Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female J@ - With pissy pants in restaurant (video and picture)

49 minutes ago, Omo_You said:

Hello, I started the thread "My Girlfriend" in the download section a while ago, but haven't posted anything for a long time. I have a lot of videos and pictures that I could post if there is interest. Of course I have many stories to tell, but my English is very bad, so this text has now been translated with Google.

I want to tell you about an experience I had with my girlfriend. We were driving by car and my girlfriend drank 2 cans of wine with coke. 0.5 liters each. We then looked for a place where she can pee. Unfortunately there were not many options. We then stopped and looked for a tree or a bush, but she needed to pee so badly that she sat down and just peed her pants.

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:00 / 00:00
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

Luckily we had a blanket in the car that she sat on to let the seat dry. We wanted to go to a restaurant to eat, but now she had wet pants and nothing to change with her. Also no jacket that could cover her butt. After 20 minutes she removed the blanket and sat down straight on the seat. The car has leather seats and she turned on the seat heating. 37 minutes after she peed her pants we arrived at the restaurant. I made 2 pictures for you. You could still see and feel the moisture on her bottom, but it wasn't very noticeable. So we decided to go to the restaurant despite her wet pants.

2096472012_37minafterwetting02.thumb.jpg.f3b8dafa1fa6256602152d08eefa4f95.jpg441297595_37minafterwetting01.thumb.jpg.7ca454a17aea14948c4c6afd4900f1f0.jpg

During the meal she drank a large wine spritzer. We sat there for 1 hour and she hasn't been on the toilet since the accident. You could see where she was sitting on the bench because the wood was soaked with moisture.

image.thumb.jpeg.a45ae5b9d617ac8cc6497facb95f30bc.jpeg

We then drove 20 minutes home and she had to pee again urgently. She ran straight to the toilet and sat down on the toilet with her pants on. I immediately grabbed my cell phone and filmed it.

00:02

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:00 / 00:00
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

image.thumb.jpeg.68ae3c91699dab7f163842389eeded0c.jpeg

Not certain what it is about a woman siting on the toilet and wetting her pants but I absolutely love it! Thank you for sharing all this with us and I hope that you will share more.

Excellent story and video - it's great to get the background text to the video. She is a great sport for sharing with us and would be delighted to see more. I especially loved that fact that she waited til dry (ish) and not noticeable to carry on to the restaurant. It must have been a fantastic buzz for you both to know that she peed through her leggings earlier an now in public with no one else knowing. Event better that when she got back she peed through them again and shared that with us.

However you translated it you English is fine . The story is great but the pictures and videos of her wetting her skin tight pants are amazing. I love seeing the crotch shots of her desperation and wetting in her body fitting tight pants.Nice long wetting too. Her bladder must have been really full.

Thank you for sharing them

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Wow, this is such a cute experience and I bet you must be super glad to have a girlfriend who enjoys omo! 😄

Btw, I‘ve only noticed by the brand of shoes she‘s wearing that you might be German which I‘ve found out by your other posts is correct!
A kinky thought is that I‘ve maybe been to one of the places she‘s wer herself at! 🙂

I‘ll follow you from now on. 😉

Yours, Nils