Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Mother desperation

19 hours ago, rap88 said:

Have you ever seen your mother running to the bathroom quickly that she was about to pee her pants.

My mother when she comes home 9 times out of 10 she comes in desperation and as she runs to the bathroom she exclaims I'm going to pee my pants help...

I do recall as a teenager being picked up by my mother after school and she was needing a pee and she said "boys are so lucky - they have something to hold on to" (she did have 7 of us - all boys), then she ran to the toilet as soon as we got home.

I remember one time when I went to a big kite flying event in a big open field no bathrooms. Long story short I remember one of the mother who was talking my father kept saying how she had to go now then after about 10mins later  she ran behind a tree pulling  her pants down. Strangest part to me is that when she came back we were about to leave and she told make to make sure and not pee the bed 

Edited by Omoguy115 (see edit history)

I had had a few times in my life seeing my mom desperation to pee. There were times my mom came home from work and ran in house say she had to pee bad. There were a few times road trip where my mom had to pee bad. She keep saying in car she has to pee bad. My my mom went NYC plays had to really pee bad. There were times she was about to pee her pants. 

2 hours ago, KarenWets said:

I remember one time when I was a kid, maybe 10 years old or so. We got home from grocery shopping, mom was unloading groceries in the kitchen, then she made a remark that she was going to pee first because she was already dripping.

I remember that being said a few times in our house too 

Yes, and quite often at that. I’ve noticed she has a very weak bladder. At night she drinks a lot of alcohol and I swear she goes to the bathroom about every 30 minutes (we watch a show together and we have to keep pausing so she can go). She almost always makes into a big announcement too. 

There’s been a few times that she’s been so desperate to go when all the bathrooms in the house are in use. One time, we had gone out for about 3-4 hours and I silently noted how she didn’t use the bathroom. When we got home, someone took one bathroom (we have two), and while I needed to go, I stalled, figuring she probably needed it more. (I decided not to ask directly). She didn’t go after a few minutes, so I took it. When I came out, she came back in the house, telling me she had to go so bad she had to go in the yard. (We don’t have neighbors.) 

Another time in the middle of the night, I went to go to the bathroom. Someone had taken the other bathroom. After I was done, I went to the kitchen and got myself a snack. The door opened and she froze as she saw me. I asked her why she was outside because there was no reason for her to be out that late at night, and she stuttered that she was just wondering what the temperature felt like. I’m guessing she went in the yard again. 

Also, from what I can tell, she has to get up many times in the middle of the night, every night without fail. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I spoke with a girl in Panama who said female incontinence is prevalent in her family.  She said she has experienced this on occasion.   We met online almost twenty years ago and did not have an opportunity to meet.  She told me she was out with her mother shopping and the mom had a complete accident and lost it.  This is probably how she brought up the incontinence topic.  The daughter mentioned she was embarrassed by the public experience.  I guess the mom was in her early to mid 60’s.  

Edited by ral (see edit history)

Not my mom, but my mother-in-law. Every time she gets trapped in a game on her tablet or gets so distracted by the chores in the house that by the time the urge hits her, she squirms due to a lack of notice of her bladder filling up. As good as it looked, I ended up telling the rest of the house to clear the hallway at one point (there's only one usable bathroom in the house) and let her know that I'd rather not be turned on by her.

I've seen my mom desperate multiple times. Sometimes this was simply because she had been holding for a long time, but I also noticed that she would often seem to get more desperate the closer to the bathroom she got, and would also get desperate very quickly.

For example, I remember multiple times where we were driving home from grocery store or something, and she would show no visible signs of desperation during the drive, apart from maybe mentioning that she needs to pee. But when we would get to our front door, she'd be crossing her legs or holding her crotch and running to the bathroom as soon as she got the door open.

On 3/12/2023 at 7:57 PM, centvingt said:

Not my mother but my aunt. She was busy cooking, and suddenly she said, "Oh I peed a little in my panties" and she ran off to the bathroom." 😂

Can you tell more about that incident? How much she peed and did she need to change her underwear?

16 hours ago, efmir said:

I've seen my mom desperate multiple times. Sometimes this was simply because she had been holding for a long time, but I also noticed that she would often seem to get more desperate the closer to the bathroom she got, and would also get desperate very quickly.

For example, I remember multiple times where we were driving home from grocery store or something, and she would show no visible signs of desperation during the drive, apart from maybe mentioning that she needs to pee. But when we would get to our front door, she'd be crossing her legs or holding her crotch and running to the bathroom as soon as she got the door open.

Can you tell more about that incident? How much she peed and did she need to change her underwear?

She didn't change her pant, she wet only her panties a bit. It's been a long time ago, I don't remember very well.

But recently I was eating with my family at a restaurant and someone said something very funny, and another aunt said after a while that she needed to change her panties 😂. That's life, it happens a lot when you have kids.