Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Naomi pee desperation

https://videosection.com/video/55612923?asgtbndr=1

Oh God! The first time I discovered Naomi's videos, it was amazing! At the time it seemed more difficult for me to find exactly the kinds of things that I like, especially in video form! So it was great to see most of the work she does! She is always really desperate and always really sexy!! The beautiful Naomi! ❤️🔥

On 9/20/2022 at 10:01 PM, TheBladderBoss said:

https://videosection.com/video/55612923?asgtbndr=1

Oh God! The first time I discovered Naomi's videos, it was amazing! At the time it seemed more difficult for me to find exactly the kinds of things that I like, especially in video form! So it was great to see most of the work she does! She is always really desperate and always really sexy!! The beautiful Naomi! ❤️🔥

Definitely! I really liked Annie too from those sites.

Well I mean on a certain level it is acting. I mean not the desperation part those are all real. But videos like this are planned just like a movie or whatever would be. I saw a "behind the scenes" to one video with jasmine st James I think her name is and they were going over the scenes and stuff to some of the stuff on these are planned you know.. and tbh I hate the dude in this video who keeps talking.. idk there's just something about him I do not like lmao. And he does a lot of these videos, mostly with her as far as I see. But I seen another one with a different girl that he's a part of.. I just don't really like it for some reason. Maybe partially the way he talks and partially because I'd rather not see or hear a guy anywhere in these videos while I'm watching them and "enjoying myself" lmfao

Hmm I don't remember if I've seen Annie's videos! Could you post a link to one of her videos please! I'd love to check her out! Hell I'm always down for some new omorashi stuff lol! I love reading stories about it because those are always longer and if it's done right wayyyy more detailed!! And that's the best part! It just seems a little difficult to find the kinds of stories that I really like and in the format or whatever that I look for! All the ones like that I've read a bunch of times already lol. It doesn't seem like many authors here for that kind of thing.. then again there are always SOOO many different articles and pages to look through and the titles don't always tell me if it's going to be good or not.. ugh it's a challenge lol. My favorite author here though is desperatejill by far!! She has the best stories I've ever read and it's always the exact kind of thing I'm looking for! I'm telling you if y'all never read any of her stories then give her a look! I don't see how anyone who loves omorashi could not love her content!! She is a true ar

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Naomi is literally THE sexiest Omorashi fetish model I've ever seen! I just wish I knew exactly where I can find every single one of her videos! The ones that I have seen are pretty much scattered through various websites, and now for some reason when I try and look up some of her videos it wants to bring me to some fucking guys twitter or something and idk why! Does ANYONE know where I can watch all of her content!? Idk if she does other shit as well or whatever but I'm only interested in her omorashi desperation content! Ever since that first video I saw of her I was in love lol! She is absolutely fucking GORGEOUS, very sexy accent and you can always trust that with her content she is always absolutely BURSTING and acts it out, squirms, fidgets and pee dances in the absolute sexiest ways ever!! My god I would absolutely LOVE to meet this woman! Imagine seeing her absolutely bursting to pee like that I real freaking life!!? Good Lord that shit would be an overload of pure sexiness! The one thing that I truly dislike though is that fucking guy in the video who is talking, I've "seen" him in other female desperation videos as well, with other fetish models.. and idk what it is exactly, maybe just the way he talks, the shit he says and just how he generally carries himself I guess.. but I absolutely dislike that person so much!