Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Advice and suggestions for future public wettings?

Guest kaylaboots

Guest kaylaboots

Recently I posted about my first public wetting experience and people seemed to really enjoy reading about it, and I also enjoyed doing it a lot. I plan to do another public wetting sometime next week(ish?) and more in the future, so I wanted to ask for advice and suggestions on what I could do to naturally progress the riskiness.

For my next wetting, the plan is to do it again at night, wear black jeans, wear shorter boots (knee high probably), and do a quick walk from my home and back in a circle. I'd wet my jeans near the beginning and try to do it while I'm walking (if I can't do it, then I'll just stop and wet my jeans). I should only run into one or two people. If you have any advice or suggestions to improve this then do let me know ^^

As for public wettings after this, I just wanted to ask advice on how I could naturally progress the riskiness overtime which each wetting. I've been talking in DMs with people and had the suggestion of driving to a different town, where I'd be more limitless since no one would recognise me, so that's on the table. If anyone has advice or suggestions then feel free to post.

Guest kaylaboots
1 hour ago, Ronyo said:

I know jeans are your preference, but you could also try wearing a denim skirt with tights plus ankle boots, then find somewhere that's a little busy such as a park and pee in spurts, that way you can get used to more public acts while not risking too much.

That's a good idea, but I just love watching the pattern grow on my jeans. The daring part for me is more in the consequence of having wet jeans, rather than the peeing itself. I could easily wet myself in public if the pee stains weren't at all visible. I'll keep it in mind though.

Guest kaylaboots
2 minutes ago, Ronyo said:

Fair fair, you could do what I said in jeans and enjoy a relaxing walk or lie down in the park with soaked jeans xD

True haha. I would probably have a lot of kids pointing and laughing at me though 😂

A list of places to avoid.

Beaches, there is always people crotch gazing, and sand will cling to wet clothing.

Night clubs and the streets outside, are another place where people are staring at strangers.

Lastly theme parks, you only have to search YouTube to see lots of vids of people filming strangers having all types of accidents. From momentary unconsciousness, to wettings and of course motion sickness.

Guest kaylaboots
7 minutes ago, TheLoneRanger said:

A list of places to avoid.

Beaches, there is always people crotch gazing, and sand will cling to wet clothing.

Night clubs and the streets outside, are another place where people are staring at strangers.

Lastly theme parks, you only have to search YouTube to see lots of vids of people filming strangers having all types of accidents. From momentary unconsciousness, to wettings and of course motion sickness.

That's some solid advice. I'll remember to keep clear of those places, though it shouldn't be too hard. I've actually come across a couple wet spots at theme parks, funnily enough. It's quite rare to see but it does happen.

26 minutes ago, Ronyo said:

I was about to say go at night but that might be sketch depending on people hanging around there. Maybe a nature park so there are fewer people 🤔 

Yeah I've also considered the fact that I'm going out alone at night, so I don't want to end up anywhere too secluded where some unfriendly characters could be.

I have really begun to wonder how much strangers will notice or react if you wet your pants, or if they do it won't be to your face . If somebody you never met and likely will never see again notices, does it matter. Ok they might if they see you actively peeing.  

While I still will not deliberately set myself up to wet my pants in public ( that's just me)  it has happened .  Twice over the past eight or nine months my OAB/ prostate issues has caused me to leak enough to create an obvious baseball size wet spot in the front of my jeans. The first of these incidents, I was with some people I sort of knew from a walking club. It happened on the way to the port-a potty. I was mortified but nobody seemed to notice.

The more recent , about a month ago happened in a grocery store. I had to check out with pants obviously peed in the front above my crotch. Nobody said anything, nor did they look there. I found I was much less concerned

Guest kaylaboots
39 minutes ago, wettingman said:

I have really begun to wonder how much strangers will notice or react if you wet your pants, or if they do it won't be to your face . If somebody you never met and likely will never see again notices, does it matter. Ok they might if they see you actively peeing.  

While I still will not deliberately set myself up to wet my pants in public ( that's just me)  it has happened .  Twice over the past eight or nine months my OAB/ prostate issues has caused me to leak enough to create an obvious baseball size wet spot in the front of my jeans. The first of these incidents, I was with some people I sort of knew from a walking club. It happened on the way to the port-a potty. I was mortified but nobody seemed to notice.

The more recent , about a month ago happened in a grocery store. I had to check out with pants obviously peed in the front above my crotch. Nobody said anything, nor did they look there. I found I was much less concerned

First I should say sorry to hear about your prostate issues, can't be nice to deal with 😞

Second is that there is a good amount of truth there. Everyone is usually so absorbed in their own lives that why would they ever bother to call you out on peeing your pants? It doesn't even happen in public wetting videos, everyone just ignores it to avoid awkwardness (or to avoid being insensitive to someone with incontinence/bladder/prostate issues). That is a bit eye-opening, I must admit. Thanks for your comment ^^

Guest kaylaboots
8 hours ago, SirPAlot said:

You could try a park during the day or evening. Bring a book or just your phone and sit in the grass. Puppy pads are nice to have for the drive home.

