Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

non-binary Self-bondage wetting

4 hours ago, WetMoth said:

Tonight I finally tried something I’ve been planning for a couple weeks now, self-bondage while holding. I bought a bondage harness that’s shaped like a letter H, where my wrists and ankles go in loops at the ends. They tighten when I move, which pairs very well with squirming. I set up a stool to sit on on my balcony, and looped the harness under it so my legs were mostly free to move, but my hands were trapped in place at my sides. I wore my favourite jeans to wet in, a skin tight mid-wash pair that still had a bit of pee smell on them from my last hold, even after a good wash. Before I went out, I drank just over 2.5 L of water, coffee and iced tea over a couple of hours.

As I finished my last can of iced tea, I was starting to leak into my panties and was squirming like crazy, so I knew it was time to go outside and strap myself in.

I filmed the whole thing, so you’ll have that to look forward to once I figure out how to upload longer videos. I was leaking often, I could feel that the crotch of my jeans were wet under me, but with the bondage I couldn’t look to assess the damage. I lasted about 7 minutes before the leaks turned into a gush, and I couldn’t hold it any longer. I wet my jeans for what felt like ages, leaving a puddle under me so big that it started dripping off my balcony even though I was as far from the edge as I could get. The relief was incredible, I’d had to go so badly, it felt heavenly to lose control like that.

After a complicated couple minutes of untangling myself from the harness and stool, I finally got up and took some photos of my wet pants.

BACA9FE7-5B06-41E0-9EB3-F72B8CCABA70.thumb.jpeg.032816fee64a8d5d2f93e48288633f66.jpeg

0B2BB5CD-9F97-4CA1-A79E-2E060C8763FD.thumb.jpeg.72135831334ebb6c8bd5b0ea1a55c932.jpeg

After a couple minutes, the urge to pee returned as the rest of my drinks reached my bladder, so I re-wet the jeans standing this time, soaking them to the ankles and leaving a second large puddle below me.

547EFBB8-A518-4C54-BD4B-BD0642002895.thumb.jpeg.7ad8abe2e2ee18714445580384ccf100.jpeg9E7088E6-7A55-425F-9D40-7ECA57526063.thumb.jpeg.f813c76c24994eef5bdaa1e98ee467e1.jpeg

As I was typing this up, I wet the jeans two more times in the bathtub, and I’m about to have a shower. This was a great time, and I plan to do it again!

I do long forward to seeing the video! I don't know how big it is but you can post some pretty big videos in the downloads section