.

“Thank you, uh-”

“My name is Ms.Darcy,” she returned.

“Thank’s Darcy.”

Zac’s hand shook as he reached for the door’s handle, and he steeled himself before turning it, and entering. There he was. Markov sat behind his large oak desk. When standing, he was just as tall as Zac, but leaner and not as muscular. His real strength was his mind, and everyone knew and revered it. 

“Hello, Dr. Markov. You wanted to see me?”

“Yes, Come in and please close the door behind you.”

Zac obeyed, pulling the door shut and walking up to the doctor’s desk.

“Take a seat, Zac.” The doctor watched steadily as the young man nervously lowered himself into the seat. “You know, I run a very big company.”

“Oh, I know sir. I know all about your company?”

“Is that so?”

Shit, Zac cursed himself. “I mean, uh- not as much as the guy who owns it, obviously. I just meant, well, I’ve read all your biographies, followed your career since I was ten. Respectfully, doctor, you’re brilliant.”

Markov chuckled, thinking to himself that he had indeed made a good choice in the young man. He was eager to please; this would make the transformation all the easier to carry out. Zac wasn’t strong willed like Darcy had been. Still, despite this, Markov was little else than successful with Darcy. Zac was simply there to help him tweak his formula, or so Markov told himself.

“Thank you, son. We have something in common then, because I’ve had my eye on you for quite a while too. You’ve made quite the impression down in the lab; no easy feat for one employee to stand out among thousands.”

“Th-thank you sir! That means more than you know!”

Zac had trouble containing his excitement. He couldn’t help it; it was finally happening. All his hard work was paying off. 

“Listen to me now,” Markov uttered, his voice growing serious. “I need someone to help me fine tune a little project I have been working on. It’s a passion project of mine, you see. You fit the bill, Zac. What do you say?”

“Absolutely!”

Markov smiled, “wonderful. Did you bring what was asked of you?”

Zac raised his suitcase, “right here, Dr. Markov.”

“Perfect.”

Markov continued to stare for a beat, and suddenly Zac got this horrible feeling in the pit of his stomach. His nose wrinkled up. There’s that smell again, he thought to himself. 

“So, when do we leave for-”

A rag soaked in chloroform was pressed firmly against his nose and mouth, and Zac quickly lost consciousness. The last sound in his ears was the voice of the doctor,

Perfect… well done Darcy… good girl…

Alice remembered very little from before the transformation, as she explained to Denis throughout her chronicling. She could recall her old job, that she had gone to college to study… something. Most of it was blank, and whenever she tried to dig back through her time before being Alice, all she could think of was Markov; to Alice, he would always be daddy.

Zac awoke to the doctor’s voice crackling through an outdated P.A. system, a cold, metal slab firm against his back.

“Welcome, Zac. We would like to thank you again for volunteering to help in my research.”

“W-what?” He asked weakly, blinking as his eyes adjusted to the harsh sterile light shining down on his naked body. 

“Ah, yes. Disorientation is to be expected with the amount of sedatives you were given. You’ll have to forgive me, dear. As I’m sure you’ll understand shortly, it’s imperative that this facility remain a secret.”

Zac could hear the clicking of heels getting louder as Darcy approached him. Had his mind been clear then, he probably would’ve gawked at the assistant. She wore nothing save for a large-volume, adult diaper. Darcy’s breasts were exposed, and she had a vacant, dreamy look on her face.

“Don’ be scawed, silly! Daddy will take good care of you,” she giggled, and the hissing sound of piss swelling her diaper was loud enough for Zac to hear even in his dazed state.

“Daddy?” he asked in a fog.

“Catching on already, I see,” Markov’s voice crackled over once more. “Darcy here is assisting me with my research. You’ll have to forgive her ditzyness; her mind didn’t survive the procedure in tact, you see. That’s part of what you’re here to help me replicate.”

