Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm curious about your experiences with omorashi on or around Halloween. I personally haven't had any myself, but I've read plenty of Spooksday stories that I want to know if anyone's been lucky (or unlucky) enough to have seen or experienced it firsthand. From trick-or-treaters who couldn't find a restroom or get their costumes off to haunted houses literally scaring it out of people, tell me about the spookiest accidents you've experienced.

I was out with a group of friends on halloween night and we decided to go to the nearby woods, it was pretty scary and i was clinging to my best friend the whole time. It was fun until me and my best friend got separated from the rest of the group. We started walking alone looking for them but the only thing we could find was a cloaked figure walking through the woods in front of us. 

At this moment we literally ran shitless for our lives out of the woods, and when we finally were out in an open area taking our breaths my friend suddenly put her hands over her mouth as she eyed my pants. I looked down and as expected i was soaked, my whole pants were filled with urine.

But oh well i was used to that due to my weak bladder so i brushed it off, but what i realized immediately after is that my best friend peed all over herself as well. I just surprisingly looked at her jeans to find a huge wet dark patch. I told her that it’s fine and that it happens to me all the time, especially in scary situations and this was a pretty scary situation. 

Well the cloaked figure was probably some other person in a halloween custom like us, but he left his mark on us.. we both walked back home soaking that night. 

4 hours ago, hypergirl44 said:

I was out with a group of friends on halloween night and we decided to go to the nearby woods, it was pretty scary and i was clinging to my best friend the whole time. It was fun until me and my best friend got separated from the rest of the group. We started walking alone looking for them but the only thing we could find was a cloaked figure walking through the woods in front of us. 

At this moment we literally ran shitless for our lives out of the woods, and when we finally were out in an open area taking our breaths my friend suddenly put her hands over her mouth as she eyed my pants. I looked down and as expected i was soaked, my whole pants were filled with urine.

But oh well i was used to that due to my weak bladder so i brushed it off, but what i realized immediately after is that my best friend peed all over herself as well. I just surprisingly looked at her jeans to find a huge wet dark patch. I told her that it’s fine and that it happens to me all the time, especially in scary situations and this was a pretty scary situation. 

Well the cloaked figure was probably some other person in a halloween custom like us, but he left his mark on us.. we both walked back home soaking that night. 

Wow, that's incredible! At least it was less embarrassing since you both did it. Did you two get seen by anyone on the way back?

5 hours ago, hypergirl44 said:

is that the only time you've had a fear accident, on halloween that is

Edited by Joy999 (see edit history)

it's a neighborhood tradition to hide behind a bush and scare the shit out my friend sara(i've told the story before and forget what alias name i gave her). this one time a couple years ago she said "you asshole i just pissed myself". me and her sister were dying of laughter. later on a car headlight went past us and the light showed a tiny wetpatch between her legs, she had on a meredith grey costume so it really showed even though it was really just a big leak.

I remember I had written about this in my blog nearly 10 years ago in 2013: I also thought I would mention something about Halloween since I was talking to someone about that recently. They were saying how they went trick-or-treating with their children and they let their son go pee in a bush. I remember when I was young I never really liked going trick-or-treating for very long because I would always have to go to the bathroom. I remember one year I had this really constrictive costume that they going to the bathroom extremely difficult, so by the time I came home I was bursting to go but had to take a good 5 minutes trying to get out of my costume before I could finally sit down to the toilet and go! So I just thought I would share that as well. I think I have a couple of experiences like that, although it has been probably 20 years since I've been trick-or-treating. I was never big on trick-or-treating, although I do like the fact that Halloween often causes people to focus on horror movies in the supernatural, another interest of mine.

I also wrote a fictional Halloween story in my blog in 2019 https://desperatejill.livejournal.com/2019/10/31/

I woke to a huge explosion seemingly right on top of me.  After about 15 seconds I heard distant thunder and realized the "explosion" had been only a nearby lightning strike.  Next I realized I was peeing.  It was not Halloween.  But very likely a haunted house simulating a large bomb right outside would empty my bladder again.  Hopefully, I'd soon be laughing about being tricked into peeing myself.

A few years ago I went to a Halloween Haunted house with my friends. I got so scared when one of my friends grabbed me from behind, that I peed my pants. A female friend, laughed so hard when she saw what happened, she peed her pants from laughing so hard. That was witnessing and experiences at the same time. She was way more embarrassed what happened to her than I was. She said she never before peed her pants since childhood.

I  might have posted this a few years ago but it's relevant here At a Halloween  party once I needed to use the bathroom  before a short movie which was the final event of the evening.  Needless to say I couldn't find the bathroom and eventually peed in my pants during the film.  But, I  almost got away with it. Nobody seemed to notice when the lights came on and I was moving fast. Then one of the supervising mothers, very sympathetically and loudly said: Awe, what happened Hon? You have a little accident?"  That got everybody's attention.  I was 11 or 12 as I recall, so It was quite embarrassing.

Edited by richard3 (see edit history)