Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female What should I wear for my next wetting?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I did the pajama shorts wetting what’s next?

If you can you should go to a thrift shop to pick up an old prom dress. I've always loved wetting in those but haven't seen any videos online of other people doing the same. I like to save up my pee t

Here’s the wet spot on my prom dress after i peed myself in it.  I made sure to do it sitting down so the whole back of the dress wouldn’t get wet but for some reason my pee never touched the bottom p

Posted Images

On 10/15/2022 at 3:15 AM, nut420 said:

my favorite things to wet are skirts and dresses. hold it close to your crotch so it gets soaked 🙂

I usually save a little bit of pee so I can then take them off and pee on them. This works really nicely on skirts and leaves you with a totally soaked skirt 😛

That’s my favorite too, what should I do skirt or dress?

On 10/15/2022 at 5:46 PM, moiamigo said:

pantyhose/tights, something classy!

And I’ll wear pantyhose under it to do two of your recommendations at the same time 

On 10/24/2022 at 1:44 AM, nut420 said:

If you can you should go to a thrift shop to pick up an old prom dress. I've always loved wetting in those but haven't seen any videos online of other people doing the same. I like to save up my pee throughout the day in a bottle so I can pour it all over so it gets completely soaked but that's up to you. Works great with rapid desperation so that pee doesn't get wasted hehe. Also feels amazing to wet on my bathroom floor and lie down in the puddle in my totally soaked fancy dress.

Also yeeeees, pantyhose is so hot.

0.thumb.jpg.7b69c0e87db017361c58bb4367fe6ff5.jpg

1.thumb.jpg.d7c2003e1abcb0ebd7637301d3c1d334.jpg

You look so pretty in that prom dress with it all wet.  I have a dress that’s like a prom dress that I can wear if u want me to do it in that.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Pee princess1 said:

U was wearing them under the dress in the last wetting but they weren’t noticeable with how long it was.  I could do another one though with the pantyhose visible though.

oh yes please!!

then wedding dress with white knickers and pantyhose

Edited by moiamigo
pressed enter too quickly! (see edit history)
18 hours ago, Pee princess1 said:

Seems like a lot of you want me to do pantyhose

Ive done that before, probably my favorite wetting ever I did a story on it too look up wetting in a wedding dress

Pantyhose is hot, that's why 🙂 not sure why but it is haha

I knew you'd love wetting in a fancy dress, it's one of my faves. Makes you feel pretty and dirty at the same time 😛

also a tip for wetting in dresses (ha): hold the front close to your crotch, it'll get soaked. I like to change the area every once in a while so it gets wet all over the front. Another thing I do is save some pee from earlier in the day and pour it all over. Combine this with a floor you can wet on and you can sit/lay in the puddle and be soaking wet uwu

Edited by nut420 (see edit history)
9 minutes ago, nut420 said:

Pantyhose is hot, that's why 🙂 not sure why but it is haha

I knew you'd love wetting in a fancy dress, it's one of my faves. Makes you feel pretty and dirty at the same time 😛

also a tip for wetting in dresses (ha): hold the front close to your crotch, it'll get soaked. I like to change the area every once in a while so it gets wet all over the front. Another thing I do is save some pee from earlier in the day and pour it all over. Combine this with a floor you can wet on and you can sit/lay in the puddle and be soaking wet uwu

Yeah I agree pantyhose are hot and they’re fun to wet

and yeah I love wetting fancy dresses for the same reason.  They just look so pretty and you wouldn’t expect someone in such a pretty dress to be unable to hold it so you just feel so naughty wetting in it

Post suggestions for my next wetting I’ll pick from one of the next two suggestions I see

Also I might do a live hold for the next one so look for that 

Edited by Pee princess1 (see edit history)