Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So, I have often thought about attending Oktoberfest, primarily because of the probability of accidents. (I am German, BTW, but keeping this in English so everybody can participate).

I have often read about accidents or even on-purpose wettings occurring there, either due to being drunk, long bathroom lines or not wanting to give up your seat. The drunk part rather refers to "being to drunk and not caring if you wet your panties", rather than being out of commission. 

So I wonder: Can anyone confirm this? Did any of you attend? Were there sightings or actual experiences?

@LupusCanis88

"Yeah, I've seen those as well. None of them walked away, though"

Well makes perfect sense they were drinking a lot so they obviously have to go pretty badly, and it's not like they're going to find a shorter line anywhere else so they would be well advised to get on line as quickly as possible and never to leave until they have gotten to go. But it is sort of the perfect scenario, tons of drinking, lots of people, few toilets, which is why it's such a great opportunity for omorashi fans. I'm not German and I don't drink so my chances of experiencing it personally are pretty much nothing but at least I get to enjoy it vicariously through those videos.

1 minute ago, DesperateJill said:

@LupusCanis88

"Yeah, I've seen those as well. None of them walked away, though"

Well makes perfect sense they were drinking a lot so they obviously have to go pretty badly, and it's not like they're going to find a shorter line anywhere else so they would be well advised to get on line as quickly as possible and never to leave until they have gotten to go. But it is sort of the perfect scenario, tons of drinking, lots of people, few toilets, which is why it's such a great opportunity for omorashi fans. I'm not German and I don't drink so my chances of experiencing it personally are pretty much nothing but at least I get to enjoy it vicariously through those videos.

It does make perfect sense, and it seems to bee a frequent problem there. I also read some accounts in the past of women who allegedly went in their panties because they didn't care anymore. 

There is also a lot of public urination going on, but this year there was a special patrol checking on the hill that apparently is infamous for stuff like this. 

The walking away comment, however, was a semi serious reference, though...

I imagine that the only reason for them to walk away from the line is:

1. They wet themselves already.

2. They know they will and don't want to wet in line.

53 minutes ago, LupusCanis88 said:

So, I have often thought about attending Oktoberfest, primarily because of the probability of accidents. (I am German, BTW, but keeping this in English so everybody can participate).

I have often read about accidents or even on-purpose wettings occurring there, either due to being drunk, long bathroom lines or not wanting to give up your seat. The drunk part rather refers to "being to drunk and not caring if you wet your panties", rather than being out of commission. 

So I wonder: Can anyone confirm this? Did any of you attend? Were there sightings or actual experiences?

Oh, I would be really interested in that as well. Last time I went to Oktoberfest was many years ago and with colleagues from work. So definitely not the right circumstances for some wet fun. 😜Also can’t remember seeing anything OmO related back then.

@LupusCanis88

"It does make perfect sense, and it seems to bee a frequent problem there. I also read some accounts in the past of women who allegedly went in their panties because they didn't care anymore."

Once again it's one of those situations where you would think that somebody would have been reasonable enough to plan for the fact that they're going to be lots of people drinking a large amount and not enough toilets to accommodate them, and yet people seem not to plan these things very well. Again I don't think that they do it because they're into omorashi but I think it's one of those situations where they figure the men will just pee anywhere and the women are on their own.

"There is also a lot of public urination going on, but this year there was a special patrol checking on the hill that apparently is infamous for stuff like this."

Yes I remember seeing that in some of the videos where the women would leave the line and they would go pee under like a tree or something like that. I guess it's frequent enough that people noticed it and now they have to have a special piss Gestapo to patrol that area. Once again you would think that this would give them the idea that maybe we need more toilets if we want to prevent this, but no I guess not, easier to have a pee pee police then provide enough bathrooms. It kinda makes me wonder if people saw all of the videos uploaded of women peeing over on the hill and that was how they realize that it was going to be a problem!

@HereToStay

"Also can’t remember seeing anything OmO related back then."

Maybe you weren't looking in the right place, next time maybe take a trip up the hill!

26 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

Maybe you weren't looking in the right place, next time maybe take a trip up the hill!

That may be true. Its been longer than I‘d like to admit 😂. I just remember the toilet situation back then wasn’t an issue at all. Haven’t been there since 2006 I think.

But if some good stories/experiences come up here, I might reconsider. 😉

Well I could theoretically attend it, since I live in Austria. But I take medication that doesn’t go well with alcohol, and taking a four hour long train ride just to go to a event that is full off drunk people, isn’t that appealing to me. And honestly it was way too early for Oktoberfest to return, corvid isn’t over yet. The rising cases in Munich show that the city isn’t ready for it. 

So if I will attend it, I will wait a couple years.