Seems like the park is a common suggestion. I could try that, and also wear a long coat to cover up my butt since that would probably be where most the pee goes.

1 hour ago, kaylaboots said:

Seems like the park is a common suggestion. I could try that, and also wear a long coat to cover up my butt since that would probably be where most the pee goes.

Parks and nature trails work really well for staying unnoticed.

I usually take some decoy props. A bottle of water, and food of some form. 

I try to make it look, natural to any casual observer.

On 9/27/2022 at 6:02 PM, kaylaboots said:

Everyone is usually so absorbed in their own lives that why would they ever bother to call you out on peeing your pants? It doesn't even happen in public wetting videos, everyone just ignores it to avoid awkwardness

I think your best cover in whatever scenario will be if you behave totally confident and not at all like somebody who just peed her pants. If you do that, even in the rare occasion that somebody should see a wet patch on your black jeans (and again that’s highly unlikely) they will come up with explanations in their heads that better fit to what their eyes perceive. So it must be a shadow, maybe a strange jeans design or some spilled drink, right? Certainly not a grown woman peeing herself for pleasure, right?😉

So yeah, I second others on here that suggest to go out to your favorite park, maybe have a drink with you or a book, wet yourself and enjoy it.

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)
Guest kaylaboots
2 hours ago, HereToStay said:

I think your best cover in whatever scenario will be if you behave totally confident and not at all like somebody who just peed her pants. If you do that, even in the rare occasion that somebody should see a wet patch on your black jeans (and again that’s highly unlikely) they will come up with explanations in their heads that better fit to what their eyes perceive. So it must be a shadow, maybe a strange jeans design or some spilled drink, right? Certainly not a grown woman peeing herself for pleasure, right?😉

So yeah, I second others on here that suggest to go out to your favorite park, maybe have a drink with you or a book, wet yourself and enjoy it.

Sounds like a plan. I'll definitely keep this in mind for a future wetting ^^

If I were to plan a public wetting, here's how it would go:

Id choose a spot that has side street parking. That way you can get right into your car for a quick getaway. Also, you can place the camera on your seat so the angle (depending on what you drive) will be directly at your crotch area. Which I like to call, the "strike zone" 🤭 find an area with heavy lighting and minimal foot traffic. Also wear a mask to hide your identity if you're a local. Covid was a blessing for that one lol. Good luck! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Guest kaylaboots
22 minutes ago, DutchMaster said:

If I were to plan a public wetting, here's how it would go:

Id choose a spot that has side street parking. That way you can get right into your car for a quick getaway. Also, you can place the camera on your seat so the angle (depending on what you drive) will be directly at your crotch area. Which I like to call, the "strike zone" 🤭 find an area with heavy lighting and minimal foot traffic. Also wear a mask to hide your identity if you're a local. Covid was a blessing for that one lol. Good luck! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

I hadn't actually thought of wearing a mask. That could definitely help though, so thanks for that idea ^^

Guest kaylaboots
1 hour ago, Ronyo said:

Ah yes, one of the few advantages of covid was introducing people to the magic of the identity hiding mask xD

Whomst is this mystery women peeing their jeans and boots? We'll never know...

I'm going to be doing another public wetting relatively soon, maybe over the weekend, so hopefully the magic of the identity hiding mask doesn't let me down ^^

Darkness is good to hide in. Actually, it's the only situation in which even I would risk to have a bigger wet spot on my jeans. You yourself are still able to see any wet patches on your pants, but even from a short distance away you will not be make it out clearly anymore. Make a point of watching other people on a dark street just once, and you will see there are so much shadows and scattered lights that you can't distinguish a wet crotch from a stone wash or other pattern. Remember that people won't be expecting you to walk around in pissed jeans. It would have to be obvious for someone to notice. I also found out that people do not stare at your legs if they can't see your crotch. So if you're wearing a coat long enough to reach over your hips, the rest of your body becomes uninteresting, too.

On 9/27/2022 at 5:18 PM, wettingman said:

I had to check out with pants obviously peed in the front above my crotch.

Omg. If that had happened to me, I would probably have left the store as fast and nonchalant as I could without buying anything.

On 9/27/2022 at 6:02 PM, kaylaboots said:

Everyone is usually so absorbed in their own lives that why would they ever bother to call you out on peeing your pants?

I've once seen a video of a social experiment where a naked woman was walking down the street, and a lot of men tried to film her, even in plain sight. As if they had the right to do that, just because the woman was naked. I will never get why men think like this, but they do. Instead of enjoying it, they take their phones out and make pictures and videos to shame the woman. Later they wonder why girls are so cautious about their behaviour.

Edited by Anja (see edit history)

Hmm, I think a natural progression would be: 

Start doing longer rounds. Higher risk of being seen.

Move from black jeans to blue jeans...start dark and move up to lighter ones.

Driving to a different town is a good idea, but that's a big step if people will actually see you. 

If you're worried about unsavoury characters, you could bring a friend..which would be another step up the ante, but well...you need a good friend, and it might ruin the magic.