Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite video game

• 2 weeks later...

Kimiko also thinks that League of Legends is a bad game, mainly because of the community, which is very important to her.

"What do you expect from a game called lol?"

True words, Kimiko.

OK, for some reason L O L converts to an emoticon. The joke still stands.

Yeah the community is awful but if you play with your friends it's not as bad.

As my friend would say "The random people on your team are scarier than the opposing team."

My favorite games would be :

1) Splinter Cell 1,2 and 3 installments (cause I always wanted to play a video game where I'm a ninja)

2) Sonic The Hedgehog, the Genesis games. (still playing it, got the Sonic Mega Collection Plus for 0.99p. Best purchase ever!)

3) Portal 1 and 2 (cause I love puzzles and that is one hell of a puzzle game)

4) Unreal Tournament (damn I love the game's OST and just blasting stuff and people)

5) The Sims (the very first installment. I just like simulators)

6) Serious Sam 1st and 2nd Encounter (the massacre, the atmosphere, the weapons and the levels... HELL YEAH!)

Hard to pinpoint my all time favorite, so I'll just drop a few. They're in order, not that the order is very strict.

Megaman 2 (Megaman Collectors for my G-Cube to be less specific.)

Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels (On All Stars in particular, plus it has other great games like Mario 1, 2, and 3,.. oh wait, that's all of them lolol)

Smash Bros Melee

Assasines Creed Brotherhood

Call of Duty 2 (I just love some basic pvp frustrating people with my browning automatic, and counter assaninating people who try to get me off the turrets)

Metroid Prime