Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female My second public wetting adventure

Guest kaylaboots

Guest kaylaboots

Hi again, I'm back here sooner than I expected. To get to the point, I just did my second public wetting, and made use of some of the advice I received on here (tysm btw ^^). The plan for this wetting was to be a bit riskier than my first one; I decided to do a five minute walk from my house and back at nighttime. I also planned to wet myself at my very start of the walk, which I wanted to try doing while walking. For what I wore, I decided on the same dark blue jeans from my first public wetting instead of black jeans (I figured since I had already done it once in dark blue and gotten away with it, I may as well do it again) and also a pair of black leather knee high boots, which as opposed to OTK boots, would show off more of the jeans. Lastly was a coat which could cover up my crotch if I got cold feet and wanted to stop. I expected to run into at least one person, most likely two or even three. I felt this to be adequately risky enough.

I started drinking water about 3 hours before I planned to leave since I wanted to be desperate enough to pee while walking, and I also took the time to plastic wrap the insides of my boots again for protection's sake. I was pretty excited to get going after the rush from my first public wetting a week prior, and finally the time came. I had my outfit on, and was pretty desperate to pee. I was already jigging around as I left the house, and could feel my heart pounding hard as it had the first time.

I wanted to try to wet while walking first, which is a lot easier said than done in practice. I took the advice I had read which was to match my breathing to my walking and just relax. As I started walking, I did try just this and it partially worked. I let out only a tiny bit but I just couldn't push any further despite being so desperate. I guess it's a thing that needs a lot of practice to just allow it all to flow out. I decided to walk a bit further up the road away from the nearby houses so I could safely wet myself and then continue. This time was quite a bit easier than before, and it probably helped that I was considerably more desperate. I looked down at my jeans as the wet pattern nicely grew from my crotch and sunk down my thighs, to my knees and into my boots. A bit of it was dripping onto the pavement, as expected, and created a few splashes, but nothing too big. It felt so nice to get it all out of me, and so naughty to be doing it in the open ☺️. The pattern was very visible to me, but I fully trusted the idea that people that passed me would not notice.

Now for the best part; the wet walk. I continued on my walk, jeans wet, and was able to carry myself much more confidently. My stride felt much more secure and normal as opposed to last time where I was so paranoid. Of course, I hadn't run into anyone yet so I had to wait and see. I still had quite a stretch to walk before rounding the next corner, and there I saw my first person. He was still quite a distance from me, so I could mentally prepare to pass him. I wasn't so afraid this time, but I could feel my heart pounding again. As we finally approached, we made brief eye contact before passing each other like normal. He didn't even bat an eye at my crotch. Relief!

For a while, everything continued like normal. I occasionally glanced down at my legs to view the wet pattern and was very happy with myself. I almost made it back to my house before I encountered one more person, which made me a bit more paranoid than I would've hoped. It was someone I knew. Now it wasn't one of my friends, thank god, who would no doubt notice that I had pissed my pants and would make fun of me till the day I died, but it was one of my elderly neighbours who was taking the trash out. Why he decided to empty their trash in the middle of the night, I do not know. His lights and TV were on so he definitely hadn't settled down for the night. But anyway, I knew him and he noticed me as I was passing. Then he started talking to me. Great 🙃.

Now thankfully, being very old, he was blissfully unaware of my wet jeans. I did also cross my legs over to hide it a bit just in case. The heart pounding started up again as well, just to make me extra paranoid of the situation. He seemed to be in a good mood though, and asked what I was doing out, to which I said I was just "getting some air and clearing my mind" 😇. We talked for another 30 seconds-ish and by the end of the chat, I almost forgot about my jeans being soaked. This was the last encounter I had on the walk and was so surprised that it went off according to plan. Now sure, both that guy and my neighbour might have actually noticed the wet jeans and were being nice, but I'd rather be blissfully ignorant and say I got away with it.

I made it home, got my laptop and started writing this (while still in wet jeans and boots) which hopefully you enjoyed reading. I want to thank everyone who gave advice as well, I really appreciate it and it made this so much easier to pull off. I'll probably enjoy these jeans for a bit more then go to bed ^^

Guest kaylaboots
7 hours ago, HereToStay said:

That sounds like you had another super fun wet walk out at night. Hmmm, so hot!😍 Really enjoyed that story. Also love to keep my soaked jeans on for a bit after I wet them.

One day you gotta fill us in on your technique of wrapping your boots so they don’t get wet on the inside.😉

Glad you enjoyed it! Keeping the wet jeans on after is part of the experience ^^

Honestly, the technique is really simple. I just take a roll of plastic wrap, which sticks to everything, and do my best to stick it on all the surface of the insides of my boots. Just cutting off pieces and doing my best to stick it to the sides. It works much better when it's done on boots that unzip, since you can get to the soles much easier, which tend to be the hardest part to protect. This doesn't always work, since I might accidentally leave gaps, or the plastic wrap might not stick as well to some linings inside the boots, but it's been pretty effective the times it has worked.

53 minutes ago, TheLoneRanger said:

This definitely sounds like a much more daring adventure.

I agree with you, I would say you got away with it and that nobody noticed.

The reason nobody noticed is all down to location. On a nighttime walk nobody is expecting you to be wet.

Once again congratulations on a successful adventure.

Makes sense I suppose. I should try going out a bit earlier next time, when there's still a bit of daylight. For this I'd wear black jeans since I'd definitely run into more people, but it would definitely help things get more daring.

