Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Advice and suggestions for future public wettings?

I've found that wet jeans feel much more noticeable than they are, especially if they're black or dark blue. In black jeans you can pretty much get away with fully flooding them unless someone actually sees you in the act of peeing. I think the most effective way of disguising the actual act of wetting is to walk normally while doing it, but I find it very difficult to let go while I'm walking unless I'm really, really desperate.

The thing you need to watch out for isn't so much the wet patch, but how you act during the wetting and afterwards. Walk normally! If you keep looking down or checking yourself with your hand every few steps, that's far more noticeable than the wet jeans themselves.

If you feel nervous about publicly wetting in lighter blue jeans, go into a public toilet and wet yourself while sitting on the toilet. The wet patch will then stay around your lap, ass and upper thighs, and before walking back out again you can fully prepare yourself - absorb the worst of it with toilet paper, wrap a jumper round your waist if it's too obvious, etc.