Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Why do women hold their crotch to hold pee?

• kakkuru changed the title to Why do women hold their crotch to hold pee?

I think for both women and men do it, starting from childhood.  If you notice, many children wait until the very last moment to use the bathroom. In a room full of children, you can likely point out at least one holding/doing the "pee pee dance".  Why, because it causes blood-flow & feel-good tingling in the private areas- and for many, holding their crotch is a first form of innocent masturbation.  They are likely aroused by non sexual stimulus, which increases dopamine; desperation and holding increases dopamine levels even more.   For boys, "morning wood" is common, which is pretty much a wake-up call from the bladder as the body's response to added testosterone.

Ladies- is there a "wake-up call" similar to men's morning wood, that could be associated with your morning pee?

I do it now at my age because I've always been into wetting myself, and its kinda a turn on for me, but... growing up, I just always did. I don't really know why I started, and I peed my pants enough as a kid while holding my crotch to know that it didn't work. I think like @Kat_ie said, it was involuntary. I just always did because that's what felt right. If that makes any sense? 

On 10/13/2022 at 2:14 PM, Acura17 said:

Ladies- is there a "wake-up call" similar to men's morning wood, that could be associated with your morning pee?

I am female and I'm always most horny in the mornings; I think it definitely has something to do with waking up with a full bladder. I call it "morning dew" lol. I don't know that there's anything quite as consistent, universal and obvious a signal as "morning wood" among women at large, though.

• 2 weeks later...

This is an interesting question; I don't hold my crotch now because I know it's not as effective for me as other ways of holding. I don't really have accidents and haven't for most of my life so the urge to crotch grab wasn't there, but also I was told not to put my hands down there. My guess would be an attempt at physically trying to hold back the flow of pee? 

As @peer_pressure said, I don't think that there is a universal equivalent. I usually have to pee a decent amount when I wake up, but that might just be an everyone thing? Lol. 

• 2 months later...