Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

48 Hour Wear

So a brief pre-story to set the context, I met someone online (not in a dating site capacity or anything, just in general) that was in to wetting, we talked about the kink and she said she liked I was open about it and the first person she told she liked wetting too. Anyway eventually the topic of diapers got brought up since I had mentioned I was wearing one at one point and she decided to try some, but was worried she might not like them, asked me what kind I like, I said megamax since you can wear them a long time, so she got some. Well now she is a total diaper fiend, surpassed the odd things I do in a matter of days. Anyway, a few days ago she asked if I wanted to do a challenge, I said sure, and she suggested to do a 48 hour wear. Now, for me I like prolonged wears, but I don't go over 24 hours in one (I did a 36 hour wear *once* though). It leaks, it gets that stale-pee-ammonia smell, etc. But, it would be something fun to do together, I wasn't doing anything, so I figured why not, saying that my one condition is allowing booster pads (yes multiple) which was fine. So we started at ~4PM, the night went, slept, got up the next morning. Pretty standard. I hit the next 24 hour mark, which I do now and then, but instead of changing out, obviously stayed in it. The next 24 hours would be quite interesting. Since I wasn't really doing anything but stuff on the computer there was nothing too eventful, but it did get pretty bad, particularly the ammonia smell, the diaper with stuffers held though, so that felt quite nice, amazing in fact. It was also quite odd sleeping in the same diaper I did from the night before too. The next day the diaper was more or less starting to fall apart, it couldn't hold much more, so it was leaking in spite of being a megamax with boosters, but the last few hours I held out since I was determined to hit 2 days. Eventually it worked out.

Interesting experience, I had fun, was probably the grossest thing I have ever done (intentionally anyway), probably never going to do it again though, and if I do it will be years down the line. I would show a pic of the aftermath if not for the fact the diaper did not go immediately from me in to the trash without me thinking about it. As for her, she made it too, was probably in an even worse state than mine but loved it. But anyway, bit of a random story I thought some might be interested in since it's one of the more extreme/out there scenarios.