Sign In

female How often do you masturbate?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Single lesbian female and it varies widely. Sometimes I do it every day or multiple times a day for several days in a row but other times I have gone a month or more without doing it at all. With me I

On average every second day. But it comes in streaks. I've had times where I did it only once a week, every day, or (seldomly) two times a day. It also depends on the current situation, e.g. if I'm bu

I'm a single asexual male, however I prefer women to men.

I would say I have a healthy relationship with Mrs Palm and her daughters. 🤪

Probably twice a day, before work in the morning, and when I've got home.

I'm not sure how true it is, and I have no medical proof, but I believe, burping the worm, on a morning prevents any unwanted erections through the day.

5 hours ago, caedar said:

How often do the users of this forum masturbate? Are you a man, woman, or nb? Are you in a relationship?

Now are you going to answer your own question?

Heterosexual man in his early 30s here. For me typically once or twice a day, preferably in the morning. I try not to at night because I usually drink a few beers to help me sleep and if I ejaculate with any alcohol in my system it causes a slight uncomfortable burn that can last anywhere from 30-60 minutes. Anyone else have that problem? 

Hehe, naughty little thread. I’m in 😊

I‘m a happily married hetero guy in my early fourties. So there is a strong correlation between how often I masturbate and how often we have sex. And I really can’t complain about that. 🥰

So on average I only masturbate maybe once or twice a week. Varies strongly though depending on how stressful our work weeks are and how much private kinky time is left besides parenting.

Used to be 3-4 times a day or more, now 2-3 times because of work hours, but when living with a woman more like twice a day or sometimes less.

I can't help feeling that if mainstream lifestyle magazines like Cosmopolitan highlighted how much men masturbate even when in a relationship, and encouraged women to challenge them or plan to catch them at it, and wrote about how much better their sex lives would be without masturbation, chastity devices would become much more popular and openly worn and spoken of.

Wow, and I thought I masturbated a lot! 

I'm not judging, I just didn't expect so many people to do it so often. As for me (single hetero male), I do it probably two or three times a week. The most I ever did in one day was three times, and I think the longest I went without was 3 weeks when I was on vacation with no Internet.

14 hours ago, SergioUK said:

Used to be 3-4 times a day or more, now 2-3 times because of work hours, but when living with a woman more like twice a day or sometimes less.

I can't help feeling that if mainstream lifestyle magazines like Cosmopolitan highlighted how much men masturbate even when in a relationship, and encouraged women to challenge them or plan to catch them at it, and wrote about how much better their sex lives would be without masturbation, chastity devices would become much more popular and openly worn and spoken of.

I like the way you think! 😆

20 hours ago, SergioUK said:

I can't help feeling that if mainstream lifestyle magazines like Cosmopolitan highlighted how much men masturbate even when in a relationship, and encouraged women to challenge them or plan to catch them at it, and wrote about how much better their sex lives would be without masturbation

How would that work? If I had caught any of my boyfriends doing it, I would most likely have had no intention to stop him. ☺️

8 hours ago, PPP said:

Wow, and I thought I masturbated a lot! 

I'm not judging, I just didn't expect so many people to do it so often. As for me (single hetero male), I do it probably two or three times a week.

Don't feel embarassed, this is not a competition. 😉 Three times a week and every second day are almost the same. But I have to say I've done it more often since I signed up here. 🫣

1 hour ago, Anja said:

How would that work? If I had caught any of my boyfriends doing it, I would most likely have had no intention to stop him. ☺️

Hehe, I was actually thinking in the same direction before posting my answer.😂

When you masturbate in front of your partner for them to watch and enjoy, does it still count as masturbation in the sense of this question or ist it already foreplay/sex?

Single straight 34/m. It absolutely depends on what I'm doing/have to do and how much time I have. Normally I'm doing it once a day, but when I'm, say, having a new game that I can't lay to the side, it could be 2-4 days without masturbating. But most of the time it's just a normal masturbation without any wet play, I just don't like the cleanup or showering every day or even more than once a day (normally showering every 2. day, maybe more in the summer and while getting sweaty). 

This has been a fun thread so far, so I’ll hop in too. I’m a bi trans girl in my early 20s (not on HRT yet) and while I am in a relationship, it’s a long-distance one, so it doesn’t really affect the average numbers on this yet.

Similar to the OP, I generally touch myself once per night, since it helps me fall asleep, but sometimes go up to 2 times a day if my libido is stubborn enough in the mornings. I’ll occasionally skip it at night if I’m tired enough, but I’m a night owl, so that’s far from the norm, lol.

It’ll be interesting to see how this changes once I get on HRT. On one hand, HRT generally brings your sex drive down a bit for most trans women, so I could see myself doing it less, but on the other hand, regular masturbation can also be a good way to avoid things like erectile dysfunction, so maybe I’ll stick to doing it once a day for “medical reasons,” hehe.

On 10/5/2022 at 1:27 AM, HereToStay said:

Hehe, I was actually thinking in the same direction before posting my answer.😂

When you masturbate in front of your partner for them to watch and enjoy, does it still count as masturbation in the sense of this question or ist it already foreplay/sex?

That's actually a very interesting question. I guess I only consider it masturbation if it's solitary. With someone its contactless sex.

22 hours ago, WetWinter said:

This has been a fun thread so far, so I’ll hop in too. I’m a bi trans girl in my early 20s (not on HRT yet) and while I am in a relationship, it’s a long-distance one, so it doesn’t really affect the average numbers on this yet.

Similar to the OP, I generally touch myself once per night, since it helps me fall asleep, but sometimes go up to 2 times a day if my libido is stubborn enough in the mornings. I’ll occasionally skip it at night if I’m tired enough, but I’m a night owl, so that’s far from the norm, lol.

It’ll be interesting to see how this changes once I get on HRT. On one hand, HRT generally brings your sex drive down a bit for most trans women, so I could see myself doing it less, but on the other hand, regular masturbation can also be a good way to avoid things like erectile dysfunction, so maybe I’ll stick to doing it once a day for “medical reasons,” hehe.

I think that's so awesome you're about to start HRT! My last Ex is(past tense sounds like she's dead or somethin' idk...) MTF and I went to all the appointments with her, helped her do research on side-effects, and we were in the process of seriously starting to plan out her Bottom Surgery by comparing Surgeons here in the States vs goin' the Medical Tourism route to Bangkok.

I learned A LOT while we were together! Lol Anyways, I truly wish you the best from the bottom of my Southern Heart. (Not ALL of us from Texas are bigots, y'all! There are some good people down here tryin' to Fight The Good Fight everyday, n'a'mean?)

You'd be welcome down here in Austin ANYTIME, and the Kind Clincs here offer FREE HRT and PREP treatments. There's also a way to get most your Meds for free at any HEB Pharmacy in the city.