Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does anyone else feel really uncomfortable when people tell irl accident stories?

For me it's maybe not to the point of nausea, but I definitely feel an immediate awkwardness whenever it's brought up.

For example, in shows, I react to pee scenes how a lot of people would probably react to sex scenes, and when I'm with other people I have to both deal with my response to it and also hide the fact that I respond that way. As a consequence I have no idea how "normal" people react to that type of thing.

14 hours ago, faramirfan said:

i feel faint and nauseated. i think it's a mix of secondhand embarrassment but also guilt for, if i were hearing about it on here for example, finding it attractive. i avoid pee talk like the plague irl because of it. anyone else? wondering if it's just a me thing or not

For me it depends on how the story ends. If it's an accident then it can be kind of depressing and feel guilty listening to. But I do enjoy stories of desperation where they make it in the end. I dated many women in the past and I'd playfully sneak it into a conversation and sometimes I'd get some really amazing stories about how they were busting and barely able to make it to a toilet (or a bush lol), some women out there have amazing bladder capacities.

@John

"But I do enjoy stories of desperation where they make it in the end. I dated many women in the past and I'd playfully sneak it into a conversation and sometimes I'd get some really amazing stories about how they were busting and barely able to make it to a toilet (or a bush lol), some women out there have amazing bladder capacities."

Some women have to develop one just out of necessity! But it is nice when somebody brings up the topic and shares a story of desperation although it's sometimes hard to keep a straight face and not seem exceedingly interested in an unhealthy way. When you have a fetish like that it's sometimes hard to be neutral about it.

A more difficult thing is if you have to pee and everybody else is talking about bathrooms, peeing on desperation as that makes things really uncomfortable!

For me...It's like a rush to the head and chest. Really strange feeling of dissociation. Excitement, but on a very high level. 

I was only once told an actual wetting story without that person knowing about me...but the feeling when I hear an unexpected story is similar. 

The discomfort mainly comes from having to deal with that sensation in that moment. 

She told me while laughing about it, and I confessed about the fetish to her shortly after that. (We used to have a thing, so...more open sexual communication than with other people).

She laughed and said: "Oh, that's why you weren't laughing!" 

Definitely not just you.  I deal with the same shit. Especially if its a girl I'm attracted to. Even as little as "hey I gotta pee, I'm gonna run to the bathroom" can stir these feelings.  Its challenging.

It depends on how the person is telling a story. If it's something where they were super humiliated and cringe when they think back on it, or if it was due to an illness and they feel really bad about it, that's just gonna make me wanna reassure and comfort them. 

If they are telling it like a funny story, or even just saying they need to pee (but not in a distressed manner), I feel flushed and try to keep my face neutral until I can gauge how they are feeling about it and if I'm in a group of people, I'll subtly look around me to see how other people are acting so I can try to respond normally lmao. This is also true if there is a pee scene in a movie I'm watching with others around lol. 

Some people who know will lightly tease me about it which is fine but most people don't know. 

• 4 weeks later...

Yes! A few weeks ago, I was with a friend.  She sneezed, and immediately said "oh crap!"  Not even making the possible connection, I asked her what was wrong.  She told me that she had just peed a little in her pants.  I asked her if this happens often, and she told me that it has happened several times over the past month.  Not wanting to be conspicuous about my interest (or to make her uncomforable), I didn't ask any further questions, but I was tempted to.