1 hour ago, kaylaboots said:

Glad you enjoyed it! Keeping the wet jeans on after is part of the experience ^^

Honestly, the technique is really simple. I just take a roll of plastic wrap, which sticks to everything, and do my best to stick it on all the surface of the insides of my boots. Just cutting off pieces and doing my best to stick it to the sides. It works much better when it's done on boots that unzip, since you can get to the soles much easier, which tend to be the hardest part to protect. This doesn't always work, since I might accidentally leave gaps, or the plastic wrap might not stick as well to some linings inside the boots, but it's been pretty effective the times it has worked.

Hmm, maybe the kind of plastic wrap you get is different where you live. Over here the standard kitchen wrap I know definitely does not stick to somewhat rougher leather surfaces. And I was wondering how you prevent it from „traveling down“ with your foot when you put them on. Also the rim is a weakness I guess, because you don’t wanna have the wrap visibly stick out, right? But If I understand you correctly, it doesn’t work all the time. And the fact that you don’t care too much when your boots get wet is actually pretty hot.

Guest kaylaboots
5 minutes ago, HereToStay said:

Hmm, maybe the kind of plastic wrap you get is different where you live. Over here the standard kitchen wrap I know definitely does not stick to somewhat rougher leather surfaces. And I was wondering how you prevent it from „traveling down“ with your foot when you put them on. Also the rim is a weakness I guess, because you don’t wanna have the wrap visibly stick out, right? But If I understand you correctly, it doesn’t work all the time. And the fact that you don’t care too much when your boots get wet is actually pretty hot.

I'm not sure if I'm calling it the right name, since in the UK it's called cling film, which does stick to most stuff. Plastic wrap might be a completely different thing. You just have to put the boots on really slow to prevent it travelling a lot. It'll go down a bit but having it bunch up at the soles a tiny bit does help with protection. Like I said, doesn't work all the time but it's the best I've got 😅

8 hours ago, kaylaboots said:

Makes sense I suppose. I should try going out a bit earlier next time, when there's still a bit of daylight. For this I'd wear black jeans since I'd definitely run into more people, but it would definitely help things get more daring.

Stick to what makes you happy.

An empty drinks bottle always makes a handy decoy.

I've never had to try the double bluff with a stranger, but it could be exciting, although I don't think I'm daring enough to try this yet.

best acting technique.

"Oh no I've spilt my drink..." 

"Yes hasn't it made a mess..."

"I know it's gone everywhere, it looks like I wet myself..."

10 hours ago, kaylaboots said:

I'm not sure if I'm calling it the right name, since in the UK it's called cling film, which does stick to most stuff. Plastic wrap might be a completely different thing. You just have to put the boots on really slow to prevent it travelling a lot. It'll go down a bit but having it bunch up at the soles a tiny bit does help with protection. Like I said, doesn't work all the time but it's the best I've got 😅

What if you created a sock out of the cling film and wrapped it around your leg/foot before putting that into the boot? Obviously create an opening at the top so the pee doesn't just go over and use that opening to attach it to the top of the boot? That way you're making a better seal since you can inspect the protection before putting it into the boot and it's easier? Also means you could make it prior to use and just keep it somewhere without commiting the boots to playtime xD

Guest kaylaboots
7 hours ago, Ronyo said:

What if you created a sock out of the cling film and wrapped it around your leg/foot before putting that into the boot? Obviously create an opening at the top so the pee doesn't just go over and use that opening to attach it to the top of the boot? That way you're making a better seal since you can inspect the protection before putting it into the boot and it's easier? Also means you could make it prior to use and just keep it somewhere without commiting the boots to playtime xD

That could work, I'll have to give it a try next time I wear boots for a wetting ^^

4 hours ago, Wetch said:

I think you could get to peeing while walking quite easily if you were able to pee a bit now. I couldn't do it at all at first, but found out that if I started going full force while stationary I could start walking without stopping the flow. As I did it several times I was eventually able to start peeing while walking as well. 

I'll try to practise more at home and see if I can get any more progress. I'll give your method a try of peeing first then walking and see how it goes.

19 hours ago, Ronyo said:

11 hours ago, kaylaboots said:

That could work, I'll have to give it a try next time I wear boots for a wetting ^^...

I'm not sure a cling film sock will work.

Unless you are covering the bottom of your jeans, the pee will take the path of least resistance.

I found that thick bin bags worked for me.

I put the jeans on I planned to wet in.

I then put a bin bag over each foot, wrapping the base of the jeans, inside the bin bag.

I then put on my rubber wellies, the only boots I currently own. And cut away the excess bag.

This funnelled the pee around my toes, but kept it out of the boots.

Had I drunk more water, it would have made for a more exciting vid of me pouring the pee from my boot.

18 hours ago, kaylaboots said:

I'll try to practise more at home and see if I can get any more progress. I'll give your method a try of peeing first then walking and see how it goes.

Cool! Let us know how it goes 🙂

For me it took a little while to be able to do it, and since I haven't done it in quite a while I think I would struggle to do it without taking it gradually again.

Guest kaylaboots
8 hours ago, TheLoneRanger said:

20220928_120459.jpg

8 hours ago, TheLoneRanger said:

I'm not sure a cling film sock will work.

Unless you are covering the bottom of your jeans, the pee will take the path of least resistance.

I found that thick bin bags worked for me.

I put the jeans on I planned to wet in.

I then put a bin bag over each foot, wrapping the base of the jeans, inside the bin bag.

I then put on my rubber wellies, the only boots I currently own. And cut away the excess bag.

This funnelled the pee around my toes, but kept it out of the boots.

Had I drunk more water, it would have made for a more exciting vid of me pouring the pee from my boot.

I'll definitely need to try this instead. That seems so much easier than my stupid plastic wrap method xD. Thanks for sharing this ^^