female Home alone with a 12 pack of twisted teas. Who wants to chat😊

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I peed my pants 😩 Outfit ideas for next? I’m still a 6-7/10

I’ll go with some black leggings because they’re the most comfortable!  Y’all I still have to pee bad.  that was just me losing control for about 10 seconds. I’m 9 twisted teas in. There’s a lot

Okay. I leaked in the bed…  It was sooo hard to stop it!    also kinda hard to see but here ya go.  IMG_2415.MOV    

Posted Images

I’ll go with some black leggings because they’re the most comfortable! 

Y’all I still have to pee bad. 
that was just me losing control for about 10 seconds. I’m 9 twisted teas in. There’s a lot more left 

I’m my JESUS. It took everything I had to no hold myself taking this picture. My bladder is officially weakened. I still have so much liquid in my body. I legit have to go to bed in an hour or so. I’m undoubtedly gonna pee the bed even if I pee a couple time before then lol 7994BA29-3ED5-4255-A735-B06B6F3DD701.thumb.jpeg.97dda73d69c5200cb9a9b6255c825f30.jpeg

5 minutes ago, FemDespLover94 said:

These leggings became my bathroom…

I’m trying to hold it soo hard but I just lose control. I keep stopping it as quick as I can and holding again. I peed my leggings just now and about to change again 

Sounds like you’re still bursting from the initial accident.  Are you sure you’ll have enough pants at this rate haha