Horror shot down Zac’s spine as some sharpness came back to his mind. He tried in vain to sit up, but found that he was restrained tightly.

“L-let me go!” he thrashed against the leather cuffs once more but to no avail.

“Now, now, Zac. We haven’t even gotten started yet. Don’t you still want to help me change the world?”

“You’re fucking crazy!” He yelled in response. Zac could hear the doctor sigh over the loudspeaker.

“Are you going to make this difficult?”

“LET ME OUT!” Zac struggled hard against the restraints. His eyes were wide and belligerent.

Sigh. Darcy, be a good girl and put your new sister to sleep, okay cutie?”

“What the fuck are you talking about?! Let me go!! LET M-” Zac felt a sharp pinch in his neck, and his muscles relaxed. Darcy stood over him, smiling giddily.

“Did I do good, daddy?”

Zac no struggled to even lift a finger, but his waking mind didn’t slip away entirely. His vision tunneled, and everything sounded like he had cotton stuck in his ears.

Yes, Darcy. You’re a very good girl, Markov replied to his slave.

Mmmm… does that mean you’ll change me now pwease?

After we’re done helping your sister, I promise. Now, put her special princess mask on for her. She’s feeling a little sleepy right now.

Zac could faintly feel Darcy pulling the rubber straps behind his ears, fixing an oxygen mask over his nose and mouth. The receptionist giggled,

Is she gonna be pertty wike me?

A long hose was connected to the intake of the mask, winding its way across the floor of Markov’s sophisticated lab, and connecting to a strange machine comprised of several chambers, valves and canisters.

That’s right, pumpkin! Kiss your sister for good luck.

Darcy bent down, and sweetly kissed Zac’s forehead. It would be the last kiss Zac would ever receive. 

The doctor flipped a switch, and a pink cloud of gas began to work its way through the hose and into the young man. His chest heaved, and his heart raced. Whatever this stuff was, he was sure this was the end. He would die here on this table while Darcy drooled and filled her diaper. 

“Ahhhh!” Zac cried out in pain as his bones began to shrink. His jawline grew softer as his stature was reduced from his comfortable six foot five to under five feet. He moaned, his nipples growing sensitive and engorged, riding atop two mounds quickly developing into perky, B-cup breasts. He mustered all of his will, but still couldn’t manage to move any part of his body save for his mouth.

Darcy, Markov called over the P.A. turn up the feed, sweetie. You’re sister needs a little more princess gas. 

Yes, daddy. Darcy complied, and to Zac’s horror he could feel his genitals begin to shrivel, decreasing in size so rapidly that after five minutes of his muffled screaming, it was gone. This was when Zac lost consciousness.

Alice remembered those first few days well; she could not walk on her own. The poor girl had to get used to her new body, and in those early few months, Zac’s voice was still very loud in her mind, rebelling, fighting. Alice shook as she continued to recount the story to Denis for fear that he may tell her to leave and never come back at any moment, but he was a man of his word, and continued to listen patiently, with empathy.

“At first, I thought it was all a bad dream,” her sweet voice carried on.

Several days passed before Markov finally made an appearance. Up until that point, it was Darcy who had fed her broth, and cleaned up after her when she couldn’t get up to use the toilet in the corner of her prison. At first, she thought it was all a bad dream. When she first awoke, her eyes weakly scanned the room Alice found herself in. She was fenced into the corner by what appeared to be a massive, green playpen. Large wooden blocks with letters and numbers stamped onto the side adorned the chamber, as well as many oversized stuffed animals, and taking up one wall of her pin was a giant mirror. As days went by, Alice gained the courage to look at her new body more and more. She was beautiful. She was sure that she would be stuck in that place for the rest of her life, only having the receptionist to look after her. That all changed one day as Darcy was tending to her. 

“Daddy says it’s a good sign that you’re pottying on yourself. Daddy says that it means the tra-trasnfomashun went very well. Smile, Awice! Daddy says you’re doing good!” Darcy babbled as she wiped her sissy’s legs down with a warm  washcloth.

