Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 1 month later...

Well it has BEEN A WHILE, I have no excuse other than procrastination for being this late making chapter 2 but... AM HERE NOW

Accidents in the rift: a spark and a spurt chapter 2

A teenage man stood against 5 goons of much larger size, they wore rustic old leather overcoats and had various chemtech implants attached to their body, each bore a heavy shotgun made by a popular and effective zaunite gunsmith in their hands, the boy on the other hand...he had a metal bat and some home made weaponry

It was not a fair fight...for the goons.

The black teen grabbed a strange contraption from his belt and hurled it at his attackers...they expected it to be a bomb, but no blast came, instead, a bright blue light shot out of the iron shell, and for a time, nothing happened, the contraption just remained, hovering in the air, still emitting that same blue light. The goons laughed.

"It must defective! Get the idiot!" One of them shouted

The 5 men rushed the boy...but...it seemed he was abnormally fast, or was it that they were abnormally slow...? The goons didn't have time to ponder the question though, as the teen smacked one of them in the head with his bat, knocking them out cold. 

The ensuing fight was very one-sided none of the remaining goons could land a hit on the confident teen whilst the strange blue light encompassed them, and soon each of them fell one by one.

"Seriously...dont industry G  know that they have to send stronger fodder next time...?"

The boy spoke to the goons in a cocky tone, they didn't listen though...after all, they were all lying unconscious on the floor.

The boy turned away to leave, with a satisfied look on his face...until he heard growling from behind him. Quickly, he turned around.

"Another one? Don't you see what I just did to your allies? Best you could do is...walk...away..." He stopped mid sentence.

The thing that he was talking too was no man at all, or etleast...it wasn't anymore. It towered above the boy, it was made of flesh and metal, dark pink chemicals pulsed through tubes pertruding from its skin, its lower jaw was made of pure steel and it bore a wicked grin.

"Well damn- OOF" the boy proclaimed before being knocked to the other side of the alleyway by a punch from the grotesque monster.

Then, a strange sound came from up above, originating from one of the surrounding houses, the sound in question was of shattering glass and the buzz of electricity.

"Here to help!" Zeri shouted as she landed on the stone floor next to the boy. The goons she had saw had vanished though, replaced by whatever thing was standing before them.              "Hey what happened to those guys I saw attacking you...?" She asked

"Beat em up" the boy replied "that ugly looking thing came out of the shadows and jumped me afterwards"

"Aiy...you seem to be capable, how bout we beat this thing up together?" She replied.

The boy smirked "sure thing, the names Echo by the way."

"My names Zeri, ready to beat this punk?"

The battle was intense, sparks of green lightning shot from Zeri, Echo used his machinery to warp the time around the creature, and yet the battle was still close.

Whatever the thing was, it was tough, and took a combined attack from the duo to strike it to its knees. Then, a final blow from Echo, as time around him sped up, he lunged himself at the abominations neck cutting it clean off.

"Haaa...haaaaaah, that was tough." The boy proclaimed

"Phew...you could say that again..." Zeri replied as the green electricity fizzled out, fighting with a diaper full of mess was not very easy. 

The duo continued to catch their breath, until Zeri saw a familiar insignia, wrapped around the neck of one of the goons. She walked up to it at crouched down, grabbing the insignia with curiosity.

The watched her from a distance, with the adrenaline flowing through him before, he couldn't notice the way the girl moved earlier, but now, with the panick over, he saw how the girl moved wad a little...strange. There was a certain way she walked that was different and her legs were spread wider than a normal person usually would. Aside from that, Echo could notice the faint smell of excrement, a smell that was pretty normal in Zaun, but with the other clues he had, he could deduce something out...

"Hey Zeri" He called out from the alley

"Hm...?" She turned around and looked at Echo

"Your...wearing a diaper, aren't you?"

Zeri's face turned beet red in the matter of milliseconds "h-how did you know...? does it smell that bad?!"

"No-no" Echo replied "Its just, I have a friend who wears them...so I can notice the signs of other people wearing them...did you have an accident in the fight..." he asked, now also blushing.

Zeri's face was entirely red "n-no I uh, had an accident, uh, earlier...I was gunna change but...uh...I heard the commotion and came to help..." she exclaimed, seemingly not noticing that her diaper had gotten even fuller and that, more scat did infact escape from her butt during the ensuing chaos without her noticing. 

"Well uhm...I'll pretend i don't know anything, and don't worry I wont tell anyone" Echo said with an embarrassed sigh.

"Thanks..." Zeri replied with an awkward giggle, she relaxed and felt her crotch getting warmer...and warmer... "AH!" Zeri's hands shot to her crotch, quite a bit of pee had leaked out from her when she let her guard down, but, she managed to stop before she had another accident infront of one of her peers.

