Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Suggestions/Ideas for a game

I don't have much to know about your game but here's a general list of pee specific things that you should add to your game.

• Integrate pee into the main game mechanics
    • If the pee system can be disabled from the game and not majorly affect how the game is played, then that's not good game design.
    • A good example of integrating it into the game is giving NPCs hunger and bladder needs as well.
  • Pee concentration and digestion
    • Don't make pee gain just a plain +10 bladder need a minute. Compliment it by having drinks needed to be digested over time. As well, make it so the concentration of pee affects the bladder gain.
  • Continence
    • Having accidents decreases continence, while holding yourself and getting to the toilet increases it. Lower continence means less time you get between you get the need to pee and peeing yourself. Ideally, this would be a scale from -5 to 5, with 0 being normal potty training. 
  • Clothing Absorption
    • All clothing can absorb some pee. Make it so that when you're leaking, the clothing gets wet over time before leaking into the floor.
  • Multiple ways to relive yourself
    • It shouldn't just be the toilet and your pants. Allow us to pee outside, in the sink, or in a bottle as an example.

And here's some other features that are common in normal games

• Character progression
  • Explorable map (it doesn't have to be fully open-world)
  • Actual gameplay
  • NPCS do random things around the world, as well as reacting to your actions
  • Modular clothing

If you're going for an ero game then make sure the sex system is also in-depth too.

On 10/5/2022 at 1:06 AM, Kita369 said:

I haven't started working on it yet because I don't have the money quite yet but I would like to ask what I should add to the game.(other than the obvious of coruce.)

Fun Idea, but could you specify a bit more what kind of game you intend to create? Is it a board game, a role playing game, a card game or a computer game?

A fun idea that just came to my mind would be an OmO themed card game with trumps for couples (or other kinky rounds).😈

On the cards you have a task and several numeric value levels associated with it. And when you lose the match, you gotta do what‘s on your own card. That would make for exciting strategic decisions: E.g. Do I play a weak card because I don‘t mind to „leak a tiny bit in my panties“ or do I play the „full on wetting while lying on my back“ because I think I‘ll win this match. And there could also be all kinds of special cards and jokers in the deck….

Hmmm, I‘d love to play that with my SO.😍

If it’s just you working on it, I’d suggest starting with something a bit less complex and use free software.

I always thought something like Cookie Clicker would work really well for an Omorashi game. But with an animated interactive person in the middle (you could let players customise a bit) and liquid added instead of cookies created. Add a bunch of unlockable upgrades (different drinks, underwear, toys, etc) and maybe a mini animation sequence every time the character ‘ascends’ (goes to the bathroom).

The aim could be to increase the character’s ability over time. But it has to be gradual and carefully timed on each hold so they hit the current max capacity in order to stretch their bladder BUT as soon as they do that, they have to go to the bathroom and avoid an accident or that hold doesn’t count.

You could add some mini challenges the player can do to get extra points during that hold. Getting tickled, doing starjumps, etc.

Edited by CofS (see edit history)