“That’s not my fucking name!” It was the first thing she had strength to utter since the nightmare in the lab. 

“Now, that’s a very naughty girl!” Markov’s voice sounded, and the mirror turned transparent, revealing an observation room. He had clearly been watching her slowly gain her strength back. “There’s no need for language like that, little lady!”

“What the fuck did you do to me, Markov?!” Alice shouted. Her voice sounded soft, and oddly high pitched as it escaped her now full, cupid bow lips.

The doctor cleared his throat. “It’s clear we should have started your conditioning much earlier with that kind of attitude, but I tried to be nice and give you a week to recover.”

Has it really only been a week, she thought to herself, frantic. “P-please just let me go. I w-won’t tell anyone!”

“Awww, Alice. That hurts me. I think that if you really give this a chance, you’ll find that you feel right at home with sissy and daddy.”

She began crying; Alice feared that she would never be the same again, that she would forever remain the prisoner of this mad doctor.

“Don’t cry, baby. Alice?”

“THAT’S NOT MY FUCKING NAME!”

“Zac!” Markov yelled. This got her attention, but shook her in the way that her name sounded forien. “Listen, you have my word that if you cooperate, I will turn you back to normal and set you free, okay? Can you be a good girl until then?”

Her eyes stung with tears, and Alice’s mind raced as she considered her options.

“Well?”

“Y-yes…” her soft voice trailed off.

“Yes, who?”

“Yes, d-daddy.”

“Good girl, now open your mouth.”

“Why?”

“Open your mouth,” the doctor’s face and voice were stern. 

Alice obeyed, starting to see that her only way out was by playing his game. Darcy walked up, placing a violet and white pill gently on her tongue.

“Now, swallow. Good girl.”

“I still don’t know what was in those pills, but I can tell you what they did,” Alice said to Denis, seeing the confusion on his face. “They made me daddy’s obedient little girl.” She propped herself up on her elbow and looked away from his eyes. “These next couple parts are embarrassing to admit, so I won’t look at you while I say them. I’m sorry, Denis, but you deserve to know the truth. This is the only way I can bring myself to talk about it.” Alice reached over and grabbed his hand. “It wasn’t until three weeks later that I figured out his plans for me.”

Sometimes even after she was free from that place, Alice thought about how nice it would be to have another one of daddy’s magic pills. The first time she swallowed one, it hit her almost immediately. A light, warm fuzziness which hugged her mind like a big teddy bear. Markov smiled when he first saw the giddy, vacant look on her face.

“I isolated the component that caused Darcy’s, well, let’s call it persistent silliness, from the compound you received before it was administered. I had a hunch about this compound. God it feels good to be right,” he chuckled to himself. “Anyway, you need not worry. It’s affects are, as far as I can tell from its structure, temporary. It’ll last for a few hours; that’s all I’ll require.”

“Yes, daddy.” she giggled.

Alice’s memories from when she would take a pill for the first couple weeks were unrecallable. All she could make out looking back was the warmest, fuzziest feeling and even thinking about it would make her giddy. It didn’t take Alice long to develop a liking for whatever Markov was giving her; it was a welcome reprieve from her situation. It wasn’t long after this period of time that Alice happily swallowed down her dose, but this time she would remember everything.

“He never did anything sexual to me, he wasn’t like that. I know it sounds converse, but there were good times with daddy. The first time I remembered our training session, I became addicted to it.”

Denis gave no response other than his expression, one of compassionate listening. He really liked Alice, and she deserved to be heard out, though he did have a million questions.

“It’s hard to describe,” she went on. “Nothing felt better than obeying daddy, no matter what I was told to do.” Alice closed her eyes. “That included pissing and shitting myself. Daddy… M-Markov wanted what he called ‘the ideal, obedient diaper girl’ and, well, he got his wish. ”

During their sessions, Markov, in addition to slowly whittling away at her control over her bladder and bowels, went to work conditioning her pliable mind while she was on the pill. Streaks of violet had begun to present in her irises, a sign that his tweaks to the formula were working as planned. Alice’s hair had also turned a beautiful, silvery white; it was an unexpected, but welcome side effect.

