Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diaper difficulty and penis size

As a girl, this is something i have always wondered about. When you penis-havers are using diapers, especially tight pullups like Goodnites (my personal favorite), does your penis ever get in the way, or make it hard to wear, especially when erect? My boyfriend never seems to have this problem but he is only about the size of my pinky hard. For you guys who are packing a bit more than him, is this a problem for you? 

It depends. If I tried putting one on while hard, it would prevent a goodnight from fitting and it would be pointed in the wrong direction for a normal diaper. If it goes on while soft, and is properly tightened it works fine.

Although something ironic about having a larger member is that when wearing goodnites it's best to purchase the ones made for girls. This is primarily because at that point we're peeing in the same general area of the diaper hard or soft, where as you boyfriend is going to still be wetting in the same spot as is intended for the target audience of goodnites.

I’m not going to suggest that I am anything more than ‘average’, but yes, smaller and tighter products like goodnites  can be a problem. I tend to prefer to point up in diapers, unless I will be laying down (then I will always point down). In goodnites it doesn’t take much for me to pee out the front…

A secondary issue I experience with these trimmer, more snug garments is that I often leak quicker because of my… - how can I put it more delicately - “secondary, and lower male components” kind of stick out of the side a bit.. so pee can trickle down and then escape off from the side, and out past the leak guards… 

Edited by soakingboy (see edit history)

I myself mainly find it uncomfortable because of the balls getting squashed against the side of the diaper/against the leg guards by my member. This gets worse if the diaper gets more soggy and if I sit down on it a lot. But also driving in a car or walking for some distance gets really uncomfortable because of that. It obviously gets even worse if I'm semi-hard or completely hard.

Definitely, I can't understand why manufacturers haven't addressed this? It turns me on majorly to wear, so I'm almost always hard in them. This can lead to peeing right out of the waistband if I'm not careful. Plus it can get really uncomfortable and give you friction burns (not fun lol). I absolutely love love love the new goodnites, but that is my only complaint. As such I mainly only use them for messing lately, as I would totally wet the bed if I tried to wear them at night.

Edited by wetting_fan (see edit history)