"Hm...are you ok?" Echo asked

Zeri removed her hands from her padded crotch "Yeah uh, I'm fine...don't worry" 

Echo raised an eyebrow but his curious expression changed to shock, he put on a strange mask and shouted "Watch out!" To Zeri. 

A thick gray mist covered the area, and then Zeri was knocked out...

As it all...faded to black.

Zeri woke up in a haze, opening her eyes, she was in a room unfamiliar to her, the interior seemed made of rusty metal, but some plant pots were scattered around the room, Zeri quickly looked under her blanket to assess the the damage to her diaper, she never went a single night without having an accident, and with her diaper already full...it could have leaked, but, to her surprise, the mess that once filled the diaper was all gone, infact, she was wearing an entirely different diaper, with only a small amount of pee stained on the front, Zeri figured she must have had a small accident in the night.

But then the thought hit her...who had changed her diaper? Where even was she? Had she been kidnapped?

Her thoughts were interrupted by a familiar figure walking into through the door of the room

"Hey! Got a good night sleep?" Echo asked, holding a plate of fresh scones and a pot of jam.

Taking the plate, Zeri spoke up "yeah uh...where are we?"

"Oh, this is the headquarters of my gang, full of folks who had no home before." Echo replied.

"And did you...change my...diaper...?" Zeri asked with a blush.

Echo blushed with her "uh...yeah, my... friend...had some spares and...I didn't know if you had nighttime accidents so..."

Zeri looked more embarrassed than anyone Echo had ever seen, but she composed herself and continued to ask questions

"Aiy...how did you manage to survive that gas?" She asked.

"Oh" Echo replied "I have a gas mask I keep on me, gangs made alot of enemies so...I keep it on me just in case. By the way, once your done with breakfast, I can give you a tour of the place!"

Zeri sighed "I never usually have breakfast anyway, I'm ready when you are!" Zeri almost got out of bed but remembered her lack of pants.

"Oh right, I got you some spare clothes too." Echo gestured to a pair of jeans hung up on the wall. "Meet you outside!" Echo said with a wave, as he exited the room.

Zeri got up from the bed, and fidgeted a little, it seemed like not all of the urine had escaped her bladder yet, she wasn't near her limit but...with the absence of a toilet around, and the fact that she was about to have a tour, she thought it best to just go in her padding, and so, she let it out with a sigh, as the yellow spot on her diaper got larger and more yellow, she put on the jeans, also noticing her jacket hung up on the wall, and put it on aswell.

Exiting the room, Zeri saw a giant tree in the middle of what seemed to be an apartment complex? But all the flats were made of metal sheets. Small glowing green bugs flew around the tree, and kids on hoverboards also flew with them

"Quite the sight isn't it?" Echo asked

"It's beautiful!" Zeri replied, and sniffed the air "is the air...fresh? Are we still in Zaun?"

"Well let's start with the tree..." Echo led Zeri into the middle of the square, where the giant tree sat. "This tree produces a whole lotta oxygen, it let's us enjoy fresh air, and the kids love playing around too."

Zeri was awe struck, only averting her eyes when her stomach started to rumble, and a small amount of gas escaped through her buttcheeks. It was fine for now though...but she new that she wouldn't last long...she usually had about 10 minutes before it got so bad that she couldn't hold on, plenty of time to get to a toilet.

"Hey Echo...where are the toilets?" She asked

"Hm? Oh follow me"

Echo led Zeri behind the tree, and past what looked to be a memorial, before reaching a large line of about 15 people.

"This is it, there's usually a long wait because of the amount of people here but..." Echo seemed to realise something "can you...last that long?" He looked at at Zeri who bore a concerned expression on her face.

"I uh...I can try"

And so, she got in line

Gggrrrrrgle

3 minutes in, her stomach started gurgling, and she could feel some mess trying to get out.

Pfrrt Brrap brap

She let out a few farts to relieve some pressure, but 5 minutes had passed, and the queue had 10 people left

Brrrlp BRPLBLBLB BRAAAP

During the 7th minute, she was farting uncontrollably and grabbing her stomach, the queue had 6 people left

Plbt Prrrpt BRRRRRRRT BRAAAAAP

9 minutes had no passed and the queue was still at 5 people, Zeri had one hand on her stomach, and one hand on her backside to try and stop any mess from coming out

BRRRRT BLAP BLAP BLOOOORT

11 minutes had now passed, solid muck was escaping out of her as she jumped up and down, trying to delay the inevitable.

BRRRRRT BRAP BRAP BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORT

She couldn't hold it any more, and she had an accident.

Well, that took a while to write (and not just because I was lazy) but the next chapter should come out within the year so stay tuned.