Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How to wet yourself when you live with others?

Question

14 answers to this question

I realise many of us are not made of money… but.. it could be an option to treat yourself once in a while to a simple motel, hotel room, or Airbnb. If you plan in advance, there are often great rates to be had. You can also contact properties directly and ask if they have any special prices that they can offer you (sometimes available last minute - better for them to get 60% instead of 0%)…

You just tell your housemates that you need some quiet for a day or so. Then you get your privacy and can do exactly what you want. Drink drink drink and have funnn 

I like the "wear clohes that dont show it" option combined with small leaks. Maybe not like a full hold to failure, but something more controlled. 

Alternately, and safely, add a little booze to the mix in safe spaces might help you enjoy yourself without "outing" yourself to others. Drunk people wet themselves, plain and simple. You just don't need to actually to the alcohol part, just the acting part 😛

Jumbo puppy pads are your friend. Keep a pack of them in your living space along with disposable, opaque bags. If you have onsite laundry, try to plan your escapades around this time so you can sneak your wet pants in with the rest of your laundry. Keep some baby or shower wipes in your room too to clean up in your room before taking the trash out. Take it straight to the dumpster. They'll thank you for taking the trash out. 

One thing every pantswetter should learn is to never throw things that can be of use. Old worn out clothes and shoes,  miscoloured blankets or towels, big pieces of plastic/emballage... Save it, use it for omo fun, and then everything can go in the garbage bag, with no need for laundry. Now I don´t have privacy problems, but I still save things like that just for convenience. 

Simply do it in private! Even if you live with others, chances are high you have a private bedroom where no one will bother you if the door is closed/locked. If you're concerned someone could barge in or need you at a moment's notice, have your fun at night after your roomates or relatives have gone to bed.

For the how-to: buy yourself a waterproof mattress protector (you can get a good one at walmart or homesense for $30) and wet yourself in bed or place the mattress protector on the floor and wet over it. Another option is to wait till you have some dirty laundry and position yourself over the basket while you wet so that any drips/streams end up in the laundry you were going to wash anyway. In terms of clean up I always keep a towel on hand in my room for right after and then make a beeline to the shower in a fresh pair of pants. Of course you can also soak yourself in the bathroom/shower so you can shower right away after and you'll just have to wrap your wet clothes in a towel to sneak them up to your laundry.

If you have a lot of pee soaked laundry from a few days, I reccomend adding baking soda and a bit of extra detergent to your load of laundry, and putting it in after others have gone to bed so you don't have to be nervous about smell.

All these suggestions assume you have easy access to laundry, without your roommates noticing. If not you just need a plastic trash bag to seal shut with your wet pants,until you can wash them.

Although I don't have a privacy issue I want to minimize the mess. I either jump in the shower when I can't hold it any longer or put a few towels on a tiled floor to absorb the puddle.

I like( and have done) using a pile of dirty laundry to stand over as I wet myself.

I would wash your pee soaked clothes and towels ASAP.

I see it has been awhile since you posed the question. I hope you find a way to enjoy yourself.

On 11/28/2022 at 10:16 PM, Tellnoone said:

One thing every pantswetter should learn is to never throw things that can be of use. Old worn out clothes and shoes,  miscoloured blankets or towels, big pieces of plastic/emballage... Save it, use it for omo fun, and then everything can go in the garbage bag, with no need for laundry. Now I don´t have privacy problems, but I still save things like that just for convenience. 

Totally agree. I have a shelf up high for items I no longer want to keep because they have worn out/lost their shape/lost elasticity. After a wetting - or especially a messing - it's easy to throw them in a garbage bag and into the bin.