Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female First time trying this live

Guest kaylaboots

Guest kaylaboots
1 minute ago, Seifer69 said:

How about you stand with your legs apart for one minute?

This seems like a good challenge to end on. I'm getting in the bathtub. If I last 10 seconds before fully wetting then thats a win for me

Guest kaylaboots
1 minute ago, Joy999 said:

try to do it with your legs locked together so the stain spreads better

Ill try to lock my legs together if I complete the 10 seconsd, I've gotta get in the tub before i explode

Guest kaylaboots

That 10 seconds with the legs apart defeated me. I was able to get my legs together for the rest of the wetting though and have quite a nice pattern going down my jeans. That was good fun though, the challenges made it all the more better, so maybe next time I'll start earlier so I can get some more. 

I think I'll go and sit at my desk for a bit in my wet jeans and boots ^^

Just now, kaylaboots said:

That 10 seconds with the legs apart defeated me. I was able to get my legs together for the rest of the wetting though and have quite a nice pattern going down my jeans. That was good fun though, the challenges made it all the more better, so maybe next time I'll start earlier so I can get some more. 

I think I'll go and sit at my desk for a bit in my wet jeans and boots ^^

how big is the stain, are you wearing boots as usual

Guest kaylaboots

how big is the stain, are you wearing boots as usual

Quite big, wider pattern than usual on the front and my butt is like 90% covered. Still a bit of dry space on the outsides. I'm wearing brown leather knee-high boots as well.

• Guest kaylaboots ended their hold
Guest kaylaboots

lol i bet your boots and socks got filled in that case, the stains are always the best thing about jeans

Absolutely, I just LOVE the stains on jeans. It really screams "I just pissed myself and am completely embarrassed". 

My socks are soaked, and luckily I had the sense to line the insides of my boots before putting them on, so they should be safe.

2 hours ago, kaylaboots said:

Absolutely, I just LOVE the stains on jeans. It really screams "I just pissed myself and am completely embarrassed". 

My socks are soaked, and luckily I had the sense to line the insides of my boots before putting them on, so they should be safe.

Amazing job on your first online hold, the piss stain in your jeans sounds incredibly hot!