Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Question for those who can only hold their pee for a short time

1. By the time I start to feel the urge to pee I go from feeling the need to bursting really fast, sometimes too fast.

2. I can hold maybe an hour or so, not much longer than that.

3. Since I have an overactive bladder, if I don't find a bathroom within an hour to an hour and a half, I will usually start having severe bladder spasms which will likely cause me to pee in my pants, that is why I wear men's guards in my underwear to help with accidents, although they will leak if it is a full bladder accident, they just help when I can't get to the bathroom fast enough.

1. yes

2. 15-20 min if that, weak overactive bladder, and incontinence

3. cant hold it an hour. i wet myself a lot if no bathroom nearby and even then start leaking on the way. i wear leak leak underwear in public cause of it. i get the heavy leak kind so most of the time i just go in them and dont even bother with a restroom since i prob wont make it anyway.

Edited by bswanson (see edit history)

I’m not sure if I have a small bladder or not but I’ll play along because I know I can’t hold for a long time 

1.  I wouldn’t say I’m bursting when I feel the urge to pee but I’m definitely going to be within the next 30 mins when I really feel the need to pee

2.  I would say at max once I feel the urge to pee, the longest I can hold is maybe 45 mins to maybe 60 mins but I know I’m definitely leaking at that point

3. after an hour, if I’m still holding, I’m definitely doing everything I can to hold my pee.  Figiting, bouncing, holding myself, and probably have leaked a couple times in my pants. More than likely I’ll have wet myself before that but sometimes I can hold on 

1. By the time you start to feel the urge to pee, are you already bursting?

Usually not, but that soon follows. It can be matter of minutes, but usually it takes about 15 minutes.

2. How long can you hold your pee?

It depends on the situation. Lately, 10 to 30 minutes from time I start to feel the need to pee to the moment when I start to leak. I don't remember the moment when I last managed to hold it much more than 30 minutes without leaks. 

3. What happens to you an hour after you start to feel the urge to urinate?

I'm already properly wet, if i didn't find a bathroom in the meantime.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1. By the time you start to feel the urge to pee, are you already bursting?

Not usually. But I'm super dehydrated most of the time...If I've been hydrating, it won't be long!

2. How long can you hold your pee?

Generally 3-4 hours is my max unless I'm trying to intentionally hold...Then *maybe* 5 hours. Much less if I'm actively drinking a lot.

3. What happens to you an hour after you start to feel the urge to urinate?

I will have hopefully already gone. But if not, I am probably close to wetting myself.