Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Supplies for Adult Omo Sleepover

Recently I encountered sites with titles like "71 Essentials for Hosting a Sleepover."  Imagine a virtual or attended adult omorashi event falling into some kind of all-night gathering.  Pick any of the usual jargon (pajama party, sleep over, slumber party, yard tenting, etc).  Pick your involvement (attendee, host, etc.).

What would you take to such an event?

What video would you want to watch?

What game would you want to play?

What else?

Well me personally idk, but I bet people would take a change of clothes... Maybe a few. Some will take diapers and a lot of drinks.

If it's an omorashi event probably waterfalls or something!

Truth or dare or like two truths and a lie. Maybe even cards and whoever loses has to leak a bit.

Other than that I don't really know! It's a good question!

For movie something with a lot of running water like a movie about going down a river or a fishing team.  Or a horor movie so. that if some want to use a scare as an excuse for a wetting. 

Maybe have goodie bags like they do at kids parties for those that come.  Make it a plastic bag so they have something to take wither wet clothes home in if they have an 'accident'.  For in it have some bottle water or sports drinks, some wet wipes in a ziplock baggie, some candy ....

For games you probably can take just about any drinking game and twist it from taking a shot to something omo related.