Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

7 hours ago, Janiseguchi said:

I have way too many favorites for songs. From video games to movies and even anime. Some theme songs for wrestlers as well. And of course a lot of Jpop, Jrock and Japanese metal. Mainly Dir En Gray for metal.

Currently its Judas by Fozzy

Miseria Canteria by AFI

Defy you by the Offspring

Unshaken from the RDR2 soundtrack

lol As soon as a read Jmetal I knew Dir En Gray was gonna follow! 😄

On 10/26/2022 at 2:51 AM, Janiseguchi said:

I have way too many favorites for songs. From video games to movies and even anime. Some theme songs for wrestlers as well. And of course a lot of Jpop, Jrock and Japanese metal. Mainly Dir En Gray for metal.

Currently its Judas by Fozzy

Miseria Canteria by AFI

Defy you by the Offspring

Unshaken from the RDR2 soundtrack

Great picks! I've heard Chris Jericho walk out to Judas so much that the lyrics are burnt into my head. 

Edited by Omolover0 (see edit history)

So here's how I spent yesterday:

For background, I've fallen into the Lofi Hip-Hop Rabbit Hole HARD. I found this song on a Pueblo Vista poodcast the other night and I just HAD to do somethin' with it; I couldn't help it.

Conformidad-Smod

So there's the song, here come the lyrics I wrote yesterday. The guitar pickin' is your metronome and don't let the dice stop rollin' on the flow. Think Geto Boys for rap style and you should be able to feel it. Lyrics start to upbeat before the drums kick in at 0:29.

I call this "Stardust"

If the pen is mightier than the sword and knowledge is power,

Then I'ma fuckin' Howitzer!

Dark Energy surroundin' us, bindin' us together. Yeah, we know it's Out There.

And there's a fuckin' reason that we all we all come from Stardust!

We see the world thru the lens of individuality when we know there's trillions of others spread throughout the Galaxy.

Movin' thru the stars faster than a Gamma Ray but we're still hung up on some bullshit like race?

There's others Out There but we'll never fuckin' see 'em. We're too busy peepin' the neighbors wonderin' how we're gonna beat 'em.

We ain't leavin' this Rock as long as we're divided, not 'til all this Tribalism Bullshit's subsided.

Open up my mind, get high, an' surf the Cosmos. Ev'ry fuckin' day the Smoke's fillin' up my torso.

I walk the Streets with a Stutter-Step in my feet. They're bein' driven by a Lofi Hip-Hop Beat!

Chakras open, tryin' to get that Akashic Record, benefit Humanity, and bring us all togetgher.

It's a chill job, but someone's gotta do it.

Might as well be me. Let's fuckin' do this!

Starin' in the Abyss, seein' if It'll look back. Take a fuckin' swan dive. I ain't leavin' no return address. Gonna take my exit from this world for a while, got some information that needs to be compiled.

They say "Genius And Madness Are Two Sides Of The Same Coin," but it's a razor's edge to balance between sadness and joy. I find that fuckin' valley and ride as long as I can. Ev'ry single second bein' pulled down by The Man!

Why do I have to be a Useless Cog in a Huge Machine? Why can't I just do Me? What the fuck does this all mean!?

We weren't put on this Earth to be Wage Slaves, countin' down the months 'til the next fuckin' Vacay.

I'm the Wrench thrown in The Works by a monkey. Tear it all down, just you try and fuckin' stop me.

We'll find a solution together, I promise.

There's somethin' better Out There,

We jus gotta fuckin' find It...

❤️