Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What Omo Model Would You Date?

What omo model would you love to date?

Stretching reality is fine, such as she is still the same age as pictured, and you are both compatible in age and location and availability.

I think that Jayne from B2B would be a fun date. 

In her videos she comes across as bubbly and engaging. Fun conversation over a bottle of wine while she teasingly squirms in her seat.

From the amount of content that she's produced she certainly seems to be into the fetish. Wet panties as we walk hand-in-hand back to my place?

image.png.8804c9a8d2df4e462840738884ef9b47.png

Rita from Lovewetting, as she is my definite Omo crush from day 1. The videos starring her were the first desperation/wetting content I've ever watched. She'd def be the on the top of my omo date-list. Judging by some of the bonus scenes, she has a strong kinky side as she seems to enjoy using sex toys, which could lead to something interesting. Shame there's not that many vids with her. I really miss her content

2014-10-27 - Minor accident with major consequences  - rita2_fullhd.mp4_snapshot_02.22.314.png

13 hours ago, Marty Silver said:

Rita from Lovewetting, as she is my definite Omo crush from day 1. The videos starring her were the first desperation/wetting content I've ever watched. She'd def be the on the top of my omo date-list. Judging by some of the bonus scenes, she has a strong kinky side as she seems to enjoy using sex toys, which could lead to something interesting. Shame there's not that many vids with her. I really miss her content

2014-10-27 - Minor accident with major consequences  - rita2_fullhd.mp4_snapshot_02.22.314.png

Can u share the ones which are there? since u speaking so much positive about her