Alice sat on her training potty, wearing a romper over an already very full diaper. Her eyes were glue to a monitor, broadcasting a million suggestions in the form of static into her gaze.

“What are you learning, sweetie?”

She swooned as she felt shit start to pile up in the back of her diaper, “Dat I can’t change my own diapee. My arms just won’t work.”

“Good girl! Daddy is very happy with you, Alice. How do you feel?”

“I feel fuzzy an’ silly,” she giggled.

“What makes you feel that way?”

“Mmmmm, the candy you give me?”

“What else, pumpkin?”

“Ohhh! When my diapee leaks hehe.”

It was true, Markov had doctored the molecule to gradually build up in her system. Combined with certain cues which were implanted via hypnosis while under the affect of the substance, the doctor found a way to tie her regression to different triggers. Markov had gotten the conditioning down to a science. He watched as Alice illustrated his work, pissing her diaper past capacity.

“I had an accident, daddy.” She pouted.

Soon her once blue eyes were overtaken with a deep violet, and just as the doctor had intended, Alice was rendered permanently diaper dependent. She had been there just shy of two years, all the while being conditioned by her daddy. Even though she wet and messed without any control, Markov still delighted in making her shit herself with a single glance. It was a cue he had programmed in. The doctor would take shifts with Darcy, one of the two always being on watch, and tending to Alice when she needed a change, which was often. Night after night she spent her time happily soiling herself, seemingly conquered by the mad doctor; that was, until she was rescued.

“The details aren’t very clear. I was kept deeply regressed almost constantly; even now, I’m still a little bit little all the time, but nothing compared to how deep I went under daddy’s care. I’m really happy I escaped and got to meet you, but sometimes I miss going under like that. It’s just not safe for me to do it alone.”

Alice looked back up to look back into his eyes, and he gently smiled back at her.

“It was Darcy that saved me. In all my time there I figured she was just as sillied out as I was, if not more. Apparently the doctor hadn’t got the math quite right on her ‘persistent silliness’. Darcy had been fully lucid for a month, acting the part flawlessly until she made her move. She waited until D-Markov was asleep, and synthesized an antagonist to the regression molecule. All it took was one shot, and I was back. Darcy motioned for me to stay quiet, and so I did. I followed her into his chamber, and watched her inject him with a sedative. I didn’t stick around to find out what became of Markov, but my guess is that he’s somewhere under her control.”

“I took me a while to learn how to cope with my new… condition. I had to go buy my own diapers, had to get a job, and tried to put it all behind me. I kept going by Alice, my old name just didn’t feel right anymore. I kept a journal of everything that would trigger my regression; that’s when I learned that leaking could cause it and I had been very careful about when I would change myself up until tonight. You see, only the deeply ingrained suggestions still hold if I’m not kept deeply little, so I can usually manage to clean up after myself, but you can imagine that springing a leak can easily become a runaway cycle. Thank you for changing me by the way. Okay,” she took a deep breath. “That’s my story. That’s where Alice comes from.”

Denis kissed her passionately. He felt so lucky to know her, and to get to have so much of her trust after others had treated her so poorly. He climbed on top of her, kissing her neck, and rubbing the front of her diaper which was already warm to the touch. Denis pulled her sweatpants off, and she giggled, happier than anything that he still liked her. He pulled the padding to the side, and slid into her, piss leaking out of her and trickling warmly over his cock. Alice moaned in delight despite beginning to shit herself as Denis put his weight into her.

After they made love, Denis gave his cutie a change, and put her to bed. He kissed her forehead gently,

“I’m right here, baby. I’ll protect you.”

Alice smiled and fell asleep.