Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello from a trans UK girl :3

Hello there, been lurking for a bit after I found the site while looking for something else.
I currently live in the UK, born in the midwest. As of now, I mostly just understand that the wiring of my body is very strange and being into this kind of stuff is the ultimate combo of it.
I decided to join the site after looking over the rules and seeing that the policies here are far better than most that I've seen. So, suffice to say that I'm not here to hook up. But I will definitely talk and chat. I'm glad to join this site, and hope to meet a few of ya!

Hi Curly! You are more than welcome here. I'm not sure what your specific interests are, but I would love to chat with you if that is something you would be interested in. My DMs are always open, and I am in the UK too, so we are in the same timezone! Hope you are enjoying the forum so far, and loving the content you will find, whatever your particular omo kinks are!