Sign In

female How often do you masturbate?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Single lesbian female and it varies widely. Sometimes I do it every day or multiple times a day for several days in a row but other times I have gone a month or more without doing it at all. With me I

On average every second day. But it comes in streaks. I've had times where I did it only once a week, every day, or (seldomly) two times a day. It also depends on the current situation, e.g. if I'm bu

On 10/6/2022 at 8:44 AM, solous.persona said:

I think that's so awesome you're about to start HRT! My last Ex is(past tense sounds like she's dead or somethin' idk...) MTF and I went to all the appointments with her, helped her do research on side-effects, and we were in the process of seriously starting to plan out her Bottom Surgery by comparing Surgeons here in the States vs goin' the Medical Tourism route to Bangkok.

I learned A LOT while we were together! Lol Anyways, I truly wish you the best from the bottom of my Southern Heart. (Not ALL of us from Texas are bigots, y'all! There are some good people down here tryin' to Fight The Good Fight everyday, n'a'mean?)

You'd be welcome down here in Austin ANYTIME, and the Kind Clincs here offer FREE HRT and PREP treatments. There's also a way to get most your Meds for free at any HEB Pharmacy in the city.

Aww, thanks; I appreciate the kind words of support and encouragement.

However, I probably should clarify that I’m not especially close to starting HRT. I still need to find a stable job so I can move out from my parents, and I imagine that whole process will probably take about a year (unless one of my friends swoops in and saves me by letting me move in with them.) I was just being speculative about that future in my post in this thread.

Granted, I guess being 1 year off is fairly close proportionally considering I started identifying as trans about 5 years ago now, but it still doesn’t feel like I’m in the homestretch personally.

• 2 weeks later...

single trans guy. usually at least once a day, sometimes as often as three or four times a day. the only times i don't masturbate in a day are when i'm extremely busy and don't have the time. i am currently unemployed, and i will be until december or january, so work isn't taking up my time. i am also on testosterone which increases libido significantly. and although i have a refractory period, i usually do it several times over the course of a day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’m a dude, have a SO (no sex anymore) and I play with my peepee maybe 4-5 times a week right now. I recently have more private time to indulge in our shared fetishes (once a week/sometimes twice), which is a cause to masterbate. I also sleep alone in my bed, which means I yank my crank before sleep or early in the morning the other 3-4 times a week. I close my door, read this forum and watch vids and get off. The amount of times per week varies with whatever else I have going on. Right now my lack of sex drive is high (it’s been over 2 years since actual intercourse) so I’m spanking the monk more. 

Female, in a relationship.

If my bf isn't available: At least once a day. I'd say twice is most common, sometimes I'll have horny days where I basically won't stop but usually it's in the morning and then at night. If I'm in a hurry somewhere I might skip the morning.

If my bf is available then it depends, if I'm too horny I might help myself once every now and then so I don't wear him out too much 😜

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...