Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Why must women wipe after peeing?

I was ona ferry recently with unisex bathroom and the girl in front of me came out a few sec after locking it and said to his boyfriend there’s no toilet paper. She ended up not going to pee for the remaining hour and a half on the ferry. I did see by the end of the ferry she did look at the toilet but never went and as the ferry was docking she bent her knees and wanted to rush off. The boyfriend was stoic the whole time but he did get to go as he was in line too.

24 minutes ago, Alex62 said:

Unfortunately, toilet paper is a must when females have to use the bathroom. Even if it just to pee. With the body parts they have it makes it a must. 

I don’t get it though. Can’t they let it drip a bit or shake it? How much pee is left that they can’t just put their underwear’s back on? It must have been painful for the poor girl

1 hour ago, Tlptlp said:

LMAOOO I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I also doubt that you're old enough to be on this site 😕

Our urethra is located just barely above the vagina (yes it's a completely separate hole). The labia hang down over it. The opening doesn't have a clean "edge" like a male urethra. When we pee it's more like pouring water out of a mug that using a hose. So the pee drips down onto the bottom of the labia, the outer part of the vaginal opening, and the perineum. We have to clean that up or we can get an infection or irritation.

Well said! 

3 hours ago, Tlptlp said:

LMAOOO I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I also doubt that you're old enough to be on this site 😕

Our urethra is located just barely above the vagina (yes it's a completely separate hole). The labia hang down over it. The opening doesn't have a clean "edge" like a male urethra. When we pee it's more like pouring water out of a mug that using a hose. So the pee drips down onto the bottom of the labia, the outer part of the vaginal opening, and the perineum. We have to clean that up or we can get an infection or irritation.

I am old enough but I just have never really been intimate with female. Is it a lot of pee that needs wiping and shaking won't do it?

Oh. That puts a damper (no pun intended) on the thought of them staying in their wet pants, shorts, panties, etc. I loved to imagine scenarios like this but now... My fetish might be dying...

1 hour ago, Angusburger said:

I am old enough but I just have never really been intimate with female.

Same. A lot of us are old enough but don't know that much about female anatomy. (I once gave the impression I was too young for this site (due to lack of knowledge of some things) when I really joined in my late twenties, because that was how long it took me to embrace my fetish side so at that point it would have still been on a teen level due to not allowing myself to understand it more before then. And even now five years later, I was never intimate with female either so there are still bits of female anatomy I might not know about).

@Tlptlp

"Our urethra is located just barely above the vagina (yes it's a completely separate hole). The labia hang down over it. The opening doesn't have a clean "edge" like a male urethra. When we pee it's more like pouring water out of a mug that using a hose. So the pee drips down onto the bottom of the labia, the outer part of the vaginal opening, and the perineum. We have to clean that up or we can get an infection or irritation."

I really like this post because usually I'm the one who describes things in really elaborate detail but when I saw the title of this thread I was simply going to reply with two words – wet lips!

I mean, haven't I heard stories on here about girls who stayed in their wet pants, shorts, or panties, sometimes until they dried, sometimes to re-wet, sometimes just for an extended period of time? How does what we're talking about fit with that? Is there a way around it? What if they have an accident and can't change or clean up for a while? (I heard a story of two girls who wet their shorts, had to stay in them until they dried, and were super casual about it)

Easy enough to say in my stories and fantasies that that isn't a factor but what of real life situations, including ones where they'd like to do it for fun?

1 hour ago, TomatoNLettuce said:

Does this mean guys don't have to wipe? I've always wondered whether they instinctively wipe in their underwear after using urinals, which dries up fast enough because there isn't much dripping out of their smaller opening.

There are still a few drops afterwards, I think there's more when you put your cock all the way down, and it can make a small damp spot on your underwear if you don't either wipe or shake it off (I always do the former, unless I'm in a situation where I don't mind my underwear getting a little wet).

16 hours ago, Angusburger said:

I don’t get it though. Can’t they let it drip a bit or shake it? How much pee is left that they can’t just put their underwear’s back on? It must have been painful for the poor girl

This is definitely something I've noticed. Some women are fine with shaking it off, my spouse shakes her whole thighs a bit if she had to squat in nature or place with no toilet paper. Sometimes the pee ends up running down her leg. The trick my spouse found is that it's easy when she has to go pee badly, and when peeing to get the pee to a forceful state quickly and when it's finished finish it up quickly so it doesn't dribble, but every woman is different. Most women I know will take the opportunity to pee even if there's no toilet paper.

@John

"This is definitely something I've noticed. Some women are fine with shaking it off, my spouse shakes her whole thighs a bit if she had to squat in nature or place with no toilet paper. Sometimes the pee ends up running down her leg. The trick my spouse found is that it's easy when she has to go pee badly, and when peeing to get the pee to a forceful state quickly and when it's finished finish it up quickly so it doesn't dribble, but every woman is different. Most women I know will take the opportunity to pee even if there's no toilet paper."

This is true, everyone is different and even within the same person it depends on how bad you have to go in the circumstances as sometimes you need to wipe better than other times. But yeah just because is no toilet paper available if I have to go to the bathroom that's not going to be a dealbreaker for me. And a lot of places do run out of toilet paper unfortunately.

18 hours ago, Tlptlp said:

Not every guy knows about female anatomy y'know, its not a matter of age

5 hours ago, TomatoNLettuce said:

Does this mean guys don't have to wipe? I've always wondered whether they instinctively wipe in their underwear after using urinals, which dries up fast enough because there isn't much dripping out of their smaller opening.

I guess it’s less essential, I tend to use toilet paper if it’s available but underwear does the job if necessary…

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)

Some women can due without wiping if they hold their labia open while peeing.  (If a woman's fingers slip doing this, pee goes everywhere she doesn't want it.)  The outlet is recessed only about 5mm within the labia.  But the labia is long front to back.  So if the lips touch, capillary action can retain pee that can't be shaken off.  Some women can reach down and squeeze pee out from between the lips.  However, that seems the exception.

On a more practical note:  When I was young seemingly all girls carried a facial-tissue pack in their handbag.  Took me some time to sort out why many carried a cloth handkerchief plus facial tissue.

10 hours ago, TomatoNLettuce said:

I sorta "toothpaste tube squeeze" my penis to get any leftover pee out and then use toilet paper to wipe.  I try to be super hygienic in my nether regions.

basically if you don't wipe as a woman, your undeerwear will definitely get wet because of pee trapped around the labia. How wet depends on if you pull them right back up as its still dribbling off or if you take a minute to drip dry after.  I've definitely done the former while hiking if I saw someone was coming and just let my undies and pants soak up the last little bit. Those of us that don't mind or even enjoy feeling a little dampness down there will be on our merry way, but for most toilet paper is necessary to stay dry.