Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I wish you could get super desperate on command

Personally I enjoy the gradual buildup.  I enjoy feeling my bladder filling, stretching changing from uncomfortable to almost painful.  Meanwhile below my bladder the best part is the increasing pressure in my penis. The penultimate sensation is that my pee is about to come out as I struggle to hold it in. I really enjoy the hold more than sudden desperation and wetting.

For example right now I have been doing an unplanned hold. I have had to pee for about 1.5 hours. I was watching TV and for the last half hour I needed to pee, but decided to wait until the show was over.  Then I got online for non pee related things. I experienced my first I am going to leak episode but fought through it. Then I came here. I experienced a second wave of desperation that lasted  much longer  and I was sure I was going to wet myself. I really worked my sphincter hard to hold it in.  I was very close to holding myself.That was 30 minutes ago and I have not leaked . Recently I have not been able to hold it like this.

I am enjoying it. Like I said gradual, natural buildup is what I enjoy. Right now although my bladder is definitely full I don't feel an urgency in my dick. However,  it is late so I am going to get a dring, get up and see what happens. 

Update about a half hour later. I got ready for bed . Gradually the pressure at the base of my bladder and in my penis became stronger, deeper. I almost peed on the floor. I decided to measure 920 ml. That is on the high end of what I can hold these days.

* I always stay property hydrated with some, not a lot extra to move things along.

Edited by wettingman
typo, update (see edit history)

This is sort of like a scenario that I used for one of my blog stories where certain people are able to absorb desperation from others and transfer desperation, so if you were say bursting you could touch another person and transfer it all into them or vice versa. And I decided to make it especially terrible where some are able to voluntarily transfer their desperation to others whereas others involuntarily absorb desperation from anybody who has any physical contact with them whatsoever, so if they happened to be empty and they just brush up against a person who is bursting suddenly that person will be relieved and they will be ready to explode!

On 9/22/2022 at 3:20 AM, wetting_fan said:

Ughh I'm in one of those moods where I just want to hold it soo bad. I don't want to wait though, I wish there was a way to just get suddenly 10/10 pants wetting desperate. Haha how much fun would that be? 

Yeah, would be good... also the ability to produce an irresistible, bladder-emptying urge on command when you are desperate or even just reasonably full!

On 9/22/2022 at 12:30 PM, DesperateJill said:

This is sort of like a scenario that I used for one of my blog stories where certain people are able to absorb desperation from others and transfer desperation, so if you were say bursting you could touch another person and transfer it all into them or vice versa. And I decided to make it especially terrible where some are able to voluntarily transfer their desperation to others whereas others involuntarily absorb desperation from anybody who has any physical contact with them whatsoever, so if they happened to be empty and they just brush up against a person who is bursting suddenly that person will be relieved and they will be ready to explode!

I wanna read that