Edited by Credil (see edit history)
5 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I think it's one of those situations where they figure the men will just pee anywhere and the women are on their own.

I often hear/read that women are at such a disavantage because they can't just pee anywere like men. Is it just me who never had this feeling? I'm having a hard time peeing while being watched, but from the anatomics, I don't find it that hard to pee behind the bushes, even without getting my panties wet. With the help of two fingers and a bit of training, it works very well.

you would think that this would give them the idea that maybe we need more toilets if we want to prevent this

But how many are enough? I guess it's like that amusement park phenomenon, where you had to wait so long for that ride on the rollercoaster, and when you got out, the queue was gone. 

Edited by Anja (see edit history)
14 hours ago, Anja said:

I often hear/read that women are at such a disavantage because they can't just pee anywere like men. Is it just me who never had this feeling? I'm having a hard time peeing while being watched, but from the anatomics, I don't find it that hard to pee behind the bushes, even without getting my panties wet. With the help of two fingers and a bit of training, it works very well.

Well, I think there's a cultural factor that plays into this. My sense is that German women have less issue with squatting and peeing outside than women from other cultures do (Americans for example, but there would be countless other examples).

14 hours ago, Anja said:

But how many are enough? I guess it's like that amusement park phenomenon, where you had to wait so long for that ride on the rollercoaster, and when you got out, the queue was gone. 

This is an interesting question...maybe I'll create a separate topic for this. We could calculate that!

Regarding Oktoberfest: I've actually heard conflicting views about this...last I heard, the toilet situation is actually quite good. If wetting happened, and if the above statement is true, I would chalk actual wettings up to not wanting to leave your seat.

1 hour ago, LupusCanis88 said:

Well, I think there's a cultural factor that plays into this. My sense is that German women have less issue with squatting and peeing outside than women from other cultures do (Americans for example, but there would be countless other examples).

I absolutely second that. At least the female friends I know don’t seem to have any issues to go behind the bushes when we for example are out on a hike or something like that. Sometimes even continuing the conversation while at it. No big deal

But I think that topic has already been discussed at length in other threads on here. 😉

I‘d also rather be interested if there are any further good OmO reasons to visit Oktoberfest once again. Is not wanting to lose ones seat an acceptable reason to wet oneself there nowadays?😈

@Anja

"I often hear/read that women are at such a disavantage because they can't just pee anywere like men. Is it just me who never had this feeling? I'm having a hard time peeing while being watched, but from the anatomics, I don't find it that hard to pee behind the bushes, even without getting my panties wet. With the help of two fingers and a bit of training, it works very well."

I don't think at least in the United States this common for women to pee standing up or to be able to relieve themselves as easily as men as I can't ever recall seeing a woman peeing outside, although to be fair I don't get out much.

"But how many are enough? I guess it's like that amusement park phenomenon, where you had to wait so long for that ride on the rollercoaster, and when you got out, the queue was gone."

How many would be enough would vary based on place to place and how many people are there but I have found that virtually every crowded place there is never nearly enough bathrooms for women in general, particularly if everybody has to use the bathroom all at once. I'm starting to think that there really is no solution to that problem short of giving so many bathrooms that it would be unrealistic or unfeasible to provide that many bathrooms.

@LupusCanis88

"Well, I think there's a cultural factor that plays into this. My sense is that German women have less issue with squatting and peeing outside than women from other cultures do (Americans for example, but there would be countless other examples)."

I think this is very true, it definitely does seem in Europe or Asia women peeing outdoors is more common than in the US.

"Regarding Oktoberfest: I've actually heard conflicting views about this...last I heard, the toilet situation is actually quite good. If wetting happened, and if the above statement is true, I would chalk actual wettings up to not wanting to leave your seat."

You may be right as I Google some of those videos that I remember seeing some Oktoberfest of women's restroom lines on the one that I did find that I remember watching that I know I saved somewhere is from October 2010 so that was nearly 12 years ago. And that other really good one that I think everyone knows about but I can't remember what it's called because I think it's in German even though I know I saved it somewhere (somewhere in my 15,200 files LOL) was I think from 2006. So a lot of these videos actually are quite old and the situation might have improved since then. The bathroom situation now might not be as bad as it was just a decade or so ago.

@Anja

"I often hear/read that women are at such a disavantage because they can't just pee anywere like men. Is it just me who never had this feeling? I'm having a hard time peeing while being watched, but from the anatomics, I don't find it that hard to pee behind the bushes, even without getting my panties wet. With the help of two fingers and a bit of training, it works very well."

I don't think at least in the United States this common for women to pee standing up or to be able to relieve themselves as easily as men as I can't ever recall seeing a woman peeing outside, although to be fair I don't get out much.

