Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So it is Fall here in the US and that means Haunt Season where haunted mazes, houses and attractions sprout up.  I have a fantasy of going to a really scary haunt and either having a for real pee accident due to a scare or using the haunt as as cover for having an accident.  

Some of the Haunts promote that they scare until some pee and offer gimmicks like a pee pants count or a T-Shirt to those who were so scared that they peed your pants.  

Have any of you been to a haunt that casue you to wet yourself or used the haunt as a cover to wet yourself?  What do you all think about the the ethics of peeing your pants at a haunt.... doing it on purpose using the haunt as a cover.... doing it for real due to the scare and going knowing that you might actually pee yourself due to a scare?

Honestly, if horror attractions say that you'll pee your pants... I think it's the PERFECT excuse to hide an accident. Of course if you get scared enough that you pee yourself that means you got the whole experience.

I'm curious as to how many people purposely peed themselves to get t-shirts. I've never even heard of a horror attraction that does that. Or even anything close to it. Maybe as a fun joke or whatever, but never any that say you will.

And if you go into the attraction knowing that you might pee yourself... It kind of adds to the experience! Another note about that though... If an attraction says it'll make you pee yourself if you actually end up peeing yourself you wouldn't be as embarrassed. 

If it's expected people will just have fun with it.

Friend dared me to try out open air "haunted house" this year. I was a bit reluctant, but accepted at the end. You get a flash light and have to walk through the forest at night for an hour. I will go with friend, but you can get separated in the forest, if not careful. Not that forest at night is scary enough, there are also real people, actors, who will try to scare you. Normally they don't touch you, but it can happen. I will pee before the start, but also drink a bottle of water to get my bladder full again. I just wonder how long my pants will stay dry.

On 10/8/2022 at 3:00 PM, j2319 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.7e24ff4a28d1309e21e527abc4adbace.jpeg

This is the kind of gimmick I had seen.  

OK, so to claim the free T-shirt you turn up in the gift shop in obviously peed pants and approach the counter. That'll take some nerve for a start, but great if you love humiliation.

Of course they have to trust that you haven't just splashed water on yourself in the bathrooms, unless they do a sniff test.

Of course in this situation it's not a spare T-shirt that you need. Do they do a similar line in spare shorts and underwear. But at least you get a BloodManor plastic bag to carry your peed pants home in.

So, who dares to post a picture on this thread of them in one of these T-shirts whilst still wearing what they peed in?

18 minutes ago, Aaron said:

OK, so to claim the free T-shirt you turn up in the gift shop in obviously peed pants and approach the counter. That'll take some nerve for a start, but great if you love humiliation.

Of course they have to trust that you haven't just splashed water on yourself in the bathrooms, unless they do a sniff test.

Of course in this situation it's not a spare T-shirt that you need. Do they do a similar line in spare shorts and underwear. But at least you get a BloodManor plastic bag to carry your peed pants home in.

So, who dares to post a picture on this thread of them in one of these T-shirts whilst still wearing what they peed in?

It's all a promotion. I would say they don't care, if you peed yourself or splashed water on your pants to look like you wet yourself. If you get a free Tshirt and had to do something to get it, you probably will wear it outside of the park too or maybe take a picture in it and posted it on your social media and that is very cheap advertising for them. 

"haunted house" where I reserved the ticket to attend, have FAQ on their webpage where is written, that you should bring extra clothes to change after, because you might get dirty. You are walking through the woods, so you might fall or something, but maybe they had fair share of wetting accidents too and don't want for people to go home like that. It might be too embarrassing for most people and might not come back next time. You know how the saying goes " What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas".

A haunted house attraction would be a great social outing for a group of omo enthusiasts. 

The BloodManor thing reminds me of Spookers in Auckland (previously mentioned in threads on this site) in which they used a picture of a young lady in peed pants as part of their promotional material.

image.jpeg.41a5f006fb91ae26a66e6080e7345b58.jpeg

They subsequently released this comment:

Spookers has just been contacted by the lovely person in the cover photograph. We have talked through the way the photo has been handled, and together we have come to an arrangement that includes an agreement that the photo can continued to be used. We really appreciate her generous gesture to Spookers in allowing this, and have apologised for the embarrassment that she has felt.
Edited by Aaron (see edit history)
7 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

This area feels deprived.  None of the reviews I found said anything about pants wetting in the few haunts advertised.  It's more a corn maze mentality.  We have very dark forests aplenty -- including in large city parks.  But we locals grew up dodging city-park police by moonlight. 

Most visitors don't want literally wet their pants from fear, so it's not something most haunts would advertise. It's more of a try to be different, what BloodManor is doing and hope to be noticed.

On 10/7/2022 at 9:00 PM, j2319 said:

I have a fantasy of going to a really scary haunt and either having a for real pee accident due to a scare or using the haunt as as cover for having an accident.  

As far as having an "accidentally on purpose" in a haunt, might as well attend with a small group in which everyone agrees to be hypnotized to wet.  Preferably, each person would get a different trigger.  That way each could appreciate the all the others' "accidents."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/9/2022 at 11:23 PM, j2319 said:

@CarmenCD You will have to let us know how it goes for you.  Have fun.

I done it and it was scary as hell. I am a bit embarrassed to tell what happened, but I will anyway, because I promised I will.

Me and my friend were crossdressed, wearing long Morticia Addams style dresses, strong black makeup with red lipstick and red painted finger nails, black wigs and black ankle boots with 2 inch fat heels. Ideal for Halloween spirit, but we were definitely not ideally dressed for running along the forest paths. Well, we were still able to walk normally, just not been able to run very quickly when needed. But that was not even important, because actors who are there to scare you, adapt to your pace when needed. The way we were dressed definitely aroused a lot of interest among the other participants waiting to go.

Water I drank before the event, also quickly found the way to my bladder and when we entered the forest, I already felt the need to pee.

The start was promising. We got some instructions and guidance, small light and after about 10 minutes, we were ready to go.
Because of all the tension while walking through the dark forest, I actually leaked a little in my panties even before the first really scary thing happened. Just a little leak, but enough to feel the wetness. Needless to say, when the first monster appeared in front of me from nowhere, I peed myself quite severely. After that, I was walking through the forest with totally wet panties, pantyhose and pee in my boots. Dress was also getting more and more wet from my wet pantyhose. Every event that scared me, just added a little more wetness to my already wet panties and than pee travelled down my legs. At least until my bladder emptied and I was just "spurting on empty" when scared. For those who don't know, it's the same feeling as when you are spurting pee, but no pee comes out of the penis. Basically brain wants to pee, but bladder is empty. Those monsters were really scary in a dark forest, full of strange noises a city gurl don't know.

The really embarrassing thing happened nearly at the end and was not even directly related to monsters or fear. I was not careful when crossing the muddy brook and I stepped on the edge of the footbridge, slipped and fell into a water. And brook was more like a big muddy puddle with half of meter of muddy water than a real brook. I was covered with mud when I got up and a friend almost died laughing when he saw what happened. He needed a minute to even get his breath back. Of course, my left shoe got stuck in the mud and foot slipped out. I also dropped the lamp when I fell, so I had to look for a shoe and a lamp in muddy water before I could get out. My purse was full of muddy water too.
It was really embarrassing when we returned to the camp and everyone saw me. Someone even asked me what scared me so much to jump in the mud. But on the other hand, water hided that I peed myself, what was good.

• 10 months later...