Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale I'm going to wet my bed

I've done the odd bed wetting every now and then but had never got around to buying a waterproof mattress protector. I would usually place down a few layers of towels and non waterproof mattress covers to try and prevent my bed wetting from ruining my mattress. For so long I've wanted to not have that worry about having to dry out my mattress so I finally went out and got a waterproof cover tonight. Suffice to say I am most definitely looking forward to finally being able to empty the entire contents of my bladder in bed and not have to deal with a wet mattress. 

Stay tuned!

Photos and video to follow

6 hours ago, Anja said:

Sounds good. 😊 But be careful when relying on polyurethane coatings. I've heard that many of those are leaky. If it seeps through, you might get into more trouble with your mattress than without it, because it won't dry underneath the cover.

I take it off immediately and put it through the wash to prolong the life of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Aweosme for you man.  Welcome to the bedwetter side.  

So kool that you are taking the plunge and going full on with experiencing bedwetting.  I'm not there yet.  I still for real wet my bed a few times a month but am not to the courage or comfort level to just on purpose full on pee in my bed or my pants.  Best I do is som little spurts in my boxers and pants so far and a few rewetting myself and bed when waking up already wet from my for real bedwetting.  

• 1 month later...