"But how many are enough? I guess it's like that amusement park phenomenon, where you had to wait so long for that ride on the rollercoaster, and when you got out, the queue was gone."

How many would be enough would vary based on place to place and how many people are there but I have found that virtually every crowded place there is never nearly enough bathrooms for women in general, particularly if everybody has to use the bathroom all at once. I'm starting to think that there really is no solution to that problem short of giving so many bathrooms that it would be unrealistic or unfeasible to provide that many bathrooms.

@LupusCanis88

"Well, I think there's a cultural factor that plays into this. My sense is that German women have less issue with squatting and peeing outside than women from other cultures do (Americans for example, but there would be countless other examples)."

I think this is very true, it definitely does seem in Europe or Asia women peeing outdoors is more common than in the US.

"Regarding Oktoberfest: I've actually heard conflicting views about this...last I heard, the toilet situation is actually quite good. If wetting happened, and if the above statement is true, I would chalk actual wettings up to not wanting to leave your seat."

You may be right as I Google some of those videos that I remember seeing some Oktoberfest of women's restroom lines on the one that I did find that I remember watching that I know I saved somewhere is from October 2010 so that was nearly 12 years ago. And that other really good one that I think everyone knows about but I can't remember what it's called because I think it's in German even though I know I saved it somewhere (somewhere in my 15,200 files LOL) was I think from 2006. So a lot of these videos actually are quite old and the situation might have improved since then. The bathroom situation now might not be as bad as it was just a decade or so ago.

The lines are still really bad

i have a female friend that went that has a small bladder. I feel bad for her since she’s obviously going to get desperate fast but has no choice but get desperate

this must be the one event that girls regret lacking a penis and have to wait in long lines and get desperate while men can go right away. It’s still surprising the line difference 

Without reading all replies but heres my two cents:

I think it is mostly wishful thinking. I was at the Oktoberfest and similar festivities and it has never been any problem. Sure,... it is unconvenient to wait in line and enough drinking makes it worse but i never saw any "nice" accidents. The only accident-like stuff i noticed were people that were so drunk that they just peed under the table or tried to pee outside but also peed on their shoes or clothes. Rather disgusting than hot. That's the sad vanilla truth. 😄 Also the women are not a homogenious mass that just pees everywhere. There are some few that are not shy about peeing outside but it is not the usual behaviour.

That being said: it doesn't mean that cou cannot have your own fun and hold oder have your significant other hold it until it might be too late.

21 hours ago, Angusburger said:

The lines are still really bad

i have a female friend that went that has a small bladder. I feel bad for her since she’s obviously going to get desperate fast but has no choice but get desperate

this must be the one event that girls regret lacking a penis and have to wait in long lines and get desperate while men can go right away. It’s still surprising the line difference 

She has got a choice, she could wear a diaper 😉 

On 10/2/2022 at 3:54 PM, DesperateJill said:

Yeah, but that's a social norm, not an anatomic restriction. 🙂

@Anja

"Yeah, but that's a social norm, not an anatomic restriction."

True but social norms often come from biology. Women can pee standing up but the majority don't know how or are never taught to do so simply because it's not as easy. But again it probably does vary a lot from culture to culture. In the United States it definitely seems to be unusual to see women peeing outside yet when you look at videos from places like Eastern Europe it seems to be more common.

@Anja

"And I could just pee through my panties. But that's for people who are into such things. You should not apply that to the general public. Most adult women (including me) do not find it acceptable, arousing or comfortable to wear a diaper."

True I think that we can't make broad generalizations about the general public based on a fetish board. This is a board where if you say do you like being in your pants or going in a diaper there will be a substantial amount who say yes. In the general population the majority of people would be aghast at the idea of peeing themselves or having to wear a diaper as an adult. Most people are not fetishists.

11 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@Anja

"Yeah, but that's a social norm, not an anatomic restriction."

True but social norms often come from biology. Women can pee standing up but the majority don't know how or are never taught to do so simply because it's not as easy. But again it probably does vary a lot from culture to culture. In the United States it definitely seems to be unusual to see women peeing outside yet when you look at videos from places like Eastern Europe it seems to be more common.

I'd venture a guess that at least half the women I've hiked with occasionally pee standing up and probably a quarter of them do so regularly, at least outdoors. And, I live in America.

@glad1

"I'd venture a guess that at least half the women I've hiked with occasionally pee standing up and probably a quarter of them do so regularly, at least outdoors. And, I live in America."

The company that you keep probably does actually have a factor into it as well. If you're around people who are used to being outdoors all the time they are probably more likely to learn this skill, particularly if you live in a rural region and spend a lot of time outdoors. I live in the suburbs so it's probably not likely that you're just going to see women just randomly popping a squat or peeing outdoors in the middle of a town or city like that. Outdoors is an entirely different story.